ALL >> Travel >> View Article
How Are Places To Visit In Gulmarg ?
Total Articles: 76
Gulmarg, Meadow of flowers is famous for majorly adventure sports and visited mostly by sports fanatics. Every year numerous traveler visits the place for its dazzling beauty, and proximity to other hill stations like Srinagar. It looks like a fantasy which we see in films and many movies have been shot here. The best part is that visitors can come all round the year and now with the help of artificial snow the excitement doubles as the initiative here is taken by Jammu and Kashmir Government to come up with idea of artificial snow all round so that people can enjoy skiing much before. You do not have to wait for a January to do skiing.
There are numerous places to visit in Gulmarg like Gondola ski lift, which is highest golf course in the world and this premier ski resort is the major attraction among tourists. Apart from this, places like Khilanmarg, Alpather lake, Ningli Nallah are majorly visited. Even a little sound can create echo and can disturb the silence of the resort. This Himalayan resort is one of the newest and popular ski destination and visitors come here for snow covered mountains, long run skiing etc. You can find pines, different varieties of flowers, meadows which simply makes the place a must visit for the nature lovers. Here mostly hotel owners and visitors stay and there are not any permanent residents. To break the busy and monotonous lifestyle of city, people come here to enjoy, relax and rejuvenate to make themselves stress free. There are variety of delicious dishes and Kashmiri green tea with spices, is the specialty of the region.
There are not only places to visit in Gulmarg but good number of budget accommodation are available for middle class. The hotels are well equipped with basic as well as modern amenities. Today Kashmir is safe and security staff are there everytime, cooperating with people. Journey to this place is mesmerizing in its own way –rice fields, scenic beauty of villages and after Tangmarg, the climb to Gulmarg begins with fir covered mountains and travelers usually stop their vehicles for a few minutes to capture the scenic beauty of the place. If you want to go for trekking in Gulmarg, Pir Panjal range is an ideal place and the smooth peaks of the hills rise above the slopes with evergreen forests. Another place for trekking is peak of Apharwat or for other options can go for south of Gulmarg and one can be lost in the giant mountains of the Gulmarg.
Travel Articles1. Book Online Hotel In Costa Rica
Author: James Palin
2. Making The Case In Favor Of Atlanta Limousine Rental
Author: James Marshal
3. Best Tourist Places In India, Himachal Tourist Places, Best Tourist Places Of The World
Author: Vinod yadav
4. How Could A Charter Bus Rental In Orlando Be More Affordable For Prom
Author: Hire Charter Bus
5. Make Entire Visit Of Lake City Accessible With Appropriate Taxi Services
Author: Julie ranawat
6. How To Have A Safe And Pleasant Taxi Ride In Udaipur
Author: Vaibhav Ji
7. Exploring The Geography Of Japan
Author: Steve Corrigan
8. What A Professional Travel Company In Bhubaneswar Can Do For You?
Author: Urban Yatra
9. Why Hiring A Travel Agency In Bhubaneswar Worth The Investment?
Author: Urban Yatra
10. Experiencing The Beauty Of Various Tokyo Tourists Attractions With A Guide
Author: Ekaterina Kholkina
11. Ayurvedic Treatment In Kerala Is The Property Of Kerala Tourism
Author: Rakesh Kumar
12. Rajasthan Trip To Land Of Kingdoms
Author: Top Travel
13. View Wonderful Nature’s Beauty In Mount Everest Base Camp Trekking In Nepal
14. Why To Halt At Malta Before Your Excursion In Sicily?
Author: Christian Guardione
15. Tomb Of Sultan Worth Visit Palace In Morocco
Author: Eric Watson