123ArticleOnline Logo
Welcome to 123ArticleOnline.com!

ALL >> Shopping-Product-Reviews >> View Article

Mexican Silver Store The Best Place To Buy Silver Jewelry

By Author: Sara Montano
Total Articles: 1

Taxco is a town located in Mexico - in the southern state of Guerrero, and it is known as one of the largest producers of silver jewelry in the world. Mexican Silver Store is proud to offer a large selection of these authentic handcrafted artisan designs. They are one of a kind piece that make the sterling silver jewelry of Taxco so special and sought after throughout the world.

Mexican Silver Store offers a range of sterling jewelry designs that include animal pieces, floral motifs, high drama, vintage reproductions, Native themed designs, beaded work and so much more. A 100% pure silver can be easily damaged and scratched that is why it is mixed with other metals to make it more durable and stronger. All of the jewelry is made from at least 92.5% pure silver, with the remaining 7.5% consisting of mixed metals, which provide the durability and strength to the pure silver.

Many of the designs also incorporate gemstones, with the option to select different stone inlays. In addition to these stone options, one has the ability to special order most of the designs in any size they need --- so the necklace, bracelet, earrings, pendant or ring that you are searching for can be found here.

There is something for everyone as well as for every occasion at Mexican Silver Store. There was a time when silver jewelry only meant heavy chains and pendants. But with new generation the silver jewelry is designed and made not only for teenagers but also for the elders as well. One will find classic vintage reproduction designs as well as the most modern and hip designs. The pieces range from sculptured art that are statement pieces, to simple elegant jewelry that can be worn with everyday attire.

The amazing designs will be an added advantage to your everyday’s wardrobe. Silver jewelry tarnishes after regular use but after cleaning it after every use will protect your jewelry for retaining its shine. It will also avoid any discoloration. If you practice this regularly then you will find that the jewelry has developed a rich patina that will add warmth and textured depth to the jewelry.

Mexican Silver Store is a reputable and respected source if you are searching for the best Mexican sterling silver jewelry. They are quick to respond to email inquiries, and they are willing to call with any further assistance one might need.

Sara Montano is the author of this article and she has years of experience in the Mexican silver jewelry business. Mexican Silver Store offers sterling jewelry designs from Taxco Mexico, including necklaces, bracelets, earrings, rings and pendants.

Total Views: 46Word Count: 441See All articles From Author

Shopping/Product Reviews Articles

1. Here Is What You Should Do For Your Artificial Christmas Tree
Author: Aidan McKeddie

2. Certain Risks And Benefits Owners Have To Face While Running A Jewelry Shop
Author: Nirmal Kr. Ghosh

3. What Are The Benefits Of Modular Switches?
Author: Nancy Pache

4. Everything You Should Know About The Caster Wheels
Author: Camren Lewis

5. Different Types Of Switches Used In Our Daily Lives
Author: Nancy Pache

6. Brass Decorative Hinges: Reasons Why You Need To Install Them In Your Home And How To Choose Right?
Author: Ashish Mishra

7. Trendy & Premium Shoe Storage Products That Leave You Asking For More
Author: Amit Mehrotraa

8. Check Out Variations Of Rakhi Celebration
Author: Namrata

9. How Can You Select And Use Heat Shrink Butt Connectors
Author: Kevin Edward

10. Tips For Turquoise Jewelry Buyers
Author: Nitesh Pathak

11. Invest In Good Women’s Impact Vest And Keep Surfing
Author: Vikram Kumar

12. Getting The Ideal Plus Size Dresses
Author: Christine Scott

13. Insoles: What To Look For Inside Your Duty Boots
Author: Cathy Maxwell

14. Ideal Catholic Gifts That Help Practice And Grow Your Faith
Author: Cathy Maxwell

15. Led Traffic Light Controller – A Cost Saving Option
Author: Joolbin Duan

Login To Account
Login Email:
Password:
Forgot Password?
New User?
Sign Up Newsletter
Email Address: