ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Discover The Best Cities Of Algarve
Total Articles: 33
To go to Algarve, the region of Portugal, you don´t need any excuse. This amazing place attracts thousands of people every year. And it doesn´t happen without any reason. Do you want to know why? Just read this text.
Algarve is the zone with a long history, many monuments and fabulous beaches. The truth is, that all tourists find there something that live up to their expectations. Even the most demanding ones. Besides, the weather conditions let you come here every time of the year. You just need to search holiday rentals Algarve and spend amazing holidays.
If you decide to come to Portugal, you can´t miss the following cities: Sagres, Faro and Tavira. Lets start with Sagres. This is a typical fishing village with mystical atmosphere and unspoilt landscape where the sea and hills come together creating a unique heritage. There are 25 beaches of all possible types. Besides, this is a great place to practice water sports like diving, windsurfing, fishing or sailing. This everything is possible with self catering Algarve.
Then you should go to Faro, the principal city of the region of Algarve. The old part of Faro is still surrounded by the Roman walls. And if you like beach, it is not far. It is located only 7 km from the city and you can get there by crossing the bridge. Beside, if you are a golf lover, you won´t be disappointed. There are many golf courses where you can practice this sport and spend time in amazing surroundings.
Do you still want more? No problem. Tavira can be your next stop. This city has origins in the Bronze Age and in the 8th century it became one of the first Phoenician settlements in the Iberian West. You will love the landscape of the city, full of small white houses and much nature. Only 30 min from Tavira, there is another place worth visiting, called Faro. For sure, it is not the first time when your hear about it. This is one of the most popular places in this part of the country. It is located next to the ´Ria Formosa Lagoon´, the nature reserve. Beside, this is a stopping place for hundreds of different bird species during the period of spring and summer.
These are only a few places worth visiting in Algarve. We ensure you that you won´t regret coming here. Now you only need to choose the date and just enjoy your nice time!
Travel Articles1. Spectacular Engagement Celebration With Party Buses For Rent
Author: David WILSON
2. Reaching Honeymoon Status With Town Car Service Washington Dc
Author: Mark Jonsh
3. Yacht Charter In Greece Bid The Best Luxury Option For Corporate Event And Client Entertainment
Author: George Iatridis
4. Hue Day Trips- A Nice Option To Discover The Beautiful Country Of Vietnam
Author: Le Xuan Son
5. Follow These 7 Tips To Become A Smart Traveler For The Next Trip!
Author: Manisha Nigam
6. Think Less And Travel More And Get Rid Of Routine-bound Life
Author: John Watson
7. 6 Must Visit Temples Of Mysore For Religious Tourists
Author: Manisha Nigam
8. El Salvador Tourist Visa For Indian Citizen
9. Why Egypt Tour Packages Will Make You Go Wow
Author: Ayad Mohamed
10. Remember Your Wedding Well With Car Service In Houston
Author: Remember Your Wedding Well with Car Service in Hou
11. Exploring Historical Points Of Rajasthan With Udaipur Taxi Online
Author: bheru lal
12. What Can Teens Do In A Denver Party Bus On Prom Night?
Author: Cheap Limo Service DC
13. Diverse Honeymoon Travel With A Wedding Or Prom Limo Rental Pittsburgh
Author: Daniel WILLIAMS
14. Experience A Wedding Limousine Rental In Atlanta And All Of The Advantages From It
Author: JOHN WICK
15. 6 Places You Must Explore During Your Tenerife Holidays
Author: Amanda Sutcliffe