ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
Understanding Mazda's Skyactiv Technology
Total Articles: 4
For those who do not know exactly what is meant by Mazda SKYACTIV Technology; it is not a sensor or any minor addition to the car. Essentially this new technology is Mazda admitting that even though all manufacturers need to make hybrids and electric cars, people will still use regular gasoline driven cars for the immediate future. Mazda completely rebuilt the internal combustion engine maximize fuel efficiency, power, and versatility. This is what they refer to as SKYACTIV technology.
According to Auto Week with the applications of Mazda SKYACTIV Technology the newer vehicles receive a 15 percent fuel efficiency increase, and unprecedented combustion. The higher combustion ratios, which were previously unheard of, prior to SKYACTIV would have caused a whole slew of issues. Some of them quite severe; however, with the massive overhaul to the engines Mazda dealerships now have vehicles on hand that have higher compression ratios than even Ferrari.
Auto Week also got to test drive both the gasoline version and the diesel version. From their article it is quite obvious that they were blown away. The diesel model did not drop off in power nearly as fast as their counterparts; the gasoline version had much smoother and tighter shifting, as well as power. Mazda declared that they were not done advancing the SKYACTIV technology, and that they are actually planning several more phases to advance this precious new application.
It is obvious that the push to get away from fossil fuel usage is a global powerhouse. However, the change is not going to come overnight. Mazda's research and design crew have found the perfect bridge between electric and what is already in use. SKYACTIV technology not only creates better mileage, and power, it also cuts down on vehicle weight. This important addition gives each vehicle in the line higher versatility, durability, and increases gas mileage separately from the performance of the engine. Most of the gasoline models that are equipped with Mazda's SKYACTIV technology boasts 40 miles per gallon, this is fuel efficiency than several of the hybrids currently on the market.
Going down to a Mazda dealership and test driving one of these vehicles will make you ask why no one had bothered to implement these changes before. Just know as you sit in the cockpit of a SKYACTIV enhanced vehicle not only are you able to enjoy the responsiveness and versatility of the car; the compression outperforms Ferrari, and your fuel efficiency is higher than that of most hybrids. Oh, and a vehicle with this highly advanced technology is on average the same price as the competitions cars of the same class that do not come with SKYACTIV.
Yarmouth Mazda is your Mazda Dealer, specializing in new, used, and certified pre-owned Mazda vehicles in Nova Scotia. If you are searching for Mazda dealers using the keywords MazdaSpeed3 Yarmouth or Mazda CX-5 Yarmouth. Stop by our dealership today!
Automobiles Articles1. Increasingly Stringent Fuel Efficiency Norms To Drive The Demand For Electronically Assisted Steeri
2. Advanced Technology And Growth Of The Automotive Industry Will Drive The Automotive Engine Market
3. How To Choose The Best Place To Undertake Your Car Repair?
Author: James Johnson
4. Air Pressure In Tyres-impact On Driving
Author: BK Vijay
5. Considerations To Keep In Mind Before Buying A Lube Truck For Your Business
Author: Scott Lee
6. Taking Advantage Of The Skoda Deals
Author: Daniel Skoda
7. Buying Bridgewater Cars On Sale - Bridgewater Car Sales
Author: Bridgewater Nissan
8. The Roller Conveyor Type Leads The Conveyor System Market In Food & Beverage Industry
9. Lighting To Be The Largest Application Segment Of The Glazing By Polycarbonate Material Market
10. Technological Advancements & The Growth Of The Automotive Industry Are Expected To Drive The Vehicl
11. Get An Airport Shuttle Service When You Are In A Hurry To Catch A Flight
Author: Max Brier
12. A Thin Thread Of Differentiation Between The Bobbers And Choppers
Author: Levi Fysh
13. How To Find Auto Repair Shop - It Is Very Important To Make The Right Choice
Author: Mark Josesh
14. Factors You Should Consider While Hiring A Lorry Anywhere In Bradford
Author: Emma Denton
15. Swipe & Buy: Is It Possible To Buy A Car With A Credit Card?
Author: Williams Orchard