ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Top Places To Visit During Tours Of India
Total Articles: 24
Do the exotic beaches, fascinating natural attractions, majestic forts and rich history and culture conjure you up? If yes, then it is time to think of a tour to India. The country is, indeed, diverse in every field. Before heading to this magical land, here are a few places that you need to look at. This particular article concentrates on the best places to visit during tours of India.
Kashmir: You are in India and not visiting the paradise? Kashmir is undoubtedly the finest place to explore if you are an admirer of beauty. Commonly known as the Paradise on Earth, it mesmerizes visitors with Alpine villages, gorgeous flower gardens, snow clad peaks, outstanding natural beauty, cascading waterfalls and the verdant green valleys. All these attractions are worth visiting. For winter sports lovers, Kashmir is definitely an amazing spot. Dal Lake is famous for incredible boat rides. Srinagar, Pehalgam, Pari Mahal, Nagin Lake, Gulmarg and Shankaracharya Shrine also attract numbers of travelers.
Darjeeling: Darjeeling makes one of the best places to visit in India. Fondly known as the “Queen of the Hills”, it invites mountain trekkers and hikers. It is nestled at an elevation of 2,134 m. above the sea level. You can clearly see the majestic Kanchenjunga, the 3rd highest peak in the world. For budding photographers, Darjeeling offers some of the best views of sunrise and scenic hillside views. It has many popular hill resorts. Further, the city is known for producing teas.
Kanyakumari: Cape Comorin or Kanyakumari is located to the southernmost part of India where Bay of Bengal, Arabian Sea and Indian Ocean meet. You got to see one of the best sunsets here. The entire surrounding is quite quiet and tranquil. You will love the serene atmosphere, solitude and spectacular beauty.
Kerala: Popularly known as God’s land, Kerala enthralls people with its serene atmosphere, magnificent backwaters, hill stations and the incredible waterfalls. You will love a boat ride in the tranquil backwaters, which is made up of a chain of lakes and lagoons. House boat ride is famous with both locals and the foreigners. Explore the nearest villages and countryside to mark the greenery. Get around Wayand, Varkala beach, Athirapally waterfalls, Sree Padmanabhaswamy temple and Munnar if you have enough time.
There are numerous Indian travel agents offer their best vacation packages at the most competitive prices. Compare various packages to avail the best prices.
Travel Articles1. Island Peak Climbing – A Great Test Of Your Stamina Before The Real Trekking Adventure
2. Annapurna Circuit Trek – A Brief Overview
3. Cycling Tours Tour De France - 4 Reasons To Consider Self-guided Tours
Author: David Luther
4. Why Choose Cybercity, Gurgaon As Your Next Conference Location?
Author: Manisha Nigam
5. How To Select The Best Trekking Company In Nepal To Explore Trekking Activities
Author: Trekkingtop Nepal
6. Trek And Hike Packages Offered By A Good Trekking Company In Nepal
Author: Trekkingtop Nepal
7. Group Dating On Valentine’s Day With Service From A Cheap Party Buses
Author: David WILSON
8. Amp Up Your Valentine’s Day Party From Dc To San Antonio Via Party Or Limo Bus
Author: Dylan MITCHELL
9. Reliving Memories And Good Times
Author: Toms John
10. Buy The Led Countdown Timers To Get Maximum Benefits
Author: Joolbin Duan
11. Mesmerizing And Illuminating Tour Of Peru
Author: Ricardo Davis
12. Seoul City Tour – Travel To Korea And Have Makgeolli!
Author: Tommy Na
13. Trekking And Hiking In Nepal
Author: Sudip Shahi
14. Don’t Take That On Your Next Trip
15. Tips On Speeding Through Security Checkpoints