ALL >> Web-Design >> View Article
Screen Resolution Friendly Web Design
Total Articles: 1
Surfing the internet always brings about some problems and particularly the surfers will experience one important problem in a few websites and this problem has something to do with the resolution used by the web designer in creating the portal. Irrespective of the level of perfection found in a portal, it will be highly frustrating for visitors when they are not able to see the text or images properly or when they will have to scroll to the side of the portal to see the rest of the images or content.
In other words, it will be truly annoying, if the width of the portal does not fit to the width of the computer screen of visitors. The reasons behind this is that many older monitors have a maximum resolution of 640x480 pixels. There might be some visitors, who would be using older video cards for visiting your portal. So, when it comes to selection of a San Diego web design firm, it is essential to ensure whether the portals previously created by them does not have any problem associated with screen resolution. You can check this by visiting their website through computers and handheld devices with different screen resolutions. After all, your aim would be to attract more and more viewers to your website, isn't?
So, you might get a doubt as to why some web designers are creating such types of portals with higher resolution of nearly 800x600 and 1024x768? The reason might be that some webmasters do not even know the error they are doing, while some of them will be well-aware of the fact that the target audience are using computers with higher screen resolution capabilities. So, it is better to hand over the task of designing to the San Diego Web design company, who have experts, who can rightly identify your target audience and can design the portal accordingly.
When it comes to selecting such a company, it would be wise to ensure whether they are making use of the latest technology for designing your portal. The experts should be in a position to create a portal that will be friendly to computers with different screen resolutions. It should be remembered that any graphics used in the portal that is more than 600x620 pixels will surely create a horizontal scroll bar for users with smaller computer screens. It will be surely frustrating to the visitors, if they will have to use the horizontal scroll bar to read each and every line of content in the portal.
A professional website design creates a positive impact on targeted visitors and enhances the market value for any organization. If you’re looking for the best San Diego web design services then you are at the right place. For more details please, visit our website.
Web Design Articles1. Components Of Web Design For Beginners
2. Web Development Company Bangalore
3. Simple Gmail Specifications That Will Make Your Life Easier
Author: Donald Goldberg
4. Web Development Company In Australia
5. Understanding Social Media
Author: Eduhive creative studio
6. Make Your Presence Online With Best Ecommerce Web Design In India Services
7. Top Emerging Trends In Ecommerce Website Designing
8. Hiring A Good Web Development Company In Delhi To Stay Ahead
9. Hire The Best Logo Designers In New Delhi
10. Ecommerce Website Designing Company In Delhi
11. Developing A Powerful And An Interactive E-commerce Website To Boost The Sale
12. New Ways To Upgrade Your Website
Author: optimist pritam
13. What Are The Advantages Of Magento Ecommerce Development?
14. New Bigcommerce Stencil Themes For Your Store- Stencil Theme Store
Author: Stencil Theme
15. Going Global- Bigcommerce Customer Management By Stencil Theme
Author: Stencil Theme