ALL >> Shopping-Product-Reviews >> View Article
Indian Fashion - New Waves For 2014
Total Articles: 10
New Year has set in and the fashion waves are gradually changing. It is time for your girls to pep up the year with your iconic style quotient. Your 2014 fashion diary must be full now with your list of the year’s fashionable resolutions and the fascinating appointments with fashion. So are the pages of the diaries of the sweet designers who have already created very exclusive and trendy wear for sweet Indian women.
The new trends, which have been set for this New Year, apparently clarify that ethnic styles will be dominating Indian fashion world. Designer Sarees, Anarkali dresses and Indian Kurtis will be the most favored attire among fashion forwarded women. Let us have a look at predictions by fashion arbiters for the year 2014:
- Flash news: the gaudy flashy outfits will take a back seat.
- Staying with basics in simple but stylish cuts is the in thing of the year.
- Bright colors are back with a bang.
- Redefined designer collection of Sarees and Dresses for women would be the essence of the year.
- A surprise of the year may be the comeback of the pretty polka dots of yester years.
- The ethnic wear would continue to rule in women fashion.
- Indian Kurtis would gain higher demand worldwide.
Bright colors, which are sure to be back with a bang, would sway every fashion sector in India. Rust orange, sunshine yellow, emerald green and bright purple would be the hottest shades this year. Be it party wear sarees, Anarkali salwar suits, or even Indian wedding dresses, bold and bright color will be the pick for the year.
You can stay updated with the latest trends in Indian wedding dresses and designer sarees through online saree shopping at one of the leading online fashion store Aujjessa.com. Every piece of clothing showcased at Aujjessa carries a tale with it, a tale of initiation, design and conception. At Aujjessa, all the Sarees and dresses for women have the elements of excellence, skill and flawlessness. Aujjessa brings to you finest range of Indian wedding dresses, designer Sarees, Anarkali dresses and Indian Kurtis, which are identical to flawless style, fine gorgeousness and charming grace. Simply visit the online store of Aujjessa.com, and you will be thrilled with the fabric & design and quick support service available to you.
Subtlety with style is the fashion statement of the year. So start and enjoy the excitement of creating your fashionable wardrobe for the year. Make your mark on the fashion calendar of the year 2014.
Naina Singhania is an stylist from Bangalore, currently working in New Delhi for various fashion designers and brands. She owns a fashion institute as well, where she trains upcoming models and fashion designers. She aims to globalize Indian wedding dresses for women, especially designer sarees, anarkali dresses and Indian kurtis, for which she has been associated with various fashion companies as well as with media.
Shopping/Product Reviews Articles1. Various Types Of Trendy And Stylish Suede And Wedding Kippahs Available Online
2. Grocery Online Shopping A Booming Market
Author: Dheeraj Singh
3. Ruby Jewellery In India
Author: Jewellery Cluster
4. Puppy Muzzle – Pet Muzzle Should Be Introduced At The Early Stage Of Life!
Author: Rainer Kindelmann
5. Muzzles For Large Dogs – Get Right Size Of Muzzles For Small Dogs Now!
Author: Rainer Kindelmann
6. Ladies Winter Wear Clothes Online
7. 5 Ways In Which Crystal Wine Carafes Prove To Be A Timeless Beauty!
Author: Tony Astely
8. Exclusive Sale Star For Leather Products
9. Buy Your Favourite Sunglasses For Men Or Women Online
10. Buy Embroidered Sarees Canada Online
11. Different Kinds Of Blinds That Suits For Different Rooms
Author: Stewart Graham
12. Corporate And Promotional T Shirts In Delhi
Author: Vinay Kumar
13. Temple Jewellery In India
Author: Jewellery cluster
14. Hamilton Jazzmaster Thinline Quartz H38541513 Men’s Watch: A Thing Of Understated Beauty
Author: Adam D
15. Casio Analog Digital Tough Solar Aq-s800wd-1evdf Mens Watch: A Bright, Badass Tool
Author: Jasson C