ALL >> Technology,-Gadget-and-Science >> View Article
The Mighty Quinn And Ark Global
Total Articles: 129
Michael Quinn MBE is a highly successful and renown chef, who worked as the Maitre Chef de Cusine at the Ritz Hotel, London, at the peak of his career. Unfortunately, Michael then succumbed to alcoholism, which flared up as a result of mental troubles. After being read his last rites on a hospital bed, Michael pulled through and decided to give something back to the public, forming the Ark foundation, which aims to educate the hospitality industry on drug and alcohol abuse.
Ark Global provides counseling and seminars and is not your typical "Drugs and Alcohol are bad” event. Ark Global tires to promote how to drink in an acceptable manner and realize when the symptoms of abuse start to crop up. Ark's seminars are all self-funded and delivered free of charge. Michael realizes the effect that alcoholism can have on family ties and bonds, and Ark Global is a
''When I was drinking I always wanted to be a family man. Now, although I'm not a married man, I am able to enjoy my family. I feel emotions I never felt before because the alcohol was an anaesthetic. If I'd not made it, my sons would never have known who I was - other than a chef who couldn't stop drinking.''
Michael aims his seminars at students and the uninformed. These groups are most likely to succumb to alcoholism and drug abuse and will benefit most from the information and learn how to avoid drinking excessively. Michael used alcohol as a platform for confidence, saying that it was "As if I'd landed on another planet; that I'd found the missing piece of the jigsaw"
Michael has also taught the staff at University how to recognize the behavior of drug and alcohol abuse so that they can intervene before the problem gets too serious. These seminars are doing a great service to both our nation and other countries. Michael and Ark have travelled all over the world, all without any monetary support from external sources.
Michael knows all too well the perils of alcoholism as he lived on the streets of London for a while, oblivious to his surroundings and his Ark foundation is a fantastic way to lower the amount of alcoholism in the country and reaching out to local communities to help those affected by alcoholism.
Technology, Gadget and Science Articles1. 2018 Mobile Apps Ux Trends, Tips And A Little Bit More
Author: Oleksiy Kuryliak
2. Few Expert-recommended Tips For A Better Food And Beverage Social Media Plan
Author: Lee Wood
3. Seven Monies Services Limited
4. Healthcare Software Plays A Main Role In Running Hospitals
Author: James Blake
5. Being A Perfect Android Developer
Author: Eldon Broady
6. How To Activate Mcafee Subscription And Redeem Mcafee Retail Card?
Author: James Enrique
7. Photogrammetry: Latest Technology To Create Maps Using Drones?
8. Web Development Company | Website Development Service
Author: Rajeev mishra
9. Are You Facing Network Problems With Your Mobile Phone Get Solution
Author: Natasa Suri
10. Why Ps4 Greatest Game Console Forever?
Author: PS4 Repair
11. Nokia Cracked Screen Repair In The Uk
12. Samsung Galaxy S4 Lcd Screen Replacement In The Uk
13. 3 Real World Advantages Of Blockchain Smart Contracts
14. Software Bugs - How To Avoid?
Author: Hvantage Technologies
15. Hdcvi Camera Systems Redefining The Security System In The World