ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Discover The Best Cities Of Algarve
Total Articles: 33
To go to Algarve, the region of Portugal, you don´t need any excuse. This amazing place attracts thousands of people every year. And it doesn´t happen without any reason. Do you want to know why? Just read this text.
Algarve is the zone with a long history, many monuments and fabulous beaches. The truth is, that all tourists find there something that live up to their expectations. Even the most demanding ones. Besides, the weather conditions let you come here every time of the year. You just need to search holiday rentals Algarve and spend amazing holidays.
If you decide to come to Portugal, you can´t miss the following cities: Sagres, Faro and Tavira. Lets start with Sagres. This is a typical fishing village with mystical atmosphere and unspoilt landscape where the sea and hills come together creating a unique heritage. There are 25 beaches of all possible types. Besides, this is a great place to practice water sports like diving, windsurfing, fishing or sailing. This everything is possible with self catering Algarve.
Then you should go to Faro, the principal city of the region of Algarve. The old part of Faro is still surrounded by the Roman walls. And if you like beach, it is not far. It is located only 7 km from the city and you can get there by crossing the bridge. Beside, if you are a golf lover, you won´t be disappointed. There are many golf courses where you can practice this sport and spend time in amazing surroundings.
Do you still want more? No problem. Tavira can be your next stop. This city has origins in the Bronze Age and in the 8th century it became one of the first Phoenician settlements in the Iberian West. You will love the landscape of the city, full of small white houses and much nature. Only 30 min from Tavira, there is another place worth visiting, called Faro. For sure, it is not the first time when your hear about it. This is one of the most popular places in this part of the country. It is located next to the ´Ria Formosa Lagoon´, the nature reserve. Beside, this is a stopping place for hundreds of different bird species during the period of spring and summer.
These are only a few places worth visiting in Algarve. We ensure you that you won´t regret coming here. Now you only need to choose the date and just enjoy your nice time!
Travel Articles1. Fishpond Taxi Or Clifton Taxi – Delivering Maximum Convenience For The Clients!
Author: Michel Umer
2. Restaurant La Source – La Source Restaurant In Paris Is All Set To Cater You In The Most Unique Way!
Author: Ano Nymous
3. Shuttle Service From Honolulu Airport To Hotels & 4 Best Accommodations For Travelers
Author: Trung Tran
4. What Does The Inclusion Of A Kitchen In A Hotel Room Mean To The Hotel Industry?
Author: The Lotus
5. Uganda – A Country Of Sheer Wildlife
6. Gorilla Tracking Etiquettes In Uganda
7. Looking For Cheap Flights To London? Find Low Cost Flights Here!
8. Looking Forward To Relax? Will Transport You To A Tranquil World
Author: Mr. Dave
9. Car Service In Dfw & List Of The Top Rated Restaurants In The Dfw Area
Author: Shakil Ahmed
10. What Places One Need To Visit During His Sahara Desert Tour?
Author: Mohamed El Galouti
11. Prom Parties With A Charter Bus In San Francisco
Author: Hire Charter Bus
12. Hemingway’s Cuba
Author: Stephen David
13. Canada Immigradation Consultants In Hyderabad
Author: visas permits
14. Enjoy Mount Kilimanjaro Climbing And Safari To Africa And Tanzania Wildebeest
15. How To Find Best Serviced Apartment Accommodation In Nairobi
Author: Sanajay SHah