ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Great Method Of Defense While Walking Alone At Night
Total Articles: 3
My graduate studies require me to attend classes in the evening, which also indicates going home late. Because of this, I really feel the need to be extra-careful. This was a real blessing the moment one of my classmate buddies provided me a Pepper Pen on my birthday.
Because my flat is only 2 blocks from the school, I do not mind walking in any way. One night, I was multitasking between studying my notes and walking home that I did not see somebody was tailing me.
He was already extremely near the moment I spotted him! It is an excellent thing I regularly lug my personal protection gadget that appears much like I am carrying an ordinary pen. And thank God I have learned how to use pepper spray. I focused my own at him just before he could even touch me.
Defense sprays are non-lethal weapons utilized to repel opponents by leaving behind an agonizing burning sensation on their skin as well as in their eyes. With one, I managed to immobilize one such aggressor temporarily, that provided me an opportunity to run like crazy, get away as well as look for help.
What is pretty good about my weapon is that it is camouflaged as a pen. Camouflaged defense sprays offer the element of surprise, as the miscreant would never ever think that he is about to be sprayed.
Another truly reliable feature is its little size, which is best for ladies in school like me. Miniature self-defense sprays are compact, light in weight, and easy to lug in the pocket or bag. They can be concealed within the hand for surprising the enemy some more.
Shortly after the assault, I have looked at my Pepper Shot 10 % self-defense spray as a strong self-protection weapon. At 10 grams, the stream self-defense spray contains 5 one-second bursts which can get to 6 feet.
My Pepper Pen absolutely makes walking home at night much safer. It is such a convenient, subtle means of defense that I never leave home without.
Travel Articles1. Numerous Benefits Of Hiring Dfw Airport Taxi Or Shuttle Service In Texas!
Author: Shaik Hossain
2. Guided Tours To The Magical Hobbiton From Tauranga
Author: Roger Simister
3. How To Enjoy Great Facilities With All Inclusive Holidays
Author: Daisy Wilkinson
4. Stylish Rides And Low Prices With Limousine Washington Dc
Author: Stylish rides and low prices with Limousine Washin
5. Plan Your Vacation To Luton Airport- Hire Great Britain Cars
Author: jack pero
6. Rajasthan’s Top Tourist Attractions To Visit In Summer Season
Author: Swati Jain
7. Travel The Unforgettable Experience Of Africa’s Amazing Botswana And Serengeti Balloon Safaris
Author: Ombeni African Safari
8. Top Places That Compel A Solo Explorer To Travel In India
Author: Aura Voyages
9. Latin America Tourism Is Booming And Tour Operator Offers The Best Advice To Get The Most Of It!
Author: Anna Avanesova
10. Book Your Hoi An Hotel From Us
Author: Ms. Emma Tran
11. Enjoy A Variety Of Benefits With All Inclusive Holidays
Author: Amanda Sutcliffe
12. 4 Things That You Can Only Buy In Turkey
13. Get Married In San Antonio With A Wedding Party Bus San Antonio
Author: Cheap Limo Service DC
14. 3 Quirkiest Bars In Melbourne That Are Straight Out Of Your Dreams
15. Wedding Guest Transportation In Phoenix Charter Bus Rental
Author: Hire Charter Bus