ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Great Method Of Defense While Walking Alone At Night
Total Articles: 3
My graduate studies require me to attend classes in the evening, which also indicates going home late. Because of this, I really feel the need to be extra-careful. This was a real blessing the moment one of my classmate buddies provided me a Pepper Pen on my birthday.
Because my flat is only 2 blocks from the school, I do not mind walking in any way. One night, I was multitasking between studying my notes and walking home that I did not see somebody was tailing me.
He was already extremely near the moment I spotted him! It is an excellent thing I regularly lug my personal protection gadget that appears much like I am carrying an ordinary pen. And thank God I have learned how to use pepper spray. I focused my own at him just before he could even touch me.
Defense sprays are non-lethal weapons utilized to repel opponents by leaving behind an agonizing burning sensation on their skin as well as in their eyes. With one, I managed to immobilize one such aggressor temporarily, that provided me an opportunity to run like crazy, get away as well as look for help.
What is pretty good about my weapon is that it is camouflaged as a pen. Camouflaged defense sprays offer the element of surprise, as the miscreant would never ever think that he is about to be sprayed.
Another truly reliable feature is its little size, which is best for ladies in school like me. Miniature self-defense sprays are compact, light in weight, and easy to lug in the pocket or bag. They can be concealed within the hand for surprising the enemy some more.
Shortly after the assault, I have looked at my Pepper Shot 10 % self-defense spray as a strong self-protection weapon. At 10 grams, the stream self-defense spray contains 5 one-second bursts which can get to 6 feet.
My Pepper Pen absolutely makes walking home at night much safer. It is such a convenient, subtle means of defense that I never leave home without.
Travel Articles1. Fishpond Taxi Or Clifton Taxi – Delivering Maximum Convenience For The Clients!
Author: Michel Umer
2. Restaurant La Source – La Source Restaurant In Paris Is All Set To Cater You In The Most Unique Way!
Author: Ano Nymous
3. Shuttle Service From Honolulu Airport To Hotels & 4 Best Accommodations For Travelers
Author: Trung Tran
4. What Does The Inclusion Of A Kitchen In A Hotel Room Mean To The Hotel Industry?
Author: The Lotus
5. Uganda – A Country Of Sheer Wildlife
6. Gorilla Tracking Etiquettes In Uganda
7. Looking For Cheap Flights To London? Find Low Cost Flights Here!
8. Looking Forward To Relax? Will Transport You To A Tranquil World
Author: Mr. Dave
9. Car Service In Dfw & List Of The Top Rated Restaurants In The Dfw Area
Author: Shakil Ahmed
10. What Places One Need To Visit During His Sahara Desert Tour?
Author: Mohamed El Galouti
11. Prom Parties With A Charter Bus In San Francisco
Author: Hire Charter Bus
12. Hemingway’s Cuba
Author: Stephen David
13. Canada Immigradation Consultants In Hyderabad
Author: visas permits
14. Enjoy Mount Kilimanjaro Climbing And Safari To Africa And Tanzania Wildebeest
15. How To Find Best Serviced Apartment Accommodation In Nairobi
Author: Sanajay SHah