ALL >> General >> View Article
Bicycle Tours Vancouver Island Bc
Total Articles: 1
The Pedaler is wrapping up a very successful first season. We took visitors from all over the world on intimate culinary and historical City Tours Victoria. For people who want to get off the beaten path to explore the Victoria that locals live, The Pedaler offers easy paced bicycle tours.
We are very excited to be able to offer new bicycle tours next season. Our lighthearted and relaxing bicycle tours are a great way to explore Victoria. Or rent one of our stylish comfortable urban cruisers and explore the city on your own with our route suggestions.
Our new tours will be available starting in April 2014.
Behind the Tweed Curtain
We will guide you on a picturesque and informative tour from downtown Victoria to quaint Oak Bay. This seaside community is a picturesque residential community with a vibrant commercial sector of galleries, eateries and shopping. While the tight-knit community of 18,000 lives up to the reputation of being "more English than England" it has retained an atmosphere of a village of shopkeepers. Ride along with The Pedaler to experience an intimate peak 'behind the tweed curtain'. This tour will be about 16km and take about three hours.
Family Fun by Bicycle
This family oriented tour pedals young and old by the petting zoo, duck ponds and water park of historic Beacon Hill Park. You will get up close to the one of the tallest totem poles in the world and feed some seals in old Fisherman's Wharf. There will be stops and activities along the route and optional stops for treats along the way. This tour will be less than 8km and take about two hours.
Let us guide you through one of Canada's great urban culinary landscapes. The birth of Canada's slow food movement originated on Vancouver Island and the chefs and foodies of Victoria are a talented and collaborative group working to support our local farmers, breeders and artisan food producers. This creative atmosphere benefits Victoria diners with a dizzying array of tasty options. This 3 hour tour will cover about 10km and will include a variety of tastings.
General Articles1. Best Live Sap Ui5 Training Institution In Bangalore With 100% Placements
2. Things To Remember Before Gifting Silver Jewelries To Your Beloved One
Author: Bryan Gentles
3. My Qualification
Author: By me
4. Signs That Indicate Your Electrical Panel Is Not Working Properly
Author: Nitin Pratap Singh
5. The Most Important Components Of B2b Web Design
Author: Joseph Symons
6. StАУІng On TОР Of ThЕ GАmЕ: Enjoy RЕСurrІng MОnthlУ InСОmЕ
Author: Rohit Seth is a passionate businessmen.
7. How To Find The Best Movers Jonesboro Ar?
Author: Nathan White
8. Buying Cool Socks For Men – Quality Is The Most Important Factor
Author: Jason Simmons
9. Stop Wasting Time On Selecting A Proper Usb Webcam For Desktop Or Laptop In Windows 7/8/10/vista
10. 6 Undeniable Benefits Of Online Project Management Software
Author: Lincol Jalek
11. Piling - What Exactly Is Piling
Author: threeway steel
12. Surgeries Making It Possible
Author: Ahmed Shaikh
13. 4 Quick Tips To Prepare Seo-friendly Blog Posts
Author: Eliza Molly
14. Hair Transplantation In Hyderabad
15. Laser Wire Stripping
Author: Solder Training