ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Great Method Of Defense While Walking Alone At Night
Total Articles: 3
My graduate studies require me to attend classes in the evening, which also indicates going home late. Because of this, I really feel the need to be extra-careful. This was a real blessing the moment one of my classmate buddies provided me a Pepper Pen on my birthday.
Because my flat is only 2 blocks from the school, I do not mind walking in any way. One night, I was multitasking between studying my notes and walking home that I did not see somebody was tailing me.
He was already extremely near the moment I spotted him! It is an excellent thing I regularly lug my personal protection gadget that appears much like I am carrying an ordinary pen. And thank God I have learned how to use pepper spray. I focused my own at him just before he could even touch me.
Defense sprays are non-lethal weapons utilized to repel opponents by leaving behind an agonizing burning sensation on their skin as well as in their eyes. With one, I managed to immobilize one such aggressor temporarily, that provided me an opportunity to run like crazy, get away as well as look for help.
What is pretty good about my weapon is that it is camouflaged as a pen. Camouflaged defense sprays offer the element of surprise, as the miscreant would never ever think that he is about to be sprayed.
Another truly reliable feature is its little size, which is best for ladies in school like me. Miniature self-defense sprays are compact, light in weight, and easy to lug in the pocket or bag. They can be concealed within the hand for surprising the enemy some more.
Shortly after the assault, I have looked at my Pepper Shot 10 % self-defense spray as a strong self-protection weapon. At 10 grams, the stream self-defense spray contains 5 one-second bursts which can get to 6 feet.
My Pepper Pen absolutely makes walking home at night much safer. It is such a convenient, subtle means of defense that I never leave home without.
Travel Articles1. Book Online Hotel In Costa Rica
Author: James Palin
2. Making The Case In Favor Of Atlanta Limousine Rental
Author: James Marshal
3. Best Tourist Places In India, Himachal Tourist Places, Best Tourist Places Of The World
Author: Vinod yadav
4. How Could A Charter Bus Rental In Orlando Be More Affordable For Prom
Author: Hire Charter Bus
5. Make Entire Visit Of Lake City Accessible With Appropriate Taxi Services
Author: Julie ranawat
6. How To Have A Safe And Pleasant Taxi Ride In Udaipur
Author: Vaibhav Ji
7. Exploring The Geography Of Japan
Author: Steve Corrigan
8. What A Professional Travel Company In Bhubaneswar Can Do For You?
Author: Urban Yatra
9. Why Hiring A Travel Agency In Bhubaneswar Worth The Investment?
Author: Urban Yatra
10. Experiencing The Beauty Of Various Tokyo Tourists Attractions With A Guide
Author: Ekaterina Kholkina
11. Ayurvedic Treatment In Kerala Is The Property Of Kerala Tourism
Author: Rakesh Kumar
12. Rajasthan Trip To Land Of Kingdoms
Author: Top Travel
13. View Wonderful Nature’s Beauty In Mount Everest Base Camp Trekking In Nepal
14. Why To Halt At Malta Before Your Excursion In Sicily?
Author: Christian Guardione
15. Tomb Of Sultan Worth Visit Palace In Morocco
Author: Eric Watson