ALL >> Education >> View Article
How To Prepare For 000-n34, Ibm Tealeaf Technical Mastery Test V1 Exam
Total Articles: 105
This certification test examines Tealeaf knowledge related to the skills like identifying, managing and closing sales opportunities.
The professionals eligible for IBM Tealeaf Technical Mastery Test v1 Exam (000-N34) are sales representatives whose job is to show sales and technical knowledge of the Tealeaf product. Moreover, it is also for the technical sales professionals who can convey an inclusive business solution to customers.
This certification exam meets one of the requirements for the IBM Software Value Incentive Program, counts as a sales skill toward your Partner World membership and is eligible for reimbursement under the Partner World We Pay Program. However, It is highly recommended that the applicants complete the required education before taking the exam.
Furthermore, you should review the study materials before taking the IBM Tealeaf Technical Mastery Test v1 exam (000-N34). Once you have studied the content and concepts, you will be ready to register and take the IBM Tealeaf exam. The training resources are available on the website. However, you need An IBM ID and password to be able to access the materials.
In addition to these training materials, there are also supplemental classroom and instructor led online (ILO) courses available for the preparation of IBM Tealeaf Technical Mastery Test v1 exam (000-N34). It is not necessary that a candidate must take these courses, however they are important for obtaining a better understanding of Tealeaf software and will enhance the knowledge and skills that are required to clear the exam.
All the material needed for the preparation of IBM Tealeaf Technical Mastery Test v1 Exam (000-N34) is available online on IBM’s website. The following online are very helpful for the candidates:
IBM Tealeaf Fundamentals 8.7:
- Classroom Course (Course # 9F010)
- ILO Course (Course # 9F017)
IBM Tealeaf 8.7 Events and Reports:
- Classroom Course (Course # 9F020)
- ILO Course (Course # 9F027)
IBM Tealeaf 8.7 Advanced Reports and Dashboards:
- Classroom Course (Course # 9F030)
- ILO Course (Course # 9F037)
IBM Tealeaf 8.7 Administration and Maintenance Workshop:
- Classroom Course (Course # 9F050)
- ILO Course (Course # 9F057)
IBM Tealeaf 8.7 Customer Service Optimization:
- Classroom Course (Course # 9F040)
- ILO Course (Course # 9F047)
Moreover, you can find web lectures for this exam in the category named IBM Tealeaf Technical Mastery Test v1.
Furthermore, there are some books published by IBM for the exam preparation. The download links have been provided on their website.
IBM Tealeaf Technical Mastery Test v1 (000-N34) Exam Syllabus
Tealeaf Fundamentals (thirty nine %)
- Product Knowledge
- Session List
Reporting and Analysis (forty five %)
- Hit Attributes
Advanced Reporting for Proactive Awareness (16%)
- Business Process Scorecard
- Top Movers
- KPI Scorecard
000-N34 Exam Details
The IBM Tealeaf Technical Mastery Test v1 exam (000-N34) contains a total number of thirty eight questions. The language it is conducted in is English and the least passing score is seventy one percent. The time duration provided to the candidates is 90 minutes i.e. 1 hour and 30 minutes.
Education Articles1. One Of The Best And Renowned Cbse School In Pcmc, Pune - Academic Heights Public School
Author: Academic Heights Public School
2. Best Selenium Training Institute In Marathahalli Bangalore
Author: Gyan Guide
3. Accelerate Your Stagnant Career With An Executive Mba
Author: Great Learning
4. Open Access Online Journal Helps Researchers To Provide Research Papers
Author: Dr. Pawan Verma
5. New Mobile App.- 1.9 Launched By Justdakhila For Those Parents Searching School For Their Children
6. Best Spoken English, Pte, Ielts, Toefl Classes In Kurukshetra Harayana
Author: British Institute
7. Improve Career Path With Sap Certification | Sap Simple Finance Training
Author: venkat reddy
8. What Is Digital Marketing? What Are The Modules In Digital Marketing Courses?
9. Take Admissions In One Of The Best Engineering College
Author: ponting brown
10. Ccna Training: A Way For Bright Future
11. Doing The Sunday School Activities Perfectly And Own The Peace
Author: Parveen Kumar
12. Sap C_terp10_67 – Business Process Integration Certification
Author: Jose White
13. Usage Of Selenium In Automated Testing
Author: Siyaram Ray
14. Sap Certified Technology Associate – C_hanatech_11 Edition 2016
Author: Jose White
15. Pmp Is A Rage Among Employers As Well. Enrol For Pmp Training In Hyderabad Right Away