ALL >> Marketing >> View Article
The Chiffon Saree Is A Sheer Fabric Of Comfort And Style With Plenty Of Appeal
Total Articles: 278
Chiffon is a French word meaning cloth. It is a fabric known for its sheer quality. Transparent, airy and light on the wearer the Chiffon Saree is made from finely drawn out cotton, silk or synthetic fibres, woven in the balanced plain weave style.
Chiffon Sarees with their extremely fine mesh-like weave and decorated with beautiful designs and patterns are available in most colours and shades. The greatest advantage of the Chiffon Saree lies in the fact that the saree does not wrinkle and retains its neat shape throughout the day. Added to it is the advantage that it requires very little maintenance.
A fabric that tends to fray or wear away, on slight rubbing to moderate friction, hand wash of the Chiffon Saree has to be done very carefully.
The fineness of the Chiffon Saree comes from the placing of a number of fibres very close to each other so that the threads per inch or count in the warp (length wise lay of threads stretched on a beam) and weft (breadth wise leading of thread across the warp, above and below its threads continuously) is high. The resulting criss-cross pattern of the threads or interstice makes a fine net through which hardly anything can pass through.
Preferred for the comfort and ‘breathing’ quality of the fabric that keeps the body cool and refreshed, not to mention the style statement that it makes, the Chiffon Saree is a boon to the working woman.
Designer prints, modern floral patterns and embroidery are innovatively us ed to adorn the Chiffon Saree, making it stylish and appealing. It is much preferred by office-goers, teachers, college professors and even corporate ladies for the all-day comfort that it provides.
Eye-catching traditional Rajasthani prints of Lehriya and Bandhini have sensationalized the look and appeal of the Chiffon Saree. Lehriya refers to a style of long lines across the body of the saree in brilliant and varied colours. Bandhini style refers to patterns and colours specific to certain festivals and social occasions. Both are equally popular among the fashion conscious.
Popular trends in regard to the Chiffon Saree have block prints on the body of the fabric, with contrasting colour pallus and patch border on both sides of the saree. These are popular and widely sought for weddings and grand occasions.
The Pure Fancy Chiffon Saree with Zari Buttis and an elegant Pallu is normally chosen for big functions and parties.
Marketing Articles1. Branded Sms Marketing|bulk Sms|sms Marketing In Lahore
Author: marketing solutions
2. Wholesale Supplie Igt Gas Safety Device Regulator
Author: Naresh Kumar
3. All About Air Conditioner Review
Author: aditi anand
4. Learn Until You Get Satisfaction In Your Life
5. Identifying The Significance Of Creating Backlinks For Your Website
Author: Bob Smith
6. Personalized Pens In Bulk: Ready For Creative Promotions?
7. What Are The Best Cautions To Do Local Seo?
Author: Joe Brown
8. Ways To Improve Your Website Traffic
Author: tina shah
9. Bulk Sms In Noida - Bulk Sms Service Provider
Author: Ranjan Kumar
10. How Mapping The Consumer Journey Can Help You Succeed
Author: Damon Za
11. Affordable And Eco-friendly Solutions For Everyone
Author: Pooja Maurya
12. Personalized Glassware – An Effective Approach In The Marketing World
13. What Is Content Marketing And Why Is It Important?
Author: Thomas Martinez
14. Imprint Promotional Pens Are The High-end Giveaways On A Budget
15. How To Improve Food Product Sales In The Market?
Author: Nancy Roberts