ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Barcelona, A Family Vacation Route
Total Articles: 2
Barcelona is a city of 39 square miles, ten administrative districts and countless more neighborhoods. It is amazing to visit Barcelona and explore the unique feel of each one of these places. The more touristy neighborhoods, La Rambla and the Ciutat Vella (Old Town), can be quite overwhelming in the high seasons, but are a must when visiting this beautiful city. Moreover, Barcelona is quite suited for family vacations and has a lot to offer.
Kids usually love animals and spending a day near them is full of joy. Hence the Barcelona Zoo is a must in a family trip here. Another fun thing to do is to go to the “Mercadillo de Juguetes” (Toys Bazaar) at the Plaza Masadas. It takes place the first Sunday of each month and is a dream place for collectors and kids. You will now just need to find a self catering barcelona that best suits you and your family.
You also can do some more culture wise activities, such as visiting some monuments. The Pedralbes Monastery is a great place to visit. It is a Gothic styled monument and one of the jewels of Barcelona. An interesting fact about it is that queen Elisenda de Montcada chose it for her final days.
A walk through Las Ramblas boulevard is also a very interesting experience. With its Parisian vibe, succession of streets and the energy with the street performers and all the shops. Even though this is quite an essential part of Barcelona and should be enjoyed with a pinch of salt. You can alsoget yourself a litle bit away from the city and visit Montjuic mountain with its castle and Magic Fountain, views from the top of Tibidabo. Another family essential is to spend a few lazy days at the Barceloneta beach, everyone in the family will enjoy it. And right amids all of this you will be able to find yourbarcelona city apartment .
Certainly, Barcelona has a bit of everything for everyone's taste and it is impossible to cover all of its amazing things in one post. But you should definitely go there with your family and enjoy some deserved family vacations days at the Maresme coast, in Cataluna.
Travel Articles1. Explore 5 Beautiful Lakes In Ooty Apart From Ooty Lake
2. The Best Offering Package For The Holy Tour Of Chardham Yatra This Coming September
Author: Char Dham Yatra
3. Different Rides For Prom In Chicago From A Charter Coach Bus Rental Company
4. Let Loose In Los Angeles With Bus Tours
Author: Hire Charter Bus
5. Natural Meets History Of The Kruger National Park
6. Five Free Things To Do In Key West
Author: Dale Dunlop
7. Destination Key West: Popular Attractions
Author: Dale Dunlop
8. Cycling Tours In The French Alps
Author: David Luther
9. Top Trekking & Hiking Trails In Nepal
Author: Mountain Hawk Trekking
10. Mardi Himal Trek - Best Alternative To Annapurna Base Camp Trek
Author: Himalaya Trekking Team
11. Three Exquisite Yet Cultural Cities Of Peshawar That You May Never Want To Leave
Author: Flights Masters
12. Rent The Driver’s Place; Enjoy With Family And Kids On Your Trips
Author: Robert Anhouse
13. Dmz Taxi Tour – Driver Guide Tour Can Make The Dmz Tour A More Planned One!
Author: Brian Lee
14. The Car Rental Dubai Agency Is Your One Stop Shop To Hire The Best Car Of Your Choice
15. Areas Of Cuba
Author: Stephen David