ALL >> General >> View Article
Bicycle Tours Vancouver Island Bc
Total Articles: 1
The Pedaler is wrapping up a very successful first season. We took visitors from all over the world on intimate culinary and historical City Tours Victoria. For people who want to get off the beaten path to explore the Victoria that locals live, The Pedaler offers easy paced bicycle tours.
We are very excited to be able to offer new bicycle tours next season. Our lighthearted and relaxing bicycle tours are a great way to explore Victoria. Or rent one of our stylish comfortable urban cruisers and explore the city on your own with our route suggestions.
Our new tours will be available starting in April 2014.
Behind the Tweed Curtain
We will guide you on a picturesque and informative tour from downtown Victoria to quaint Oak Bay. This seaside community is a picturesque residential community with a vibrant commercial sector of galleries, eateries and shopping. While the tight-knit community of 18,000 lives up to the reputation of being "more English than England" it has retained an atmosphere of a village of shopkeepers. Ride along with The Pedaler to experience an intimate peak 'behind the tweed curtain'. This tour will be about 16km and take about three hours.
Family Fun by Bicycle
This family oriented tour pedals young and old by the petting zoo, duck ponds and water park of historic Beacon Hill Park. You will get up close to the one of the tallest totem poles in the world and feed some seals in old Fisherman's Wharf. There will be stops and activities along the route and optional stops for treats along the way. This tour will be less than 8km and take about two hours.
Let us guide you through one of Canada's great urban culinary landscapes. The birth of Canada's slow food movement originated on Vancouver Island and the chefs and foodies of Victoria are a talented and collaborative group working to support our local farmers, breeders and artisan food producers. This creative atmosphere benefits Victoria diners with a dizzying array of tasty options. This 3 hour tour will cover about 10km and will include a variety of tastings.
General Articles1. Sending Your Electronics To A Toronto Electronics Recycling Center
Author: Mohan Rawat
2. Scott Foil: Knowing Your Need For Owning The Best
Author: parveen kumar
3. What Can You Do To Balance An Industrial Oven?
Author: Kiran Khandelwal
4. The Perfect Destination For A Memorable Holiday In Bhimtal
Author: Amit Upretti
5. Top Reasons To Use A Pan Mixer At A Construction Site
Author: Kiran Khandelwal
6. Magnesium Oxide Is An Important Role
Author: hu Allen
7. Oh My Baby, I Rest You Daily With These Crazy Cool Furniture
Author: James Williams
8. All You Want To Learn About Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana
Author: Ross Barkely
9. Quick Laptop Screen Repair Sheffield – Lenovo Repairer
10. Exploring Varying Methods Of Chemical Separation
11. Find Private Investigator For Office
Author: kiven Sea
12. Godrej Washing Machine Service Center In Hyderabad
Author: Godrej Washing Machine
13. Hamilton Automatic Khaki X-wind Chronograph H77616533 Mens Watch| Hardy And Fashionable
Author: Jasson C
14. How To Hire The Right Basement Contractor In Toronto
Author: Noah Dube
15. Splendid Things To Do In Cusco Peru Tours
Author: Ricardo Davis