ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Top Places To Visit During Tours Of India
Total Articles: 24
Do the exotic beaches, fascinating natural attractions, majestic forts and rich history and culture conjure you up? If yes, then it is time to think of a tour to India. The country is, indeed, diverse in every field. Before heading to this magical land, here are a few places that you need to look at. This particular article concentrates on the best places to visit during tours of India.
Kashmir: You are in India and not visiting the paradise? Kashmir is undoubtedly the finest place to explore if you are an admirer of beauty. Commonly known as the Paradise on Earth, it mesmerizes visitors with Alpine villages, gorgeous flower gardens, snow clad peaks, outstanding natural beauty, cascading waterfalls and the verdant green valleys. All these attractions are worth visiting. For winter sports lovers, Kashmir is definitely an amazing spot. Dal Lake is famous for incredible boat rides. Srinagar, Pehalgam, Pari Mahal, Nagin Lake, Gulmarg and Shankaracharya Shrine also attract numbers of travelers.
Darjeeling: Darjeeling makes one of the best places to visit in India. Fondly known as the “Queen of the Hills”, it invites mountain trekkers and hikers. It is nestled at an elevation of 2,134 m. above the sea level. You can clearly see the majestic Kanchenjunga, the 3rd highest peak in the world. For budding photographers, Darjeeling offers some of the best views of sunrise and scenic hillside views. It has many popular hill resorts. Further, the city is known for producing teas.
Kanyakumari: Cape Comorin or Kanyakumari is located to the southernmost part of India where Bay of Bengal, Arabian Sea and Indian Ocean meet. You got to see one of the best sunsets here. The entire surrounding is quite quiet and tranquil. You will love the serene atmosphere, solitude and spectacular beauty.
Kerala: Popularly known as God’s land, Kerala enthralls people with its serene atmosphere, magnificent backwaters, hill stations and the incredible waterfalls. You will love a boat ride in the tranquil backwaters, which is made up of a chain of lakes and lagoons. House boat ride is famous with both locals and the foreigners. Explore the nearest villages and countryside to mark the greenery. Get around Wayand, Varkala beach, Athirapally waterfalls, Sree Padmanabhaswamy temple and Munnar if you have enough time.
There are numerous Indian travel agents offer their best vacation packages at the most competitive prices. Compare various packages to avail the best prices.
Travel Articles1. Book Online Hotel In Costa Rica
Author: James Palin
2. Making The Case In Favor Of Atlanta Limousine Rental
Author: James Marshal
3. Best Tourist Places In India, Himachal Tourist Places, Best Tourist Places Of The World
Author: Vinod yadav
4. How Could A Charter Bus Rental In Orlando Be More Affordable For Prom
Author: Hire Charter Bus
5. Make Entire Visit Of Lake City Accessible With Appropriate Taxi Services
Author: Julie ranawat
6. How To Have A Safe And Pleasant Taxi Ride In Udaipur
Author: Vaibhav Ji
7. Exploring The Geography Of Japan
Author: Steve Corrigan
8. What A Professional Travel Company In Bhubaneswar Can Do For You?
Author: Urban Yatra
9. Why Hiring A Travel Agency In Bhubaneswar Worth The Investment?
Author: Urban Yatra
10. Experiencing The Beauty Of Various Tokyo Tourists Attractions With A Guide
Author: Ekaterina Kholkina
11. Ayurvedic Treatment In Kerala Is The Property Of Kerala Tourism
Author: Rakesh Kumar
12. Rajasthan Trip To Land Of Kingdoms
Author: Top Travel
13. View Wonderful Nature’s Beauty In Mount Everest Base Camp Trekking In Nepal
14. Why To Halt At Malta Before Your Excursion In Sicily?
Author: Christian Guardione
15. Tomb Of Sultan Worth Visit Palace In Morocco
Author: Eric Watson