ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Hill Station Romance Of Darjeeling Holidays
Total Articles: 400
Darjeeling is an eternal hill station with green landscape, wonderful tea estates, a sensational view of the snow-clad Himalayas and leisure and pleasures of modern city hotels. Though, popular and well known, honeymoon packages of Darjeeling have plenitude of charm that brings along newlywed couples for their honeymoon every year.
The secret of the perfect romantic holiday at Darjeeling is the delightful balance of indoor and outdoor activities. You can switch between a visit to the lush green tea estate or a couple’s massage at the hotel according to your whim. Lusciously green, pleasant and chilling, this holiday would be secluded and romantic. The comfort, company and experience would make it a delightful time for any couple.
There could be few visitors who could resist the urge to visit Observatory hill and bask in all the glory of Kanchenjunga summit of the Himalayan mountain range; then you might enjoy a visit to Tiger hills, where a game of golf on one of the highest golf courses in India is waiting. The fun, company and flowing conversation would be just as entertaining for any couple, who would love to indulge in the unique experience. Stand among the beautiful hills and enjoy the sport or just sit back and take in the glorious views.
If you don’t want to explore the local sightseeing options, you can take a quick day trip to Kalimpong or Siliguri and return to Darjeeling for that romantic evening with your spouse. Kalimpong is an unexplored scenic hill station in West Bengal, which is very close by. It has the thrill of adventure sports including hiking, trekking and white water rafting as well as the scenic beauty of Neora National Park, Saramsa Garden and one of the best views of the Kanchenjunga from Durpin Dara Hill. Similarly, you can visit Siliguri and explore Surya Sen Park, Salugara Monastery with 100 feet Stupa and the beautiful Blue Mountains.
The beauty of this ever-evolving hill station is that the freshness of the air, magic of the clean sky and natural scenery is still alive and thriving, in spite of the excess commercialization. The beauty and simplicity of the hill station hasn’t been lost. Honeymoon packages of Darjeeling are still being designed with new and fresh experiences that would be interesting, engaging and appealing. For first timers as well as couples who have visited Darjeeling, it is beacon of new and fresh experiences worth savouring.
Ninad Chaudhari works as a Web UI Designer / Developer with Cox & Kings. Ninad is travel enthusiast and loves to share information on beautiful romantic holiday destinations to travel with your loved ones. He recently visited Darjeeling on a honeymoon package from Cox & Kings and his albums are replete with pictures of this tour.
Travel Articles1. India Viajes Mundial El Mejor Viaje
Author: Jessica Johansson
2. Practical Wedding Transportation Solutions With Tampa Bay Car Service
Author: Dylan MITCHELL
3. Overseas Exploration Travel In Nepal
Author: Sudip Shahi
4. Reasons To Choose A Good Taxi Service In Udaipur, Rajasthan
Author: Jai Bhawani
5. Bristol Taxis – Search For The Best Clifton Taxi Service Now!
Author: Michel Umer
6. Krabi Taxi – Krabi Airport Taxi Will Never Let You Down!
Author: Khun Franco
7. Beautiful Beach Tour In Goa
Author: Top Travel
8. Do You Know How Make Your Tour Of Sicily Quite Enthralling?
Author: Christian Guardione
9. India, A Paradise For Bird Watchers
10. Sightseeing Tour Limo In Washington Dc: What Are The Places To Explore?
Author: Mike Johnson
11. Applying Uae Visa Online Helps You Visit Top Tourist Attractions In Dubai
Author: Zuhair Hanif
12. Why You Should Reserve This Incredible Villa For Your Vacation?
13. Travel Myths You Need To Get Rid Of Right Now
Author: Wayne Brook
14. Nyc Car Services Compatible For Babies And Kids
Author: Robert Anhouse
15. How To Make Your Mountain Biking Easy With Travel Guides?
Author: Walter Winkler