ALL >> Health >> View Article
Best Calcium Diet To Follow For The Health Of The Baby During Pregnancy.
Total Articles: 11
Pregnancy is the significant time for woman to consume calcium in order to sustain the needs of the developing baby. Woman who is carrying needs to take lot of care of her health and the baby who is going through certain stages of development. If you are pregnant then it is essential to have calcium in diet to let the baby build strong bones, nerves, healthy heart beat, strong teeth and muscles to be free from complications.
If there is no enough calcium taken in diet at the time of pregnancy then the baby will get it from bones which may affect your health later. Actually, a pregnant woman requires over 18: 1,000 mg of calcium in a day and after pregnancy there is need of 18: 1,300 mg of calcium. It is more important to concentrate on calcium intake as this strengthens the bones of the baby in the womb and also helpful later in life.
Functions of calcium on body
As calcium is the most required nutrient for the body and the most abundant mineral, it is found in foods and medicines which are required for vascular contractions, nerve transmission, hormonal secretion, muscle function and vasodilation. It is mainly important for pregnant woman to clot blood normally and to have proper functioning of muscles. The best source of calcium is dairy products which are considered as the top source by dieticians. You need to take every product many times in a day which has calcium in it.
If there is deficiency of calcium in the body then there are chances to get osteoporosis in future which can diminish the health of the bones keeping you at risk. If there is any trouble to have calcium rich foods then you can consult your dietitian and take calcium supplements in doses in the form of medicines. But taking in a natural way has something good effect on the mother and the baby in a healthy way.
Best sources of calcium
Calcium is the must have mineral and is considered important to eat in small servings. The best sources are hard and cottage cheese, milk, yoghurt, green vegetables, spinach, tofu, cereals, soya milk, kale, buttermilk, brazil nuts, Almonds, sardines and salmons and other dairy products. Other than this, you can take calcium fortified juices with meals that maintain balance of calcium in diet.
In what way does calcium helps the body?
Calcium helps the body in all ways for every woman in their normal condition or when they are in the stage of pregnancy. It is necessary to protect and preserve the bones of the baby and it is essential to take calcium during every trimester of pregnancy period. From the below given sources of calcium you can understand in what way is it helpful to the body.
Calcium helps the body with:
• Squeezing and relaxing muscles
• Maintains normal heart beat
• Sending and receiving nerve signals
• Discharges hormones and other chemicals in the body
• Clots blood
• Maintains alkaline and acid balance in the stream of blood.
Health Articles1. Natural Breast Enlargement: 6 Tips And Techniques For More Beautiful Breasts | Breast Enlargement T
Author: Dr Hashmi
2. Keeping Manhood Skin Healthy After Tattoos
Author: John Dugan
3. Exercises Can Help You Increase Your Breast Size Naturally | Breast Enlargement Treatment
Author: Dr Hashmi
4. Help Children Grow Happily Under The Guidance Of Preschool Liverpool
Author: Colleen Grenville
5. Safe And Fast Relief Of Menopause
Author: Joseph Mary
6. Feel Young With These 5 Anti-ageing Treatment
Author: Peter Dobie
7. Clear Aligners Are Perfect To Straighten Crooked Teeth
Author: Neil Bullement
8. What Is The Best Martial Art In Kelowna For Kids?
Author: Mark Jamon
9. Why It Is Suggested To Go For Depression Counseling Programs?
Author: Angelika Matthias
10. Top Assisted Living Facilities In Albuquerque
Author: vikram kumar
11. Kidney Diseases
12. What To Look For In Best Bodybuilding Gym In Dallas
13. What To Look For In A Neighborhood Gym
14. Top Quality Service From Neighborhood Gym
15. Important Considerations About Strength Training In Dallas