ALL >> General >> View Article
Bicycle Tours Vancouver Island Bc
The Pedaler is wrapping up a very successful first season. We took visitors from all over the world on intimate culinary and historical City Tours Victoria. For people who want to get off the beaten path to explore the Victoria that locals live, The Pedaler offers easy paced bicycle tours.
We are very excited to be able to offer new bicycle tours next season. Our lighthearted and relaxing bicycle tours are a great way to explore Victoria. Or rent one of our stylish comfortable urban cruisers and explore the city on your own with our route suggestions.
Our new tours will be available starting in April 2014.
Behind the Tweed Curtain
We will guide you on a picturesque and informative tour from downtown Victoria to quaint Oak Bay. This seaside community is a picturesque residential community with a vibrant commercial sector of galleries, eateries and shopping. While the tight-knit community of 18,000 lives up to the reputation of being "more English than England" it has retained an atmosphere of a village of shopkeepers. Ride along with The Pedaler to experience an intimate peak 'behind the tweed curtain'. This tour will be about 16km and take about three hours.
Family Fun by Bicycle
This family oriented tour pedals young and old by the petting zoo, duck ponds and water park of historic Beacon Hill Park. You will get up close to the one of the tallest totem poles in the world and feed some seals in old Fisherman's Wharf. There will be stops and activities along the route and optional stops for treats along the way. This tour will be less than 8km and take about two hours.
Let us guide you through one of Canada's great urban culinary landscapes. The birth of Canada's slow food movement originated on Vancouver Island and the chefs and foodies of Victoria are a talented and collaborative group working to support our local farmers, breeders and artisan food producers. This creative atmosphere benefits Victoria diners with a dizzying array of tasty options. This 3 hour tour will cover about 10km and will include a variety of tastings.
General Articles1. Post Market Surveillance Needs To Be Robust To Avoid Penal Regulatory Action
Author: Event Manager
2. Manav Infra Projects: Experts In Infrastructure Development Domain In India!
Author: Manav Infra
3. Why Branding Is A Non Negotiable Investment In The Fresh Produce (ffv) Space!
Author: Asha Sampath
4. Cavity Wax - Things You Should Be Aware Of!
Author: Efrain Rivas
5. What's The Difference Between Water Purification And Water Filtration?
Author: Ring Hot Water
6. Enjoy Pattaya Golf Course On Thailand Golf Tour
Author: Hanah Chen
7. Seeking Online Success - Hire Social Media Advertising Agency
8. Why Are Water Jets So Important?
Author: Colin Sponias
9. Cheap T-shirt Printing As Per Your Desire
Author: parveen kumar
10. What Are The Benefits Of Different Types Of Fans?
Author: Nanshi Pacheco
11. What You Don’t Know About Tiki Bars?
Author: Scott McCauley
12. Ethical Link Building Strategies Without The Seo Risks
Author: Swadesh Das
13. Advanced Travel Trends To Anticipate For In Year 2017
Author: Kundan Sharma
14. Visa For New Zealand
15. Get The Right Shape Of Your Need From The Cut And Sew Manufacturers
Author: parveen kumar