ALL >> Education >> View Article
Five Must Read Books For Entrepreneurs
Total Articles: 17
Books can give new ideas and solutions to problems we commonly encounter. A good book is a self-help guide. Books meant for entrepreneurs benefit the budding business owners personally as well as at the organization level.
1. Rich Dad Poor Dad: What The Rich Teach Their Kids About Money That the Poor and Middle Class Do Not! - Robert T. Kiyosaki
'Rich Dad Poor Dad' is one of the best personal finance books of all times. It tells the story of the author, his two fathers - real dad and the father of his best friend, and the way things influenced the author's thinking on money and investing it. The book points out the difference between having your money work for you and working for money.
2. The 4-Hour Workweek: Escape 9-5, Live Anywhere, and Join the New Rich - Timothy Ferriss
This book will make you think different. The author explains the benefits of focusing on the most important things and not wasting time on social media, email and phone checking. Timothy explains how he outsourced the work to virtual assistants overseas as well as to employees. Minimizing distractions and outsourcing has enabled Timothy to become much more effective and efficient. The author gives a set of great advice that is helpful to all entrepreneurs.
3. How to Win Friends and Influence People - Dale Carnegie
This book is a self-help book. It is necessary to know that it is essential to win people over to your way of thinking. For this, you need to know how to make good conversation and to get people to like you. In other words, the book explains what you need to do to succeed in your business.
4. Getting Things Done: The Art of Stress-Free Productivity - David Allen
Getting things done is one of the best books on improving productivity. It is a guide on how to use your time efficiently. David Allen says that the more relaxed we are, the better the productivity is. This is because, when the mind is in a relaxed mode, thoughts get organized effectively, which leads to higher productivity. David Allen explains in the book the method of enhancing productivity.
5. Predictably Irrational the Hidden Forces that Shape our Decisions - Dan Ariely
This book looks deep into consumer habits and human behavior. It focuses on the revelation that wired to be irrational of humans. Dan Ariely goes deeper using plenty of experiments to show fuzzier than economists would like it to be.
Knowledge-4-success.com is a website mainly dedicated to small businesses. It offers small business owners a wide range of insightful and informative articles covering various topics on business planning, books to read, self-development, technology, marketing and many more that could help small businesses survive and succeed in today's competitive world.
Education Articles1. Digital Marketing Agency In Hyderabad- Genius It Solutions
Author: madhu krishna
2. 3 Reasons Why Dual Degree Graduate Program Is Best For Present Generation
Author: Salem Montakah
3. Best Vmware Training Institute In Bangalore
4. Can A Private Post Graduate Degree Holder Appear In Ugc-net Exam?
Author: Gaurav Sharma
5. Is It Really Worth To Choose Law As A Career?
Author: onlineassignment expert
6. Studying With Shobhit University
7. Face To Face Interview With Amit Kataria To Know Big Data Aspects
Author: Rimpy Sharma
8. Close 2 Study
Author: Mohd Adil
9. Genius It Solutions
10. Japanese Language
Author: Communiqua Language Training Institute
11. Symbiosis Law School, Pune: Providers Of Holistic Law Education In India!
Author: Sukanta Singha
12. Quick Tips About Tafe Assignments Help In Adelaide
Author: Hayden Bowden
13. Get An Expert Assistance On Istqb® Advnced Level Certification Exam Preparation Online
Author: Multisoft Virtual Academy
14. Why Might Your Employees Tend To Self-paced Learning?
Author: Multisoft Virtual Academy
15. Here Is What Our Students Have To Say About Studying Abroad In Uk
Author: Study Smart