ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Popular Tour Themes For Bhutan Travel Packages
Total Articles: 400
Most travellers consider Bhutan as a small travel destination that can be visited in a single travel package. In fact, quite a few want Bhutan as a side trip destination. Typical tourists, who are always hungry for moreover look the vast number of sightseeing destinations and effort it may take to reach them all. So snuggled in the arms of the Himalayan mountains and Buddhist culture, tours of Bhutan are anything but small and quick.
There are several monasteries in Bhutan – the most popular ones are Taktsang Monastery, which also means tiger’s nest, Kuje Lakhang, Singye Dzong, Punakha Dzong, Gasa Dzong, Simtoka Dzong, Gyantse Dzong, Shigatse Dzong, Tashichho Dzong, Drukgyal Dzong and Shongar Dzong. There are many more monasteries to visit. Some of them are easily accessible while others are located in remote and inaccessible areas. Dzongs or monasteries established the Buddhist region and culture in this country. Today, it is the majority faith of Bhutan.
This destination is extremely popular for trekking and mountaineering. Most of tours of Bhutan include at least a small trekking experience as the Himalaya Mountains are the heart of Bhutan. The most popular treks are Druk Path, Jomolhari and Laya Gasa. But, there are quite a lot of other routes in the region as well. Though some are small and efficient, there are treks like Snowman trek, which may take more than a month and could be one of the toughest treks in the world. The list of the trekking routes in Bhutan is like the list of monasteries and can be quite endless.
Another popular theme for a travel package of Bhutan is the romantic and scenic tours. This could be the most popular type of holiday as it allows travellers to enjoy the most with the least amount of effort and preparation. As 36% of the land is covered with wildlife regions like national parks and wildlife sanctuaries, scenic travel around the country can include fascinating visits like Jigme Singye Wangchuck National Park, Jigme Dorji National Park, TrumshingLa National Park, Royal Manas National Park and Sakteng Wildlife Sanctuary.
Local culture and festivals could be the perfect addition to the travel package. The native blend of Bhutiya, Buddhist and Hindu culture is fascinating. Tschechu is the most popular religious local festival that attracts a lot of tourists and the dancing monks in the festival are quite a highlight. However, travellers can explore the other travel themes like festival travel and adventure travel, as well. The choice is yours, pick now!
Ninad Chaudhari works as a Web UI Designer / Developer with Cox & Kings. Ninad is an ardent photographer and loves exploring places on travel packages and pursue his passion. His albums are replete with pictures of his recent tour to Bhutan.
Travel Articles1. How To Make Cheap Holidays To Barbados Exciting
Author: Daisy Wilkinson
2. Enjoy Your Excursion Via Top Notch Peak Climbing In Nepal
3. Which Turkish City Should You Visit First, Istanbul Or Ankara?
4. Get Customized Everest Base Camp Trekking Packages Adventure Experience
5. Stansted Airport Taxi Services That Are Better Than The Best
Author: Jack Pero
6. Pick Nepal Trekking To Get Unforgettable Fun And Enjoyment Forever
Author: Life Himalaya Trekking
7. Enjoy Visiting Everest Base Camp Trek And Spend Holidays Happily
Author: Life Himalaya Trekking
8. Simple Travel List For Business Travelers
Author: Abinaya Kannan
9. Sri Lanka: How The Country Eventually Got Its Name?
Author: Sri Lanka Eta Visa
10. 4 Reasons To Drop Everything And Visit Melbourne, Australia
11. Pick The Reliable Gosaikunda Trekking And Have Adventure Skills
12. Get Amazing Entertainment In Everest Base Camp Trekking
13. Make Your Trekking Experience Highly Memorable By Planning For An Expedition
14. Enjoy Trekking In Nepal By Choosing The Best Trekking Company
15. Find Best Morocco Destination Management Company For A Wonderful Holiday Experience In Morocco