ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Barcelona, A Family Vacation Route
Total Articles: 2
Barcelona is a city of 39 square miles, ten administrative districts and countless more neighborhoods. It is amazing to visit Barcelona and explore the unique feel of each one of these places. The more touristy neighborhoods, La Rambla and the Ciutat Vella (Old Town), can be quite overwhelming in the high seasons, but are a must when visiting this beautiful city. Moreover, Barcelona is quite suited for family vacations and has a lot to offer.
Kids usually love animals and spending a day near them is full of joy. Hence the Barcelona Zoo is a must in a family trip here. Another fun thing to do is to go to the “Mercadillo de Juguetes” (Toys Bazaar) at the Plaza Masadas. It takes place the first Sunday of each month and is a dream place for collectors and kids. You will now just need to find a self catering barcelona that best suits you and your family.
You also can do some more culture wise activities, such as visiting some monuments. The Pedralbes Monastery is a great place to visit. It is a Gothic styled monument and one of the jewels of Barcelona. An interesting fact about it is that queen Elisenda de Montcada chose it for her final days.
A walk through Las Ramblas boulevard is also a very interesting experience. With its Parisian vibe, succession of streets and the energy with the street performers and all the shops. Even though this is quite an essential part of Barcelona and should be enjoyed with a pinch of salt. You can alsoget yourself a litle bit away from the city and visit Montjuic mountain with its castle and Magic Fountain, views from the top of Tibidabo. Another family essential is to spend a few lazy days at the Barceloneta beach, everyone in the family will enjoy it. And right amids all of this you will be able to find yourbarcelona city apartment .
Certainly, Barcelona has a bit of everything for everyone's taste and it is impossible to cover all of its amazing things in one post. But you should definitely go there with your family and enjoy some deserved family vacations days at the Maresme coast, in Cataluna.
Travel Articles1. Discover Yourself On Solo Vacations
Author: Noah Daniel
2. How We Make Your Gold Coast Airport Transfers Memorable
3. Planning A Vacation To Cuba
Author: Stephen David
4. Raised Glasses With Wedding Transportation Of Dc
Author: Saied Luliah
5. Upper Dolpo Trekking – Simply Picturesque
6. No Trouble Travel To The Super Bowl With A Denver Charter Bus
Author: Lucille W. Hill
7. Experience Nature's Beauty & Adventure On Your Tanzania Safari Tours
Author: Ireneus Kitena
8. Love Your Friendships This Valentine’s Day With A Party Bus In Pittsburgh
Author: Iris K. Allen
9. At The Top Burj Khalifa, Sky Experience Ticket
Author: Rohan Mustafa
10. Travel To Korea – Get The Korea Winter Tour Package On Demand Now!
Author: Tommy Na
11. Things To Know Before You Sign With An Airport Shuttle Services In Texas
Author: Joe Yetzer
12. Suitably Fun Prom Transportation With A Denver Party Or Limo Bus
Author: Dylan MITCHELL
13. How Would You Balance The Ruins And The Dunes On Your Morocco Day Tours?
Author: Ali oussou
14. Bus Ticket Booking Is No Longer An Annoyance As It Used To Be
Author: Online Bus Ticket Booking
15. Can We Discover All The Hidden Marvels From Catania To Taormina At Our Own Pace With Taxi Taormina?
Author: Christian Guardione