ALL >> Marketing >> View Article
The Chiffon Saree Is A Sheer Fabric Of Comfort And Style With Plenty Of Appeal
Total Articles: 266
Chiffon is a French word meaning cloth. It is a fabric known for its sheer quality. Transparent, airy and light on the wearer the Chiffon Saree is made from finely drawn out cotton, silk or synthetic fibres, woven in the balanced plain weave style.
Chiffon Sarees with their extremely fine mesh-like weave and decorated with beautiful designs and patterns are available in most colours and shades. The greatest advantage of the Chiffon Saree lies in the fact that the saree does not wrinkle and retains its neat shape throughout the day. Added to it is the advantage that it requires very little maintenance.
A fabric that tends to fray or wear away, on slight rubbing to moderate friction, hand wash of the Chiffon Saree has to be done very carefully.
The fineness of the Chiffon Saree comes from the placing of a number of fibres very close to each other so that the threads per inch or count in the warp (length wise lay of threads stretched on a beam) and weft (breadth wise leading of thread across the warp, above and below its threads continuously) is high. The resulting criss-cross pattern of the threads or interstice makes a fine net through which hardly anything can pass through.
Preferred for the comfort and ‘breathing’ quality of the fabric that keeps the body cool and refreshed, not to mention the style statement that it makes, the Chiffon Saree is a boon to the working woman.
Designer prints, modern floral patterns and embroidery are innovatively us ed to adorn the Chiffon Saree, making it stylish and appealing. It is much preferred by office-goers, teachers, college professors and even corporate ladies for the all-day comfort that it provides.
Eye-catching traditional Rajasthani prints of Lehriya and Bandhini have sensationalized the look and appeal of the Chiffon Saree. Lehriya refers to a style of long lines across the body of the saree in brilliant and varied colours. Bandhini style refers to patterns and colours specific to certain festivals and social occasions. Both are equally popular among the fashion conscious.
Popular trends in regard to the Chiffon Saree have block prints on the body of the fabric, with contrasting colour pallus and patch border on both sides of the saree. These are popular and widely sought for weddings and grand occasions.
The Pure Fancy Chiffon Saree with Zari Buttis and an elegant Pallu is normally chosen for big functions and parties.
Marketing Articles1. Customized Pens Are The Best Business Promotional Tools
2. Importance Of Using Customized Lip Balms For Business Promotion
3. A Guide To Creating The Best Marketing Strategy For A Winning Content
Author: Joseph Symons
4. Reasons To Use Ppc Management Service Providers
5. Use Promotional Chapstick To Get Quick Attention Of Guests In A Wedding Occasion
6. Find Reliable Digital Marketing Companies In Bangalore To Enhance Your Business Presence Online
7. Business Growth Is Directly Linked To Advertisement And Promotion
8. The Future Of Digital Marketing Trends
Author: We will share personal information with companies,
10. Receive Impeccable Quality Leads With Construction Industry Executives Massive Mailing Database
Author: Charles Daniel
11. What Is Social Media And How Can Publishers Get Started?
Author: Andrew Marks
12. Advantages Of Led Lighting Over Conventional Lighting
Author: HPL India
13. How Changes In Market Research Are Impacting Survey Takers
Author: John D'Souza
14. Understanding The Science Of Advertising
15. Tweet Tweet Everywhere...but How To Market On Twitter?