ALL » Legal >> View Article
International Investor Visa Program In MiamiBy Expert Author: Albert Mitchell
Immigration laws are too complex to cope up in countries like United States. There are applicants who gave up the idea of migrating to United States and end up in trouble attempting US visas. The only easy way to settle in United States is to get sponsor from an employer or by a permanent US citizen in relation. In case you don’t have any one of them, it becomes difficult to obtain immigration visas in United States.
"Weiss, Alden and Polo P.A." is an experienced immigrant visa law firm Miami that help applicants completing formalities for obtaining US visas. This firm helps in arranging all the necessary documents required for applying visas. More than combined experience of 40 years, this firm is supported by highly experienced lawyers that help to obtain visas and permanent citizenship. Applying visas and getting approved is a time consuming process. Numbers of documents are required in complying legal formalities. This immigrant visa law firm in Miami arranged the required documents in orderly manner that facilitate authority to review and approve visa application.
South Florida Regional Center Investment Program in Miami provides investment opportunities to foreign investors. Interested participating are offered EB-5 international investor visa and conditional green cards. This EB-5 investor’s program is for every individual, professionals or business people. Investors who are not interested actively managing a business and just goal to obtain permanent US citizenship; it is more convenient to utilize Regional Center Investment Program in Miami. Under this program investors are supposed to invest $500,000 or $1,000,000 in an approved project. Conditional EB-5 green cards are given to the investor and his or her dependents for two years. After two years, if the approved project has been completed and is creating jobs, the investor and family are eligible to receive permanent U.S. residency and can travel freely within and outside of the United States, same as any US citizen. "Weiss, Alden and Polo P.A." helps international investors visa and businesses worldwide with all types of immigration matters and full-service related to immigration. More detailed information about Regional Center Investment Program in Miami is available at weissaldenandpolo.com
Hiring of experienced immigration Lawyers is very important because the current US immigration laws are very strict and complex to deal with. “Weiss, Alden and Polo P.A.” immigrant visa law firm in Miami facilitate international immigration visa formalities and can also handle post approval procedure efficiently.
Legal Articles1. Finish Your Property Related Work Fast With The Estate Lawyer Vancouver Services
Author: John Petter
2. Hiring An Attorney Lessens The Severe Penalties
Author: MICHAEL GREENBERG
3. Top Risks Associated With Ivc Filter Injury And How To Find Perfect Legal Help In Ft. Worth
Author: Nick Feizy
4. Aquel Alquiler Coche Alicante Se Agrupa Un Desperdiciamiento Topológico
Author: Katherina Soto
5. The Lemon Law
Author: Howard Gutman
6. Cuanto Alquiler De Coche En Alicante Zahoria Este Libertarismo Gesticulador
Author: Faith Real
7. Seat Belt Injury Law Firm – The Safety Purpose Of Seat Belts
8. El Alquiler Coches Aeropuerto Alicante Desenlabona Ese Telonero Arbitrador Excepto Un Mecato Sangui
Author: Latia Gaunt
9. Best Interests Of The Child: What Guides Judges’ Decision-making
10. Forensic Document & Handwriting Examiner | James A. Green
Author: James A. Green
11. 7 Must Take Steps After Encountering A Catastrophic Auto Accident In Texas
12. Things To Know About Filing Personal Injury Claims
13. What Steps You Must Follow To File A Medical Negligence Claim
Author: Charlie Alcott
14. Is There Difficulty In Finding Answers To Your Carpet Cleaning?
Author: Helen Raley
15. The Houston Criminal Defense Attorneys Are Experts In Dealing With All Types Of Criminal Cases