ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Great Method Of Defense While Walking Alone At Night
Total Articles: 3
My graduate studies require me to attend classes in the evening, which also indicates going home late. Because of this, I really feel the need to be extra-careful. This was a real blessing the moment one of my classmate buddies provided me a Pepper Pen on my birthday.
Because my flat is only 2 blocks from the school, I do not mind walking in any way. One night, I was multitasking between studying my notes and walking home that I did not see somebody was tailing me.
He was already extremely near the moment I spotted him! It is an excellent thing I regularly lug my personal protection gadget that appears much like I am carrying an ordinary pen. And thank God I have learned how to use pepper spray. I focused my own at him just before he could even touch me.
Defense sprays are non-lethal weapons utilized to repel opponents by leaving behind an agonizing burning sensation on their skin as well as in their eyes. With one, I managed to immobilize one such aggressor temporarily, that provided me an opportunity to run like crazy, get away as well as look for help.
What is pretty good about my weapon is that it is camouflaged as a pen. Camouflaged defense sprays offer the element of surprise, as the miscreant would never ever think that he is about to be sprayed.
Another truly reliable feature is its little size, which is best for ladies in school like me. Miniature self-defense sprays are compact, light in weight, and easy to lug in the pocket or bag. They can be concealed within the hand for surprising the enemy some more.
Shortly after the assault, I have looked at my Pepper Shot 10 % self-defense spray as a strong self-protection weapon. At 10 grams, the stream self-defense spray contains 5 one-second bursts which can get to 6 feet.
My Pepper Pen absolutely makes walking home at night much safer. It is such a convenient, subtle means of defense that I never leave home without.
Travel Articles1. Island Peak Climbing – A Great Test Of Your Stamina Before The Real Trekking Adventure
2. Annapurna Circuit Trek – A Brief Overview
3. Cycling Tours Tour De France - 4 Reasons To Consider Self-guided Tours
Author: David Luther
4. Why Choose Cybercity, Gurgaon As Your Next Conference Location?
Author: Manisha Nigam
5. How To Select The Best Trekking Company In Nepal To Explore Trekking Activities
Author: Trekkingtop Nepal
6. Trek And Hike Packages Offered By A Good Trekking Company In Nepal
Author: Trekkingtop Nepal
7. Group Dating On Valentine’s Day With Service From A Cheap Party Buses
Author: David WILSON
8. Amp Up Your Valentine’s Day Party From Dc To San Antonio Via Party Or Limo Bus
Author: Dylan MITCHELL
9. Reliving Memories And Good Times
Author: Toms John
10. Buy The Led Countdown Timers To Get Maximum Benefits
Author: Joolbin Duan
11. Mesmerizing And Illuminating Tour Of Peru
Author: Ricardo Davis
12. Seoul City Tour – Travel To Korea And Have Makgeolli!
Author: Tommy Na
13. Trekking And Hiking In Nepal
Author: Sudip Shahi
14. Don’t Take That On Your Next Trip
15. Tips On Speeding Through Security Checkpoints