ALL >> General >> View Article
Computer Tech Support To Fix Windows No Sound Issue
Total Articles: 171
Audio and video is a typical feature that gives you the sense of an alive computing. But being a mechanical aspect, sound and video issues are inevitable. It may happen with any computer, age or warranty doesn’t matter here. In this computer tech support article, find easy to follow solutions to fix NO sound issues related to the Windows 7-based PC. Interestingly, you would be doing all on your own – sometimes manually, sometimes taking help of Windows provisioned sound diagnostic tools.
Causes: Fault with volume settings, sound card or driver, and speakers or headphones or even their cable connectivity.
1. Click the “Start” button, and then click “Control Panel”.
2. In the search box, type troubleshooter, and then click “Troubleshooting”.
3. Under Hardware and Sound, click “Troubleshoot audio playback”.
Note: Enter the administrator credentials, when asked for.
In case, if you didn’t reach a solution, follow the below steps:
1. Navigate as: Start>Control Panel>System and Security>System>Device Manager.
2. Double-click “Sound, video and game controllers” to expand that category.
3. You can notice the sound card, it would be listed here. However, if you didn’t find any, it means that you need to install a new or replace the corrupted one. For sound card installation, follow the instructions that came with the user manual of your PC. And use the provisioned CD/DVD to install the driver.
Getting Yellow question mark against the sound card?
It shows that there is something wrong with the sound driver. Right-click the name of the sound card and then click “Properties”. Click the “General” tab, and then look in the “Device status box” to identify problems with the sound card. If there is any problem, take help of the Windows Update feature to get a compatible sound driver.
1. Click the “Start” button. In the search box, type “Update, and then, in the list of results, click Windows Update.
2. In the left pane, click “Check for updates”.
1. Check the volume settings of your speaker or headphone. Particularly, if you have laptops, as they have smaller speakers with low frequency.
2. Go to the “Control Panel,” click “Hardware and Sound,” and then, under “Sound,” click “Adjust system volume.” Now configure the Volume Mixer by moving the slider up to increase the volume.
If the above solution remained futile, don’t be disappointed; remote computer tech support is a just idea to go for. Experts can help you over the phone or may take remote access of your system to fix Windows NO sound issue. Some vendors do offer tailored subscription plans which could be incident or duration based. Thus, making it easier for you to go for the apt one which matches your need.
Good bye! Hope you would have a sound time with technology.
Techvedic Inc is a Tech Support company provides online Computer Repair,
General Articles1. What Are The Skills Development To Be Improved To Get The Best Jobs?
2. How Can An Electrician Wollongong Be Perfect For You
Author: Fellacity Trunck
3. Know Your Pan Card Status Here
4. Atharva Innovation Is Top Dealer And Distributor For Mechanical Products In Pune
5. Herbal & Natural Health Solutions For Women’s Problems
6. Pune- The City Of Opportunities For Mba Graduates
Author: Scmhrd Pune
7. Which Hotel Booking Sites Offer The Best Deals?
Author: Antonio Arola
8. Should You Invest In Vacation Homes In Costa Rica
Author: Jennifer Frazier
9. Express Entry System Alberta
Author: xiphias immigration
10. Auto Dealers For New And Used Cars
11. Entrepreneur Visa For Australia
Author: xiphias immigration
12. Online Food Ordering Script With Astounding Features
13. Trick To Buy Mi 1rs Products
14. The Essential Checklist For Hiring A Great Plumber
Author: John Roy
15. Stylize Your Appearance With Well Crafted Silver Jewelries
Author: Bryan Gentles