ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Barcelona, A Family Vacation Route
Total Articles: 2
Barcelona is a city of 39 square miles, ten administrative districts and countless more neighborhoods. It is amazing to visit Barcelona and explore the unique feel of each one of these places. The more touristy neighborhoods, La Rambla and the Ciutat Vella (Old Town), can be quite overwhelming in the high seasons, but are a must when visiting this beautiful city. Moreover, Barcelona is quite suited for family vacations and has a lot to offer.
Kids usually love animals and spending a day near them is full of joy. Hence the Barcelona Zoo is a must in a family trip here. Another fun thing to do is to go to the “Mercadillo de Juguetes” (Toys Bazaar) at the Plaza Masadas. It takes place the first Sunday of each month and is a dream place for collectors and kids. You will now just need to find a self catering barcelona that best suits you and your family.
You also can do some more culture wise activities, such as visiting some monuments. The Pedralbes Monastery is a great place to visit. It is a Gothic styled monument and one of the jewels of Barcelona. An interesting fact about it is that queen Elisenda de Montcada chose it for her final days.
A walk through Las Ramblas boulevard is also a very interesting experience. With its Parisian vibe, succession of streets and the energy with the street performers and all the shops. Even though this is quite an essential part of Barcelona and should be enjoyed with a pinch of salt. You can alsoget yourself a litle bit away from the city and visit Montjuic mountain with its castle and Magic Fountain, views from the top of Tibidabo. Another family essential is to spend a few lazy days at the Barceloneta beach, everyone in the family will enjoy it. And right amids all of this you will be able to find yourbarcelona city apartment .
Certainly, Barcelona has a bit of everything for everyone's taste and it is impossible to cover all of its amazing things in one post. But you should definitely go there with your family and enjoy some deserved family vacations days at the Maresme coast, in Cataluna.
Travel Articles1. Top Things To Know About A Luxury Bahamas Yacht Wedding
Author: Alvin Strachan
2. Embrace The Romance With Lax Limo Car Service
Author: Dylan MITCHELL
3. Thailand Travel Tours Guide The Most Wonderful Places To Visit In Thailand
Author: Thailand Tour Packages
4. Enjoy Dubai Shopping Tours
Author: Dubai Shopping Tours
5. Including All Loved Ones With A Bachelor Party In Dc Via Dc Charter Bus
Author: David WILSON
6. 5 Destinations For Day Trips From Ho Chi Minh City
Author: Le Xuan Son
7. 4 Relaxing Activities That You Must Do On Your Grand Cayman Tour
Author: Michael Leacock
8. Best Fujairah Tours Services
9. Budget Annapurna Base Camp Trek - Best For Budget Travelers
Author: Info Nepal Trekking
10. Witness Enchanting Surroundings With Cheap Holidays To Hurghada
Author: Amanda Sutcliffe
11. Acquire Legal Child Adoption Service In Nepal
12. How To Choose Your Vintage Wedding Car Hire In Dublin Smartly!
Author: Padraic O Reilly
13. How Do You Prepare For Cape Town Cycle Tour?
Author: Daily Scandinavian
14. 6 Tips For Discovering The Charisma Of Popular Nz Tour Attractions
Author: Damien McConnell
15. Enjoy The Classic Mera Peak Climbing With Your Friends And Family