ALL >> Shopping-Product-Reviews >> View Article
Indian Fashion - New Waves For 2014
Total Articles: 10
New Year has set in and the fashion waves are gradually changing. It is time for your girls to pep up the year with your iconic style quotient. Your 2014 fashion diary must be full now with your list of the year’s fashionable resolutions and the fascinating appointments with fashion. So are the pages of the diaries of the sweet designers who have already created very exclusive and trendy wear for sweet Indian women.
The new trends, which have been set for this New Year, apparently clarify that ethnic styles will be dominating Indian fashion world. Designer Sarees, Anarkali dresses and Indian Kurtis will be the most favored attire among fashion forwarded women. Let us have a look at predictions by fashion arbiters for the year 2014:
- Flash news: the gaudy flashy outfits will take a back seat.
- Staying with basics in simple but stylish cuts is the in thing of the year.
- Bright colors are back with a bang.
- Redefined designer collection of Sarees and Dresses for women would be the essence of the year.
- A surprise of the year may be the comeback of the pretty polka dots of yester years.
- The ethnic wear would continue to rule in women fashion.
- Indian Kurtis would gain higher demand worldwide.
Bright colors, which are sure to be back with a bang, would sway every fashion sector in India. Rust orange, sunshine yellow, emerald green and bright purple would be the hottest shades this year. Be it party wear sarees, Anarkali salwar suits, or even Indian wedding dresses, bold and bright color will be the pick for the year.
You can stay updated with the latest trends in Indian wedding dresses and designer sarees through online saree shopping at one of the leading online fashion store Aujjessa.com. Every piece of clothing showcased at Aujjessa carries a tale with it, a tale of initiation, design and conception. At Aujjessa, all the Sarees and dresses for women have the elements of excellence, skill and flawlessness. Aujjessa brings to you finest range of Indian wedding dresses, designer Sarees, Anarkali dresses and Indian Kurtis, which are identical to flawless style, fine gorgeousness and charming grace. Simply visit the online store of Aujjessa.com, and you will be thrilled with the fabric & design and quick support service available to you.
Subtlety with style is the fashion statement of the year. So start and enjoy the excitement of creating your fashionable wardrobe for the year. Make your mark on the fashion calendar of the year 2014.
Naina Singhania is an stylist from Bangalore, currently working in New Delhi for various fashion designers and brands. She owns a fashion institute as well, where she trains upcoming models and fashion designers. She aims to globalize Indian wedding dresses for women, especially designer sarees, anarkali dresses and Indian kurtis, for which she has been associated with various fashion companies as well as with media.
Shopping/Product Reviews Articles1. Ready To Go Beach With Cheap Swimwear Uk
2. Atv Game Loaders | Atv/utv Supplies
Author: Richard L. Hollars
3. Tips For Purchasing Jewellery Online
Author: Alison Firth
4. Tips To Buying Designer Bikinis Online Uk
5. Golden Treat- Best At Your Service
Author: ponting brown
6. Buy Best Tableware Accessories At Fcml India
Author: FCML India
7. 4 Safety Tips To Avoid Electrical Hazards
Author: Auzaro Industry
8. Understanding The Difference Between Quartz And Mechanical Watches
Author: Anno Dominii
9. Find Best Cross Country Running Shoes Online
10. Choosing The Best Swiss Watch
Author: Caleb William
11. Shop Contemporary Stuart Moore Engagement Rings For A Little Twist In Traditional
Author: Hazel Mario
12. Keep 5 Things In Mind Before Buying Mens Diamond Wedding Bands
Author: Hazel Mario
13. In Search Of The Perfect Engagement Ring In San Francisco? Read This Post
Author: Hazel Mario
14. Buy Cheap Tv Show Dvds In Best Quality From Online Wholesale Supplier
15. Sari: Resemblance Of Indian Femininity
Author: Amaya Sharma