ALL >> Business >> View Article
How To Use Psychometric Test In Hiring?
Total Articles: 4
In the process of hiring, many companies these days are using psychometric test and according to a report submitted by the Society of Human Resource Management, roughly 18% of companies are using this method for hiring. Also, it is pointed out that this number is growing at the rate of 10-15% per year. When personality and cognitive tests are used appropriately, the chances of new employees will succeed. When the hiring is not done right, it will cause huge losses to companies and this can be avoided for sure when this method is used for recruiting the appropriate talents. Here are some of the things to know for maximizing the predictive accuracy and minimizing the potential risks associated with the recruitment:
Know the law: When the HR department of an organization decides to make use of this method, they should ensure that the local laws pertaining to it are rightly followed in the process. There are psychometric test examples on the internet and it is better to check with the local laws before using this method. For instance, in the United States, due to the Americans with Disabilities Act, it is essential that the tests should respect the privacy of candidates and should not in any way diagnose the candidates.
Understanding the business needs: The assessment will not help if well-established measures of job performance are not evaluated. There are websites offering psychometric assessment test online. If a company does not have quantitative measures of assessing the performance on the job, the right candidates cannot be selected. This is where the best websites will help. When the right online testing portals are used after completely analyzing the requirements of the business, it will turn out to be a profitable endeavor as the right candidates can help the company to flourish.
Reduce the risk of cheating: For making sure that candidates will not make others take up the test on their behalf, it would be wise to take psychometric test examples from the internet and conduct it on their own office premises or they can also monitor them taking up the test via some software program.
Before actually using any website for conducting psychometric assessment test online, it is essential that the HR department can just try out a test on their own for making sure whether it will be suitable for their organization’s recruitment process to arrive at the best talents.
If you are looking for free psychometric test examples through online then peoplemaps.com, is the best option. Also to know more about free psychometric test and free psychometric test examples, click here.
Business Articles1. Brilliant Advice For Your Start-up
Author: Carl Frederic Sealey
2. A New Life In Alanya/turkey
3. A Startup’s Quick Guide For Finding Tax And Accounting Services
Author: Hampry Gomes
4. Get Best Quality Fruits Gift Hampers Online
5. Castle Hill Best Indian Restaurant
6. Leaftrend – Ecofriendly Disposable Palm Leaf Plates, Wedding And Party Plates- 7 Inch Square Flat Pa
Author: Jane cristina
7. Signage | Box Up Signage| Digital Printing |dot2dot
8. Dosti Is Trusted Packers And Movers In Pune
9. Vinyl Windows Okc – Why It Is A Much Preferred Option For Homeowners
Author: Mark Sipla
10. 3 Benefits Of Using A Convertible Hand Truck
11. Optimizing Time Using The “beforehand” Technique
Author: NetZealous LLC, DBA TrainHR
12. Exotic Experience With Bar And Grill
Author: pied Piper
13. What Are The Video Conferencing Perks For The Retail Sector?
14. All That You Need For Understanding Your Customers Today
Author: Surabhi Joshi
15. What Are The Mechanical Design Requirements For Electric Hoists?
Author: Mahi Sheth