ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Barcelona, A Family Vacation Route
Total Articles: 2
Barcelona is a city of 39 square miles, ten administrative districts and countless more neighborhoods. It is amazing to visit Barcelona and explore the unique feel of each one of these places. The more touristy neighborhoods, La Rambla and the Ciutat Vella (Old Town), can be quite overwhelming in the high seasons, but are a must when visiting this beautiful city. Moreover, Barcelona is quite suited for family vacations and has a lot to offer.
Kids usually love animals and spending a day near them is full of joy. Hence the Barcelona Zoo is a must in a family trip here. Another fun thing to do is to go to the “Mercadillo de Juguetes” (Toys Bazaar) at the Plaza Masadas. It takes place the first Sunday of each month and is a dream place for collectors and kids. You will now just need to find a self catering barcelona that best suits you and your family.
You also can do some more culture wise activities, such as visiting some monuments. The Pedralbes Monastery is a great place to visit. It is a Gothic styled monument and one of the jewels of Barcelona. An interesting fact about it is that queen Elisenda de Montcada chose it for her final days.
A walk through Las Ramblas boulevard is also a very interesting experience. With its Parisian vibe, succession of streets and the energy with the street performers and all the shops. Even though this is quite an essential part of Barcelona and should be enjoyed with a pinch of salt. You can alsoget yourself a litle bit away from the city and visit Montjuic mountain with its castle and Magic Fountain, views from the top of Tibidabo. Another family essential is to spend a few lazy days at the Barceloneta beach, everyone in the family will enjoy it. And right amids all of this you will be able to find yourbarcelona city apartment .
Certainly, Barcelona has a bit of everything for everyone's taste and it is impossible to cover all of its amazing things in one post. But you should definitely go there with your family and enjoy some deserved family vacations days at the Maresme coast, in Cataluna.
Travel Articles1. India Viajes Mundial El Mejor Viaje
Author: Jessica Johansson
2. Practical Wedding Transportation Solutions With Tampa Bay Car Service
Author: Dylan MITCHELL
3. Overseas Exploration Travel In Nepal
Author: Sudip Shahi
4. Reasons To Choose A Good Taxi Service In Udaipur, Rajasthan
Author: Jai Bhawani
5. Bristol Taxis – Search For The Best Clifton Taxi Service Now!
Author: Michel Umer
6. Krabi Taxi – Krabi Airport Taxi Will Never Let You Down!
Author: Khun Franco
7. Beautiful Beach Tour In Goa
Author: Top Travel
8. Do You Know How Make Your Tour Of Sicily Quite Enthralling?
Author: Christian Guardione
9. India, A Paradise For Bird Watchers
10. Sightseeing Tour Limo In Washington Dc: What Are The Places To Explore?
Author: Mike Johnson
11. Applying Uae Visa Online Helps You Visit Top Tourist Attractions In Dubai
Author: Zuhair Hanif
12. Why You Should Reserve This Incredible Villa For Your Vacation?
13. Travel Myths You Need To Get Rid Of Right Now
Author: Wayne Brook
14. Nyc Car Services Compatible For Babies And Kids
Author: Robert Anhouse
15. How To Make Your Mountain Biking Easy With Travel Guides?
Author: Walter Winkler