ALL >> Health >> View Article
5 Incredibly Simple Ear Protection Tips For Happy Workers
Total Articles: 2
Hearing loss affects not just the professional life, but also the social and personal life. Wear premium quality industrial earplugs or earmuffs to protect your ears and your hearing. Follow these smart tips from Audiometric Testing Services specialists, ad remain happy and glowing with good health.
1. Take care, every time, everyday – Wear high-quality industrial earplugs or earmuffs that have prior hearing testing done on them. This will help protect your ears and your hearing.
2. Wear noise blocking headphones – Many workers wear their iPods and other music devices to cancel out the sound of background noise. This is hazardous from the health safety service point of view. Instead of adding to the noise of the existing dangerous level of background noise, wear noise-cancelling earplugs. This saves your ears from additional strain.
3. Never wear anything too far in your ear canal – It’s important to choose a safe noise protection device that is not deeply placed in your ear canal. Avoid sticking anything in your ears to remove earwax with stick-like devices. They can damage your hearing by puncturing your ear drum and also push wax and debris further inside your ear canal. Audiometric testing services will be really beneficial in such situations.
4. Use earplugs when needed – If you are suffering from hearing loss or at the brink of it, there cannot be much emphasis placed on wearing noise protection devices like earplugs at work or in any other noisy places.
5. Quit smoking – Smoking not only affects your lungs and heart, but it also suffocates cells throughout your body, including those in your ear canal. Do take an expert’s advice by visiting a hearing testing clinic near you.
Health Articles1. Must Ask Questions When Meeting A Dentist
Author: Donnell Nash
2. Natural Skincare And Beauty Supplements For Healthy And Glowing Skin
Author: NAVEEN KHANDELWAL
3. What To Look For A Dentist?
Author: Donnell Nash
4. Can Bpas Damage A Healthy Member?
Author: John Dugan
5. Sticking To Healthy Habits With The Help Of Yoga
Author: Gary Martin
6. Raise Your Efforts With Weight Gainer Supplements
Author: Anabolic Nutrition
7. Signs To Look Out For If You Have A Prolapsed Uterus
Author: Kalptaru Herbal Therapy Centre
8. A Glass Of Milk A Day Keeps Doctor Away
Author: Namit Malgaonkar
9. The Hearing Aids Siemens Are Available In Best Quality And Price To Restore Your Hearing Ability
10. Superfood Supplements- For All Your Nutrition Needs
Author: Shashi Kant Shukla
11. Dental Hygiene Information You Won't Locate In Other Places
Author: Bob Smith
12. Getting Knee Pain Treatment At Parijatak
Author: Dr. Nitesh Khonde
13. Is Invisalign The Right Treatment For Adults?
Author: James Franklin
14. 1st Global Community Of Indian Clinicians - Docstop
Author: Vijay Lokhande
15. Hypothyroidism Rampant In India - Freedom Age
Author: Dr Kalpana Gupta Sekhawat