ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Barcelona, A Family Vacation Route
Total Articles: 2
Barcelona is a city of 39 square miles, ten administrative districts and countless more neighborhoods. It is amazing to visit Barcelona and explore the unique feel of each one of these places. The more touristy neighborhoods, La Rambla and the Ciutat Vella (Old Town), can be quite overwhelming in the high seasons, but are a must when visiting this beautiful city. Moreover, Barcelona is quite suited for family vacations and has a lot to offer.
Kids usually love animals and spending a day near them is full of joy. Hence the Barcelona Zoo is a must in a family trip here. Another fun thing to do is to go to the “Mercadillo de Juguetes” (Toys Bazaar) at the Plaza Masadas. It takes place the first Sunday of each month and is a dream place for collectors and kids. You will now just need to find a self catering barcelona that best suits you and your family.
You also can do some more culture wise activities, such as visiting some monuments. The Pedralbes Monastery is a great place to visit. It is a Gothic styled monument and one of the jewels of Barcelona. An interesting fact about it is that queen Elisenda de Montcada chose it for her final days.
A walk through Las Ramblas boulevard is also a very interesting experience. With its Parisian vibe, succession of streets and the energy with the street performers and all the shops. Even though this is quite an essential part of Barcelona and should be enjoyed with a pinch of salt. You can alsoget yourself a litle bit away from the city and visit Montjuic mountain with its castle and Magic Fountain, views from the top of Tibidabo. Another family essential is to spend a few lazy days at the Barceloneta beach, everyone in the family will enjoy it. And right amids all of this you will be able to find yourbarcelona city apartment .
Certainly, Barcelona has a bit of everything for everyone's taste and it is impossible to cover all of its amazing things in one post. But you should definitely go there with your family and enjoy some deserved family vacations days at the Maresme coast, in Cataluna.
Travel Articles1. Thrilling And Satisfying Wedding Road Trip Charter Bus Service Through Austin
2. Glamorize Transport For Wedding Guests With Dulles Airport Car Service
Author: Dulles Limo Service
3. Visit Bangpra International Golf Club Course Under Asian Golf Trips
Author: David Patrick
4. Best Family Cottages In Ooty
5. Achieve Wedding Transportation In Dc Impressively
Author: Saied Luliah
6. A Complete Guide To Bed And Breakfasts In Seldovia
7. Protect Your Wedding Day By Booking Cheap Limo Service
Author: Cheap Limo Service DC
8. Guide To Sardar Garh Heritage Hotel
Author: Sardargarh Heritage Hotel
9. Malta Tourist Visa For Indian Citizens
Author: svs visa services
10. The Mysterious Cambodia
Author: The mysterious Cambodia
11. Low-key, Romantic Wedding Plans With Cheap Car Service In Houston
Author: Cheap Car Service Houston
12. Make The Most Of Your Trip By Exploring Resorts Near Gurgaon For Weekends.
Author: Aravali Resorts
13. Weddings Require Suitable And Appropriate Limo Service In Dc
Author: Dc Limousine Service
14. Safaris In Tanzania
Author: Joseph Reeves
15. Arrange Easy Wedding Plans With A Competent San Diego Car Service
Author: San Diego Car Service