ALL >> General >> View Article
What Do Men Wear For A Traditional Indian Wedding
Total Articles: 1
Indian traditional clothes vary on the basis of climate and natural fibers grown in a region. Few of the most common Indian traditional clothes for men are Sherwanis, Kurtas & Jodhpuris.
Today Designer Sherwani for men is one much demanded attire that has successfully grabbed eyeballs of many and is one of the most worn indian outfit for men. These Sherwanis represent the traditional attire of men and have a twist in them in the sense of designs and creativity. They are a perfect symbol of conventional attire with a contemporary touch. In India, it is primarily worn on the occasion of traditional family functions. Sherwanis can be of various types – the Peshawri and the Baloochi, and are usually embellished with embroidery and zardozi work. During Indian weddings the Sherwani is worn with matching turbans, stoles and mojaris or juttis. For wedding reception men also wear designer mens suit with embroidery. During smaller events like Mehendi ceremonies men prefer wearing Indian Kurtas.
As the changing times these days Sherwanis are coming up in a variety of styles, patterns and designs. Today, you can find versatile types of sherwani made out of different fabrics in the market. Silk, zari fabric and brocade fabric are some of the widely used fabrics for a Sherwani. This men’s attire is usually worn in combination with a pair of jutis and a matching stole. Superb cuttings and elegant designs of this men’s outfit have attracted thousands of people from all over the world. Some of the exotic work used to adorn a designer sherwani includes pearls, kundans, crystals and stones. You can easily wear this outfit with a churidhar, shalwar and khara pajama.Unlike the bygone times, today, men wear Sherwani only on the formal occasions such as wedding or some family cultural function. These Sherwanis are especially designed to be worn on auspicious occasions and festivals like Diwali and weddings. But today men also like the idea of having a semi-casual sherwani for events like the sangeet and cocktail parties too.
The heavily designed Indian kurtas paired with a matching churidar, a stole or a dupatta, and traditional mojaris are also among the favourites in mens traditional Indian clothing. These Kurtas tend to deliver a very royal look that is not only impressive but is also very charming and conventional. Some of the most popular color combinations of Indian traditional clothes have always been cream and gold, maroon and gold, black and gold, and cream and silver, besides the other color combinations that people choose based on their choices and preferences. The mature adults are the ones who opt for the neutral and evergreen shades like cream, maroon and gold, and so on. Kids’ Sherwanis too are gaining popularity as these are available in delightful colors and reflect the innocence and purity that kids possess.
General Articles1. Weed For Sale Online
2. 4 Most Important Tips For Fire Safety – The Safety Master
3. Why Investing In Promotional Bluetooth Speakers Is A Great Idea?
Author: Neo Martin
4. Digital And Screen Printing In Dubai, Lanyard Printing In Sharjah
6. How To Become A Profitable Magnesium Oxide Manufacturer?
Author: hu Allen
7. Purchase A Good Quality Stroller For Your Large Dog!
8. Get Instant Information Technology Assignment Help From Experts
9. Popular Elements Of Jewelry This Year@thereal.su
10. Personality Customization Pk Product Diamond Jewelry Who Will Win@thereal.su
11. Buy Brand Diamond Ring The Uneconomic@thereal.su
12. Watch Has Several Important Considerations In Process Indicators@thereal.su
13. Graff Diamonds Of Wang Xin Wrist Watch@thereal.su
14. The Home Inspection Nyc Can Help To Maintain Good Living Conditions In Your Home
15. Wodurch Die Armreifen Wu's Farbenfrohes Kleid Schmeicheln