ALL >> Health >> View Article
Best Calcium Diet To Follow For The Health Of The Baby During Pregnancy.
Total Articles: 10
Pregnancy is the significant time for woman to consume calcium in order to sustain the needs of the developing baby. Woman who is carrying needs to take lot of care of her health and the baby who is going through certain stages of development. If you are pregnant then it is essential to have calcium in diet to let the baby build strong bones, nerves, healthy heart beat, strong teeth and muscles to be free from complications.
If there is no enough calcium taken in diet at the time of pregnancy then the baby will get it from bones which may affect your health later. Actually, a pregnant woman requires over 18: 1,000 mg of calcium in a day and after pregnancy there is need of 18: 1,300 mg of calcium. It is more important to concentrate on calcium intake as this strengthens the bones of the baby in the womb and also helpful later in life.
Functions of calcium on body
As calcium is the most required nutrient for the body and the most abundant mineral, it is found in foods and medicines which are required for vascular contractions, nerve transmission, hormonal secretion, muscle function and vasodilation. It is mainly important for pregnant woman to clot blood normally and to have proper functioning of muscles. The best source of calcium is dairy products which are considered as the top source by dieticians. You need to take every product many times in a day which has calcium in it.
If there is deficiency of calcium in the body then there are chances to get osteoporosis in future which can diminish the health of the bones keeping you at risk. If there is any trouble to have calcium rich foods then you can consult your dietitian and take calcium supplements in doses in the form of medicines. But taking in a natural way has something good effect on the mother and the baby in a healthy way.
Best sources of calcium
Calcium is the must have mineral and is considered important to eat in small servings. The best sources are hard and cottage cheese, milk, yoghurt, green vegetables, spinach, tofu, cereals, soya milk, kale, buttermilk, brazil nuts, Almonds, sardines and salmons and other dairy products. Other than this, you can take calcium fortified juices with meals that maintain balance of calcium in diet.
In what way does calcium helps the body?
Calcium helps the body in all ways for every woman in their normal condition or when they are in the stage of pregnancy. It is necessary to protect and preserve the bones of the baby and it is essential to take calcium during every trimester of pregnancy period. From the below given sources of calcium you can understand in what way is it helpful to the body.
Calcium helps the body with:
• Squeezing and relaxing muscles
• Maintains normal heart beat
• Sending and receiving nerve signals
• Discharges hormones and other chemicals in the body
• Clots blood
• Maintains alkaline and acid balance in the stream of blood.
Health Articles1. His Red Male Organ: Balanitis For Her
Author: John Dugan
2. Replacing A Meal With Vega Sports Protein Bar Chocolate Peanut Butter Can Increase Your Protein Cons
3. Signs Your Hair Needs A Protein Treatment
4. Choose A Pediatric Dental Care Treatment Services In Lancaster
Author: Greg Walters is the author of this article
5. Dental Implants Mexico | Dental Implants Cancun
Author: Michel starc
6. Indian Physician Columbus
7. Global Remote Patient Monitoring Devices Market
8. Clean Air Equipments Manufacturer And Supplier
Author: Airtech Equipment Pte Ltd
9. Concentrate More By Doing Yoga
Author: Owen Jones
10. Ritalin Can Be Usage For Exams Preparation
11. An Extensive Guide To Get The Best From Physiotherapy
12. Self-pleasuring Too Much: Is It Even Possible?
Author: John Dugan
13. Discover Top Four Advantages Of Using Stem Cell Therapy For Autism Treatment
Author: Autism Connect
14. Simple Tips To Get The Most Handsome Male Organ Around
Author: John Dugan
15. What Is Assisted Living Facilities?
Author: Assisted Living Facility