ALL >> Legal >> View Article
International Investor Visa Program In Miami
Total Articles: 566
Immigration laws are too complex to cope up in countries like United States. There are applicants who gave up the idea of migrating to United States and end up in trouble attempting US visas. The only easy way to settle in United States is to get sponsor from an employer or by a permanent US citizen in relation. In case you don’t have any one of them, it becomes difficult to obtain immigration visas in United States.
"Weiss, Alden and Polo P.A." is an experienced immigrant visa law firm Miami that help applicants completing formalities for obtaining US visas. This firm helps in arranging all the necessary documents required for applying visas. More than combined experience of 40 years, this firm is supported by highly experienced lawyers that help to obtain visas and permanent citizenship. Applying visas and getting approved is a time consuming process. Numbers of documents are required in complying legal formalities. This immigrant visa law firm in Miami arranged the required documents in orderly manner that facilitate authority to review and approve visa application.
South Florida Regional Center Investment Program in Miami provides investment opportunities to foreign investors. Interested participating are offered EB-5 international investor visa and conditional green cards. This EB-5 investor’s program is for every individual, professionals or business people. Investors who are not interested actively managing a business and just goal to obtain permanent US citizenship; it is more convenient to utilize Regional Center Investment Program in Miami. Under this program investors are supposed to invest $500,000 or $1,000,000 in an approved project. Conditional EB-5 green cards are given to the investor and his or her dependents for two years. After two years, if the approved project has been completed and is creating jobs, the investor and family are eligible to receive permanent U.S. residency and can travel freely within and outside of the United States, same as any US citizen. "Weiss, Alden and Polo P.A." helps international investors visa and businesses worldwide with all types of immigration matters and full-service related to immigration. More detailed information about Regional Center Investment Program in Miami is available at weissaldenandpolo.com
Hiring of experienced immigration Lawyers is very important because the current US immigration laws are very strict and complex to deal with. “Weiss, Alden and Polo P.A.” immigrant visa law firm in Miami facilitate international immigration visa formalities and can also handle post approval procedure efficiently.
Legal Articles1. Why And How To Choose A Criminal Lawyer In Hawaii For An Appeal?
Author: Steve Cedillos
2. Dallas Accidents Cases Need Not To Be Avoided! Let The Wrong One Suffer
Author: Ted B Lyon
3. Why Radvision World Is The Best Option For Immigration Services?
Author: Radvision World
4. Everything About Hiring A Motorcycle Accident Injury Lawyer
Author: Ladas Law
5. The Significant Role Of Immigration Law Firms In London.
Author: Hudson Mckenzie
6. Bail Bond Facts
Author: Emily Stone
7. Why Immigration To Canada Is The Best Option?
Author: Radvision World
8. Six Steps To Attaining Compensation For Accident Injury In Toronto City
Author: Dasilva Legal
9. Know Need Of Living Trust Attorney California
Author: Leah Wilmot
10. The Houston Criminal Defense Attorneys Are The Best To Help You Against Any Criminal Charges
11. Risks And Rewards Of Buying Property In Dubai
Author: hHassan Elhais
12. Massachusetts Workers Compensation Lawyer – Knowledgeable Lawyers Get What You Need
Author: Tina smith
13. Nursing Home Abuse And Negligence – Who Is Responsible?
Author: Tyler Pillay
14. Basic Corporate Laws For Business In Dubai
Author: Hassan Elhais
15. Consult An Employment Lawyer For Issues Regarding Flexible Work hours