ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Top Places To Visit During Tours Of India
Total Articles: 24
Do the exotic beaches, fascinating natural attractions, majestic forts and rich history and culture conjure you up? If yes, then it is time to think of a tour to India. The country is, indeed, diverse in every field. Before heading to this magical land, here are a few places that you need to look at. This particular article concentrates on the best places to visit during tours of India.
Kashmir: You are in India and not visiting the paradise? Kashmir is undoubtedly the finest place to explore if you are an admirer of beauty. Commonly known as the Paradise on Earth, it mesmerizes visitors with Alpine villages, gorgeous flower gardens, snow clad peaks, outstanding natural beauty, cascading waterfalls and the verdant green valleys. All these attractions are worth visiting. For winter sports lovers, Kashmir is definitely an amazing spot. Dal Lake is famous for incredible boat rides. Srinagar, Pehalgam, Pari Mahal, Nagin Lake, Gulmarg and Shankaracharya Shrine also attract numbers of travelers.
Darjeeling: Darjeeling makes one of the best places to visit in India. Fondly known as the “Queen of the Hills”, it invites mountain trekkers and hikers. It is nestled at an elevation of 2,134 m. above the sea level. You can clearly see the majestic Kanchenjunga, the 3rd highest peak in the world. For budding photographers, Darjeeling offers some of the best views of sunrise and scenic hillside views. It has many popular hill resorts. Further, the city is known for producing teas.
Kanyakumari: Cape Comorin or Kanyakumari is located to the southernmost part of India where Bay of Bengal, Arabian Sea and Indian Ocean meet. You got to see one of the best sunsets here. The entire surrounding is quite quiet and tranquil. You will love the serene atmosphere, solitude and spectacular beauty.
Kerala: Popularly known as God’s land, Kerala enthralls people with its serene atmosphere, magnificent backwaters, hill stations and the incredible waterfalls. You will love a boat ride in the tranquil backwaters, which is made up of a chain of lakes and lagoons. House boat ride is famous with both locals and the foreigners. Explore the nearest villages and countryside to mark the greenery. Get around Wayand, Varkala beach, Athirapally waterfalls, Sree Padmanabhaswamy temple and Munnar if you have enough time.
There are numerous Indian travel agents offer their best vacation packages at the most competitive prices. Compare various packages to avail the best prices.
Travel Articles1. Numerous Benefits Of Hiring Dfw Airport Taxi Or Shuttle Service In Texas!
Author: Shaik Hossain
2. Guided Tours To The Magical Hobbiton From Tauranga
Author: Roger Simister
3. How To Enjoy Great Facilities With All Inclusive Holidays
Author: Daisy Wilkinson
4. Stylish Rides And Low Prices With Limousine Washington Dc
Author: Stylish rides and low prices with Limousine Washin
5. Plan Your Vacation To Luton Airport- Hire Great Britain Cars
Author: jack pero
6. Rajasthan’s Top Tourist Attractions To Visit In Summer Season
Author: Swati Jain
7. Travel The Unforgettable Experience Of Africa’s Amazing Botswana And Serengeti Balloon Safaris
Author: Ombeni African Safari
8. Top Places That Compel A Solo Explorer To Travel In India
Author: Aura Voyages
9. Latin America Tourism Is Booming And Tour Operator Offers The Best Advice To Get The Most Of It!
Author: Anna Avanesova
10. Book Your Hoi An Hotel From Us
Author: Ms. Emma Tran
11. Enjoy A Variety Of Benefits With All Inclusive Holidays
Author: Amanda Sutcliffe
12. 4 Things That You Can Only Buy In Turkey
13. Get Married In San Antonio With A Wedding Party Bus San Antonio
Author: Cheap Limo Service DC
14. 3 Quirkiest Bars In Melbourne That Are Straight Out Of Your Dreams
15. Wedding Guest Transportation In Phoenix Charter Bus Rental
Author: Hire Charter Bus