ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Hill Station Romance Of Darjeeling Holidays
Total Articles: 400
Darjeeling is an eternal hill station with green landscape, wonderful tea estates, a sensational view of the snow-clad Himalayas and leisure and pleasures of modern city hotels. Though, popular and well known, honeymoon packages of Darjeeling have plenitude of charm that brings along newlywed couples for their honeymoon every year.
The secret of the perfect romantic holiday at Darjeeling is the delightful balance of indoor and outdoor activities. You can switch between a visit to the lush green tea estate or a couple’s massage at the hotel according to your whim. Lusciously green, pleasant and chilling, this holiday would be secluded and romantic. The comfort, company and experience would make it a delightful time for any couple.
There could be few visitors who could resist the urge to visit Observatory hill and bask in all the glory of Kanchenjunga summit of the Himalayan mountain range; then you might enjoy a visit to Tiger hills, where a game of golf on one of the highest golf courses in India is waiting. The fun, company and flowing conversation would be just as entertaining for any couple, who would love to indulge in the unique experience. Stand among the beautiful hills and enjoy the sport or just sit back and take in the glorious views.
If you don’t want to explore the local sightseeing options, you can take a quick day trip to Kalimpong or Siliguri and return to Darjeeling for that romantic evening with your spouse. Kalimpong is an unexplored scenic hill station in West Bengal, which is very close by. It has the thrill of adventure sports including hiking, trekking and white water rafting as well as the scenic beauty of Neora National Park, Saramsa Garden and one of the best views of the Kanchenjunga from Durpin Dara Hill. Similarly, you can visit Siliguri and explore Surya Sen Park, Salugara Monastery with 100 feet Stupa and the beautiful Blue Mountains.
The beauty of this ever-evolving hill station is that the freshness of the air, magic of the clean sky and natural scenery is still alive and thriving, in spite of the excess commercialization. The beauty and simplicity of the hill station hasn’t been lost. Honeymoon packages of Darjeeling are still being designed with new and fresh experiences that would be interesting, engaging and appealing. For first timers as well as couples who have visited Darjeeling, it is beacon of new and fresh experiences worth savouring.
Ninad Chaudhari works as a Web UI Designer / Developer with Cox & Kings. Ninad is travel enthusiast and loves to share information on beautiful romantic holiday destinations to travel with your loved ones. He recently visited Darjeeling on a honeymoon package from Cox & Kings and his albums are replete with pictures of this tour.
Travel Articles1. Explore 5 Beautiful Lakes In Ooty Apart From Ooty Lake
2. The Best Offering Package For The Holy Tour Of Chardham Yatra This Coming September
Author: Char Dham Yatra
3. Different Rides For Prom In Chicago From A Charter Coach Bus Rental Company
4. Let Loose In Los Angeles With Bus Tours
Author: Hire Charter Bus
5. Natural Meets History Of The Kruger National Park
6. Five Free Things To Do In Key West
Author: Dale Dunlop
7. Destination Key West: Popular Attractions
Author: Dale Dunlop
8. Cycling Tours In The French Alps
Author: David Luther
9. Top Trekking & Hiking Trails In Nepal
Author: Mountain Hawk Trekking
10. Mardi Himal Trek - Best Alternative To Annapurna Base Camp Trek
Author: Himalaya Trekking Team
11. Three Exquisite Yet Cultural Cities Of Peshawar That You May Never Want To Leave
Author: Flights Masters
12. Rent The Driver’s Place; Enjoy With Family And Kids On Your Trips
Author: Robert Anhouse
13. Dmz Taxi Tour – Driver Guide Tour Can Make The Dmz Tour A More Planned One!
Author: Brian Lee
14. The Car Rental Dubai Agency Is Your One Stop Shop To Hire The Best Car Of Your Choice
15. Areas Of Cuba
Author: Stephen David