ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Heritage Tour Of Rajasthan With Golden Triangle
Total Articles: 11
Golden Triangle Tour with Rajasthan is one of the special tours where you will get to explore famous Fort & palaces of Rajasthan along with three royal cities of India. The royal cities that you will visit in this tour include Delhi, Agra and Jaipur. Apart from these famous cities, you will also explore Rajasthan where you will visit places that include Pushkar, Mandawa, Udaipur and Jodhpur.
Tour Itinerary -
Day 01: Arrive Delhi
Arrive Delhi, meet and assist at the Airport then transfer to the hotel for overnight stay.
Day 02: Delhi
After breakfast, full day Delhi sightseeing tour visiting the Raj Ghat (Cremation site of Mahatma Gandhi), Red Fort, Jama Masjid, Qutub Minar & India Gate (War Memorial). Drive past President House & Parliament House. Overnight stay in the hotel.
Day 03: Delhi - Mandawa
Morning drive to Mandawa which is around 240 Kms / 06 hrs. Upon arrival transfer to Hotel.. Afternoon sightseeing of this Shekhawati region famous for its Havelies and Forts. Evening enjoy the picturesque view of the desert state. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 04: Mandawa - Kuchaman
After breakfast drive to Mandawa i.e. 140 kms / 03 & 1/2 hrs drive. Later visit the Kuchaman Fort is the most important attraction of Kuchaman. Converted into a heritage hotel now, the fort displays a rich collection of original inlay work in semi-precious stones, glass and gold paint. The Sheesh Mahal (glass palace) is a sight to marvel at. Meanwhile, a colorful bazaar located below the fort is a great place to shop for handicrafts and fabrics. Overnight stay in the hotel.
Day 05: Kuchaman - Pushkar
After breakfast drive to Pushkar i.e. 100 kms / 03 hrs drive. Later visit Brahma Temple (only temple of Lord Brahma, the creator, in the world). Other important temples are Savitri Temple, Mahadeva Temple, Rangji Temple, and Varaha Temple. Pushkar Lake is the site of annual holy bath on Kartik Purnima. Overnight stay in the hotel.
Day 06: Pushkar - Ajmer - Jaipur
Morning drive to Jaipur i.e. 142 kms / 03 hrs drive. Enroute visit Dargah Sharif. Upon arrival transfer to the hotel. Rest of the day is free for leisure. Overnight stay in the hotel.
Day 07: Jaipur
After breakfast visit to Amber Fort - Amber Fort was the ancient capital of the State. Elephant ride / Jeep Safari is provided to ascend hill on top of which the fort is situated. Afternoon city tour of Jaipur visiting the Hawa Mahal - the palace of winds, the Observatory or the Jantar Mantar. Overnight stay in the hotel.
Day 08: Jaipur - Fatehpur Sikri - Agra
After breakfast drive to Agra (232 kms / 5 hrs) Enroute visiting Fatehpur Sikri, the old Mughal capital still preserved in good condition. Upon arrival in Agra visiting the world famous Taj Mahal, Agra Fort and Itmad-ud-Daula. Overnight stay in the hotel.
Day 09: Agra - Delhi - Out
After breakfast drive to Delhi i.e. 203 kms / 04 hrs drive. Upon arrival transfer to the Airport to board the flight for onward destination.
Golden Triangle Tour with Rajasthan is an excellent tourist circuit. Make a North India Tour to enjoy your Indian holidays an experience of a lifetime throughout your life.
Travel Articles1. Spectacular Engagement Celebration With Party Buses For Rent
Author: David WILSON
2. Reaching Honeymoon Status With Town Car Service Washington Dc
Author: Mark Jonsh
3. Yacht Charter In Greece Bid The Best Luxury Option For Corporate Event And Client Entertainment
Author: George Iatridis
4. Hue Day Trips- A Nice Option To Discover The Beautiful Country Of Vietnam
Author: Le Xuan Son
5. Follow These 7 Tips To Become A Smart Traveler For The Next Trip!
Author: Manisha Nigam
6. Think Less And Travel More And Get Rid Of Routine-bound Life
Author: John Watson
7. 6 Must Visit Temples Of Mysore For Religious Tourists
Author: Manisha Nigam
8. El Salvador Tourist Visa For Indian Citizen
9. Why Egypt Tour Packages Will Make You Go Wow
Author: Ayad Mohamed
10. Remember Your Wedding Well With Car Service In Houston
Author: Remember Your Wedding Well with Car Service in Hou
11. Exploring Historical Points Of Rajasthan With Udaipur Taxi Online
Author: bheru lal
12. What Can Teens Do In A Denver Party Bus On Prom Night?
Author: Cheap Limo Service DC
13. Diverse Honeymoon Travel With A Wedding Or Prom Limo Rental Pittsburgh
Author: Daniel WILLIAMS
14. Experience A Wedding Limousine Rental In Atlanta And All Of The Advantages From It
Author: JOHN WICK
15. 6 Places You Must Explore During Your Tenerife Holidays
Author: Amanda Sutcliffe