ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
Understanding Mazda's Skyactiv Technology
Total Articles: 4
For those who do not know exactly what is meant by Mazda SKYACTIV Technology; it is not a sensor or any minor addition to the car. Essentially this new technology is Mazda admitting that even though all manufacturers need to make hybrids and electric cars, people will still use regular gasoline driven cars for the immediate future. Mazda completely rebuilt the internal combustion engine maximize fuel efficiency, power, and versatility. This is what they refer to as SKYACTIV technology.
According to Auto Week with the applications of Mazda SKYACTIV Technology the newer vehicles receive a 15 percent fuel efficiency increase, and unprecedented combustion. The higher combustion ratios, which were previously unheard of, prior to SKYACTIV would have caused a whole slew of issues. Some of them quite severe; however, with the massive overhaul to the engines Mazda dealerships now have vehicles on hand that have higher compression ratios than even Ferrari.
Auto Week also got to test drive both the gasoline version and the diesel version. From their article it is quite obvious that they were blown away. The diesel model did not drop off in power nearly as fast as their counterparts; the gasoline version had much smoother and tighter shifting, as well as power. Mazda declared that they were not done advancing the SKYACTIV technology, and that they are actually planning several more phases to advance this precious new application.
It is obvious that the push to get away from fossil fuel usage is a global powerhouse. However, the change is not going to come overnight. Mazda's research and design crew have found the perfect bridge between electric and what is already in use. SKYACTIV technology not only creates better mileage, and power, it also cuts down on vehicle weight. This important addition gives each vehicle in the line higher versatility, durability, and increases gas mileage separately from the performance of the engine. Most of the gasoline models that are equipped with Mazda's SKYACTIV technology boasts 40 miles per gallon, this is fuel efficiency than several of the hybrids currently on the market.
Going down to a Mazda dealership and test driving one of these vehicles will make you ask why no one had bothered to implement these changes before. Just know as you sit in the cockpit of a SKYACTIV enhanced vehicle not only are you able to enjoy the responsiveness and versatility of the car; the compression outperforms Ferrari, and your fuel efficiency is higher than that of most hybrids. Oh, and a vehicle with this highly advanced technology is on average the same price as the competitions cars of the same class that do not come with SKYACTIV.
Yarmouth Mazda is your Mazda Dealer, specializing in new, used, and certified pre-owned Mazda vehicles in Nova Scotia. If you are searching for Mazda dealers using the keywords MazdaSpeed3 Yarmouth or Mazda CX-5 Yarmouth. Stop by our dealership today!
Automobiles Articles1. Have A Look On The Most Frequent Reasons Of Car Tyre Wear
Author: My Tyre Point
2. Find The Right Lube Trailer For Sale To Increase Industrial Efficiency
Author: Scott Lee
3. Give Your Vehicle The Extra Mileage It Seeks
Author: James Elston
4. Lessons That Will Teach You All You Need To Know About Certified Driving School In Chadstone
Author: Mark Watson
5. Reasons Auto Carwash In Kingston Is Sweeter Than Christmas Morning
Author: Rhys Gibson
6. Sell The Old Car & Purchase A Brand New One On Vehicle Part Exchange
Author: Ewan Thorpe
7. The Simplest Ways To Make The Best Of Harley Davidson Fabric Brisbane
Author: Levi Fysh
8. Get A Valid And Authenticated International Driving License Oman
Author: Mr. Vince Joe
9. Stevens 112 Ford Has Received The Prestigious President's Award Courtesy Of Ford Motor Company!
10. Car Dealer Selling New Cars At Reasonable Price
11. Best Online Shop For Genuine Auto Spare Parts In Dubai, Uae
12. Most Common Vehicle Registration And Titling Issues
Author: ABA Auto Registration
13. Creating A Magnificent Experience Of Luxury Riding-db Luxury Cars
14. How To Choose Best Auto Repair Gainesville?
Author: Berrisford Smith
15. Here’s The Rundown Of The Supportive Points To Keep Your Car In Good Working Condition
Author: My Tyre Point