ALL >> Home-and-Garden >> View Article
Different Health Benefits Of Delicious Artisan Dark Chocolates
Total Articles: 5
Chocolate is actually a natural ingredient that extract from plants. Very few know that it contain the features of dark vegetables which are very beneficial for health. It contains flavonoids which is a rich source of antioxidants and help avoiding the aging signs. Moreover, it helps reduce free radicals and cure heart diseases. The quantity of antioxidants found in it is eight times more than strawberry. These help maintain blood pressure with developing nitric oxide and balance hormones in body.
These are the reasons why most of the people love to present artisan chocolate packs to their dears. Dark chocolate care your heart in several ways. A small chocolate bar everyday can help you maintaining cardiovascular system effectively. Here is how it is beneficial to your heart health:
1.Lower Cholesterol: a person can reduce the LDL cholesterol effectively with Dark chocolate. According to medical studies, it helps to reduce it up to 10 percent.
2.Lower Blood Pressure: with the regular consumption of it one can maintain appropriate blood pressure as well as reduce high blood pressure within a short period of time.
Additionally, it comes in many flavours and all are different and delicious in taste. All these are effective in reducing the stress and stimulating endorphin production, which gives the consumer a feeling of pleasure. The serotonin present in these acts as an anti-depressant. The other ingredients of artisan chocolate are caffeine and theobromine which are the perfect stimulants.
Chocolate also a good source of fats, and the best part is some of the fats in it do not affect your cholesterol. In most of the chocolates the quantity if fats are 1/3 oleic acid, 1/3 stearic acid and 1/3 palmitic acid, which is appropriate and good for health. Over eating of it can somehow be harmful to you. Here are few safety measures you should keep in mind if you are chocolate lover:
Consume Dark Chocolate: it has been proved that dark chocolate contains more antioxidants as compare to milk and other white one. It is just because the dark bar has 65 percent or higher cocoa ingredients.
Avoid the Nougat: while selecting from different flavours you should choose pure dark one with nuts, orange peel or other healthy ingredients. Always skip caramel, nougat or other stuffing as these are just adding sugar and fat which erase many of the benefits you get from eating cocoa.
Taste: it is a multifaceted edible with over 300 compounds and chemicals in each bite. To get the real taste and enjoy, eat it with peace. Professional tasters have developed a system for tasting its appearance, feel, smell, and taste of each piece these days.
Skip the Milk: though it enhance the taste but some research shows that a glass of milk could prevent the antioxidants being absorbed or used by your body, if taken with cocoa products. So try to avoid milk bars.
Apart from health benefits, it is only the taste of chocolate that makes it favourite of everyone.
Home and Garden Articles1. How To Rid Your Front Loading Washing Machine Of Mold
Author: Daniel Royale
2. Affordable And Reliable Plumbing Services In California
Author: Jack Ronald
3. Avoiding Glass Balustrade Breakages- Tips By Glass Balustrading Sydney
Author: John Carlos
4. Contact Bond Cleaning Perth For Professional Cleaning Services
5. Little Tricks To Achieve The Best Results In Domestic Cleaning Services
Author: Louis Gibbs
6. End Of Lease Cleaners Melbourne Guarantee Full Bond Amount Return For The Tenants
7. Reasons Why You Should Rely On New Home Builders Of Port Lincoln
Author: Ashton Coaldrake
8. Importance Of Plumbing Services For A Hassle Free Living
Author: Kelly M. Russum
9. How To Maintain Kitchen Mixer?
Author: Andrew Howard
10. Finding Unique Storage Thoughts For Your Kitchen Cabinets
Author: Robert J. Lewis
11. Design Ideas For Aging In place
Author: Mary Morris
12. Use Lb-3000 Compact Bowl Scale To Measure The Weight With Utmost Precision
Author: Nug Brand
13. Benefits Of Hiring Professional Painting Contractors For Exterior Painting
Author: Anu Radha
14. Walk-in Bathtubs: A Great Safe & Accessible Solution
15. 4 Regular House Maintenance Tips From Expert
Author: Nicholas Kashiwagi