ALL >> Education >> View Article
Five Must Read Books For Entrepreneurs
Total Articles: 17
Books can give new ideas and solutions to problems we commonly encounter. A good book is a self-help guide. Books meant for entrepreneurs benefit the budding business owners personally as well as at the organization level.
1. Rich Dad Poor Dad: What The Rich Teach Their Kids About Money That the Poor and Middle Class Do Not! - Robert T. Kiyosaki
'Rich Dad Poor Dad' is one of the best personal finance books of all times. It tells the story of the author, his two fathers - real dad and the father of his best friend, and the way things influenced the author's thinking on money and investing it. The book points out the difference between having your money work for you and working for money.
2. The 4-Hour Workweek: Escape 9-5, Live Anywhere, and Join the New Rich - Timothy Ferriss
This book will make you think different. The author explains the benefits of focusing on the most important things and not wasting time on social media, email and phone checking. Timothy explains how he outsourced the work to virtual assistants overseas as well as to employees. Minimizing distractions and outsourcing has enabled Timothy to become much more effective and efficient. The author gives a set of great advice that is helpful to all entrepreneurs.
3. How to Win Friends and Influence People - Dale Carnegie
This book is a self-help book. It is necessary to know that it is essential to win people over to your way of thinking. For this, you need to know how to make good conversation and to get people to like you. In other words, the book explains what you need to do to succeed in your business.
4. Getting Things Done: The Art of Stress-Free Productivity - David Allen
Getting things done is one of the best books on improving productivity. It is a guide on how to use your time efficiently. David Allen says that the more relaxed we are, the better the productivity is. This is because, when the mind is in a relaxed mode, thoughts get organized effectively, which leads to higher productivity. David Allen explains in the book the method of enhancing productivity.
5. Predictably Irrational the Hidden Forces that Shape our Decisions - Dan Ariely
This book looks deep into consumer habits and human behavior. It focuses on the revelation that wired to be irrational of humans. Dan Ariely goes deeper using plenty of experiments to show fuzzier than economists would like it to be.
Knowledge-4-success.com is a website mainly dedicated to small businesses. It offers small business owners a wide range of insightful and informative articles covering various topics on business planning, books to read, self-development, technology, marketing and many more that could help small businesses survive and succeed in today's competitive world.
Education Articles1. Preparation For Study Abroad Programs
Author: National Institute of Building Technology Nashik
2. Spark And Scala Training In Hyderabad
3. Tips To Finish Ailet In Time
Author: vikas choudhary
4. Why Would You Opt For Diploma Courses After Graduation?
Author: Kunal Iyar
5. Web Development Tutorials For Beginners
Author: • A Real Time Software Training Institute 100% Gu
6. How Would You Choose The Best Institute For Executive Mba In India?
Author: Bhargav Himnshu
7. Understand All The Concepts Of Statistical Analysis System
8. Life Is Best In The Engineering Colleges
Author: ponting brown
9. Photography Courses In Delhi
10. Introduction Of Jqueryui
Author: Learn web designing course in Bangalore.Infocampus
11. To Beat A Hacker, You Need To Think Like A Hacker
12. How To Choose A Quality Gmat Prep Course Online?
Author: Dhiraj Goverdhanam
13. Taking Autism Care Services For Autistic Individuals Are Very Important!
Author: The Lizard Centre
14. Online Learning - An Easy Way To Become An Oracle Certified Professional
Author: Atul Kumar
15. Aims Institutes: Catering To The Educational Needs In Bangalore
Author: Shoeb Mannur