ALL >> Home-and-Garden >> View Article
A Brief Insight Of Mm2h
Total Articles: 2
Malaysia is attracting lot of international citizens who come here seeking a high quality lifestyle. Apart from coming here to live and work, they also a href="http://www.12retireinmalaysia.com">retire in Malaysia. So what's so special about this country that makes people make it as their second home? First of all, it is a low tax destination that also offers a superior and quality lifestyle to those who immigrate here. It is also a sophisticated nation where you get affordable real estate options, pay minimum or no income tax and ensure a quality life for your family. Moreover, the country has an active and government backed program named mm2h which stands for 'Malaysia My Second Home' to facilitate positive immigration. For more details about this program, you can type in keywords like a href="http://www.12retireinmalaysia.com">second home Malaysia or immigration Malaysia on Google or any major search engine.
We shall now discuss in brief about this program and also some reasons why Malaysia is turning into a preferred second home destination for citizens of other countries. If you qualify under the mm2h program then you not only get the right to live in Malaysia but also get other benefits as well. You get a multiple ten year visa which is also renewable. Under the terms of the scheme, you can bring your family members (immediate) to live with you in the country. You also get the right to own freehold property and import goods including a new car absolutely tax free.
There are other benefits too which are legal as well as legitimate. You don't have to pay any income tax on your internationally sourced income if you fulfill the medical and financial requirements of this program. Moreover, the quality of education in the country is exceptionally high and if you relocate under the program to study here then you are also allowed to bring your children with you and educate them privately up to university level or beyond.
Malaysia is truly a first world country with world-class healthcare facilities and infrastructure. And being an export driven economy, its currency is highly competitive. That means your currency (dollars, pounds and yens etc) can buy far more here than in any other country. The cost of living is also low as many essential products are subsidized. You can live like a wealthy person if you are earning average wage and if you earn more than that then you can have a king's lifestyle.
Home and Garden Articles1. Split Or Window Air Conditioner Which One Is The Best?
Author: Divya Sharma
2. How Not To Get Scammed By An Unreliable Removalists Company Perth
3. Checklist Of Things Cowboy Builders Will Tell You
Author: Mark Trescothic
4. Climate Considerations For A Green House Garden
Author: David Kessler
5. Planning To Renovate Your Bathroom? Hire A Professional Plumber
Author: Nicholas Calleija
6. Sammsara - Hashtag Handy Decor Tips
Author: SAMMSARA Luxury Modern Home
7. Some Must-have Bar Furnishings To Achieve The Perfect Party Mood
Author: James Waltan
8. Why Porcelain Tile Is A Popular Choice For Bathroom Floors
9. 5 Reasons To Invest In A Vintage-inspired Louis De Poortere Rug
Author: Phoebe Holland
10. What Is The Cost Of Renovating A Kitchen In Canada?
Author: Christine Delongte
11. The Advantages Of Using Pavers
Author: Flash Stone
12. How To Transformed Ordinary Table Into Extraordinary Dinette
Author: Liv India
13. The Factors You Need To Consider For Tearing Down The Existing Office Building
Author: Tuuli Halkoaho
14. Demolition Of House Or Complex Need To Be Done With Professional Agencies
Author: Kaija Raita
15. Things To Be Pondered On While Working At A Demolition Site
Author: Aapo Haapoja