ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Why Fiji Islands Are Top Tourists Destination In Pacific Region?
Total Articles: 38
Every year people take leave from the office to spend their days with family and friends enjoying. It will be more special to spend the time in exotic holiday destination. Many times, it is hard to find a special holiday destination which can offer the activities looking by the vacationers. Fiji islands are a perfect holiday destination for the people looking for any kind of sceneries. Country is situated in the South of the Pacific Ocean with 333 islands. Most of the islands are not habitable as these are either submerged or barren. But these are the homes of the special tourists sceneries of tropical forest found in the islands. These islands have been converted into resort by Louis Gerard Saliot after working tirelessly in the country. He is considered the pioneer of the Fiji tourism industry due to its special work to attract tourists in the country.
Country is surrounded by pristine water which becomes hub for the water related activities. Island hopping is an exciting activity done by the people with the help of ferry operating at regular interval. Dolphins plunge in the air to make the view more exciting for the tourists. World class surfing is done in the high tide seas surrounding the islands. Jet boat and yatch riding are adventurous activity does by the tourists in the country. It is an excellent place for snorkeling to see the beautiful sceneries in the sea with family. Soft coral reefs are found surrounding the islands which offer exciting views to the divers in the nearby areas. High water found in the country is an excellent place for the fun filled Gamefishing lovers to catch big fish.
Islands are haven for the adventurous activities for the tourists. Kayaking and white water rafting is done in the Fijian river amid the beautiful sceneries for adult only. Rivers are rough and done under the guidance of professional in the week days. Trekking is done in the hills to enjoy and see the beautiful sights of the country. Traditional hut can be seen in the villages made with bamboo which are a treat for the nature lovers. Country has excellent sunrise and sun sets with dazzling rays of sunlight to experience complete relaxation. There are waterfalls falling high end mountain to offers perfect view of the nature. One can relax in the gorgeous beaches found surrounding the islands for complete relaxation.
Resorts are made facing the sea to get constant blowing breezes for the people. Some are made submerged in the water which is perfect for the couples to stay and enjoy. Cheap hotel and restaurants are found in abundance in the country. There are bars and nightclub for the party lover to enjoy during the night. All these facilities are made by Gerard Saliot to the tourists to attract tourists in the country. There are museums, gardens, parks and sanctuaries in the country for the tourists to enjoy and relax. Traditional spas are found in the country offering massage with olive oil and herb found in the country. Visit this country in this vacation to get perfect holiday experience in the trip.
Travel Articles1. Indian Visa On Arrival
2. Here Are The Top Perfect Destinations For Corporate Outings In Hyderabad:
Author: Aakruthi priya
3. Respect The Events Of The Holiday Season With A Limo Rental Of Atlanta
Author: john wick
4. A Schengen Tourist Visa Allows You To Move Across Many European Countries With A Single Visa
5. Top Destinations To Spend Your Christmas And New Year
6. Breathe In A World Class Resort
Author: Amish Chovan
7. 5 Advantages Of Flying Business Class
Author: Stephen Adair
8. Why Do You Choose Bachelorette Party Bus Rental In Austin?
Author: Robert Lopez
9. Plan Your Best Summer Trip With Collegiate Travels
10. Holiday Appropriate Transportation Made Possible Via Dc Charter Bus Company
Author: David WILSON
11. Collegiate Travels Makes Fraternity Trips Stress Free
12. The Ultimate Elopement With Executive Car Service Dc
Author: Mark Jonsh
13. Freedom To Explore South Africa Without Restrictions
14. Rent A Car For The Freedom You Need To Explore Africa At Your Own Pace!
15. Car Rentals To Make Your Airport Journey Affordable And Comfortable In Maui!
Author: Vikram Kumar