ALL >> Home-and-Garden >> View Article
A Brief Insight Of Mm2h
Total Articles: 2
Malaysia is attracting lot of international citizens who come here seeking a high quality lifestyle. Apart from coming here to live and work, they also a href="http://www.12retireinmalaysia.com">retire in Malaysia. So what's so special about this country that makes people make it as their second home? First of all, it is a low tax destination that also offers a superior and quality lifestyle to those who immigrate here. It is also a sophisticated nation where you get affordable real estate options, pay minimum or no income tax and ensure a quality life for your family. Moreover, the country has an active and government backed program named mm2h which stands for 'Malaysia My Second Home' to facilitate positive immigration. For more details about this program, you can type in keywords like a href="http://www.12retireinmalaysia.com">second home Malaysia or immigration Malaysia on Google or any major search engine.
We shall now discuss in brief about this program and also some reasons why Malaysia is turning into a preferred second home destination for citizens of other countries. If you qualify under the mm2h program then you not only get the right to live in Malaysia but also get other benefits as well. You get a multiple ten year visa which is also renewable. Under the terms of the scheme, you can bring your family members (immediate) to live with you in the country. You also get the right to own freehold property and import goods including a new car absolutely tax free.
There are other benefits too which are legal as well as legitimate. You don't have to pay any income tax on your internationally sourced income if you fulfill the medical and financial requirements of this program. Moreover, the quality of education in the country is exceptionally high and if you relocate under the program to study here then you are also allowed to bring your children with you and educate them privately up to university level or beyond.
Malaysia is truly a first world country with world-class healthcare facilities and infrastructure. And being an export driven economy, its currency is highly competitive. That means your currency (dollars, pounds and yens etc) can buy far more here than in any other country. The cost of living is also low as many essential products are subsidized. You can live like a wealthy person if you are earning average wage and if you earn more than that then you can have a king's lifestyle.
Home and Garden Articles1. Electrical Service Upgrade For Safe And Uninterrupted Energy Consumption
Author: Christine Delongte
2. 4 Reasons Why Renovating Your Cottage Is A Good Idea
Author: Christine Delongte
3. Guide To Buying Wooden Wall Clocks For Homes And Offices
Author: Jeremy Kugler
4. Emergency Plumbing Repair Service For Home And Office
Author: Jack Ronald
5. Should I Replace My Entry Door?
Author: Mary Morris
6. Best Range Of Gas Cook Tops
7. Slab Leak Repair In The Easiest And Most Efficient Way
8. Top Reasons To Opt For Professional Window Glass Replacement In Chicago
Author: Russell Rabin
9. Pool Remodeling- Getting A New And Wonderful Pool For Your Home In Charleston
Author: David Smith
10. Everything You Should Know About Services In End Of Lease Cleaning
Author: Karanveer Rawat
11. Steps To Take Before You Buy A Mowing Franchise: Businesses For Sale
Author: Phil Maunder
12. Classic Design Of Venetian Blinds Giving Flexible Control Of Light And Privacy
Author: Joseph Zammit
13. The Biggest Home Furnishing Trends Of 2017 That Will Rule Your Home
Author: Nupur Tiwari
14. Architecture Design Ideas That Influence Modern Lifestyles
Author: Saloni Sharma
15. Waterproofing Of Timber Structures
Author: Matthew Lavitov