ALL >> Home-and-Garden >> View Article
A Brief Insight Of Mm2h
Total Articles: 2
Malaysia is attracting lot of international citizens who come here seeking a high quality lifestyle. Apart from coming here to live and work, they also a href="http://www.12retireinmalaysia.com">retire in Malaysia. So what's so special about this country that makes people make it as their second home? First of all, it is a low tax destination that also offers a superior and quality lifestyle to those who immigrate here. It is also a sophisticated nation where you get affordable real estate options, pay minimum or no income tax and ensure a quality life for your family. Moreover, the country has an active and government backed program named mm2h which stands for 'Malaysia My Second Home' to facilitate positive immigration. For more details about this program, you can type in keywords like a href="http://www.12retireinmalaysia.com">second home Malaysia or immigration Malaysia on Google or any major search engine.
We shall now discuss in brief about this program and also some reasons why Malaysia is turning into a preferred second home destination for citizens of other countries. If you qualify under the mm2h program then you not only get the right to live in Malaysia but also get other benefits as well. You get a multiple ten year visa which is also renewable. Under the terms of the scheme, you can bring your family members (immediate) to live with you in the country. You also get the right to own freehold property and import goods including a new car absolutely tax free.
There are other benefits too which are legal as well as legitimate. You don't have to pay any income tax on your internationally sourced income if you fulfill the medical and financial requirements of this program. Moreover, the quality of education in the country is exceptionally high and if you relocate under the program to study here then you are also allowed to bring your children with you and educate them privately up to university level or beyond.
Malaysia is truly a first world country with world-class healthcare facilities and infrastructure. And being an export driven economy, its currency is highly competitive. That means your currency (dollars, pounds and yens etc) can buy far more here than in any other country. The cost of living is also low as many essential products are subsidized. You can live like a wealthy person if you are earning average wage and if you earn more than that then you can have a king's lifestyle.
Home and Garden Articles1. How To Rid Your Front Loading Washing Machine Of Mold
Author: Daniel Royale
2. Affordable And Reliable Plumbing Services In California
Author: Jack Ronald
3. Avoiding Glass Balustrade Breakages- Tips By Glass Balustrading Sydney
Author: John Carlos
4. Contact Bond Cleaning Perth For Professional Cleaning Services
5. Little Tricks To Achieve The Best Results In Domestic Cleaning Services
Author: Louis Gibbs
6. End Of Lease Cleaners Melbourne Guarantee Full Bond Amount Return For The Tenants
7. Reasons Why You Should Rely On New Home Builders Of Port Lincoln
Author: Ashton Coaldrake
8. Importance Of Plumbing Services For A Hassle Free Living
Author: Kelly M. Russum
9. How To Maintain Kitchen Mixer?
Author: Andrew Howard
10. Finding Unique Storage Thoughts For Your Kitchen Cabinets
Author: Robert J. Lewis
11. Design Ideas For Aging In place
Author: Mary Morris
12. Use Lb-3000 Compact Bowl Scale To Measure The Weight With Utmost Precision
Author: Nug Brand
13. Benefits Of Hiring Professional Painting Contractors For Exterior Painting
Author: Anu Radha
14. Walk-in Bathtubs: A Great Safe & Accessible Solution
15. 4 Regular House Maintenance Tips From Expert
Author: Nicholas Kashiwagi