ALL >> Wedding >> View Article
Gps Decors – The Formula To Plan Your Perfect Wedding – Part Ii
Total Articles: 4
Today we’re tackling a big question. One that might seem like the most important but really only serves to support the answer to the biggest question of all, “What type of wedding do I want?”
The question is this: “What kind of bride do I want to be?”
Well? What kind of bride do you want to be? Let’s be honest here. Are you a princess deep down? Are you a bride-zilla waiting to happen? Are you the star of every show or a wallflower?
We are not here to plan your dress or your make-up or hair, before we all get confused. We’re here to talk about what type of bride you want to be, what kind, not what style. Style is another question we’ll get to that but we want to distinguish between the two which is why we’re covering them a few weeks apart.
The kind of bride means, in the simplest terms possible – how do you want to go about the process of envisioning, planning and ultimately executing the wedding which suits you best?
Are you a planner and list-maker by nature? Are you hands-off and easy-going? Are you a type-A and know you absolutely must be included in the smallest of details and decisions throughout the entire process start to finish?
Exhausting isn’t it?
Are you a DIY poster-child who loves crafts and home-cooking and can devote hours of stitch-time to give each and ever piece that personal touch. Or are you a no-nonsense take-no-prisoners bride-in-charge who wants the best of everything with sleek, modern touches which speak to your fashion sense?
It comes down to the real you being able to tell the people you’re closest to, exactly what you want to happen and what you’ll need from those around you during this often stressful process. When you’re honest with them, when there are not any surprises, you’ll be able to count on them all the way from the first letter on the first invitation to the last slice of wedding cake.
Never ask more of yourself than you’re willing to give and don’t do that to others either. Ask your crew what they need from you and what their level of investment is going to be. It’s a way for everyone to feel included instead of obligated.
Next week Part III explores the experience we want our guests to have and what we can do to put the power in their hands and enjoy the ride!
For each event, for every milestone in the life of your family, G.P.S. Decors is here to provide the best in meeting all your expectations and exceeding them so you know that the big day is exactly that, Big! In Toronto, Brampton and Mississauga G.P.S. Decors is the extra set of eyes you need to see your vision through to the perfect wedding. Make your wedding, The wedding, not just any wedding.
Wedding Articles1. How To Choose A Catering Company For Your Event
2. Bangalore Venues Flaunt Best Wedding Theme Decor
Author: Syed Atif
3. The Experience Of The Georgian Wedding Barn, Anyone Can Have It Cheap
Author: Jeff Buffington
4. Bridal Jewelry Buying Tips
Author: Haq Nawaz
5. Enter Now For Your Chance To Win Your Dream Wedding
Author: Carly Odgers
6. Bahamas Grand Classica Cruise Deck Plan- Bahamas Paradise Cruise
7. Cruise Weddings Offers - Bahamas Paradise Cruise Line
8. The Best Wedding Venues In Vermont Within Your Budget
Author: Henry Smith
9. Ways To Find The Best Wedding Florist Etobicoke
Author: Oleander Floral
10. Classic Wedding Cars, Classic Car Hire, Vintage Wedding Cars
11. Flower Decoration Design Ideas For Venues In Bangalore
Author: Syed Atif
12. How Marriage Searches Have Changed Over The Years
Author: Abhimanyu Singh
13. Beach Wedding Ideas For Couples That Can Add A Different Taste For The Special Day!
Author: Steve Hardin
14. Choosing The Best Wedding Flowers
Author: Robin Dutt
15. Get The Right Matrimonial Match For You
Author: Akash Pokuri