ALL >> General >> View Article
Bicycle Tours Vancouver Island Bc
Total Articles: 1
The Pedaler is wrapping up a very successful first season. We took visitors from all over the world on intimate culinary and historical City Tours Victoria. For people who want to get off the beaten path to explore the Victoria that locals live, The Pedaler offers easy paced bicycle tours.
We are very excited to be able to offer new bicycle tours next season. Our lighthearted and relaxing bicycle tours are a great way to explore Victoria. Or rent one of our stylish comfortable urban cruisers and explore the city on your own with our route suggestions.
Our new tours will be available starting in April 2014.
Behind the Tweed Curtain
We will guide you on a picturesque and informative tour from downtown Victoria to quaint Oak Bay. This seaside community is a picturesque residential community with a vibrant commercial sector of galleries, eateries and shopping. While the tight-knit community of 18,000 lives up to the reputation of being "more English than England" it has retained an atmosphere of a village of shopkeepers. Ride along with The Pedaler to experience an intimate peak 'behind the tweed curtain'. This tour will be about 16km and take about three hours.
Family Fun by Bicycle
This family oriented tour pedals young and old by the petting zoo, duck ponds and water park of historic Beacon Hill Park. You will get up close to the one of the tallest totem poles in the world and feed some seals in old Fisherman's Wharf. There will be stops and activities along the route and optional stops for treats along the way. This tour will be less than 8km and take about two hours.
Let us guide you through one of Canada's great urban culinary landscapes. The birth of Canada's slow food movement originated on Vancouver Island and the chefs and foodies of Victoria are a talented and collaborative group working to support our local farmers, breeders and artisan food producers. This creative atmosphere benefits Victoria diners with a dizzying array of tasty options. This 3 hour tour will cover about 10km and will include a variety of tastings.
General Articles1. No To People Pleasing- Qsca Coaching Program
Author: Christy Whitman
2. Why It Is Necessary To Provide Plumbing Maintenance In Your Home?
Author: Riley Evans
3. Sit Ups… Oldie But Effective
Author: Adriana Albritton
4. Voip Softswitch Providers Make Communication Uninterrupted And Hassle Free
Author: sachin kumar
5. Pay Per Click & Online Ad Trends You Should Know
Author: Justin James
6. 7 Ways How Food Delivery App Can Help Grow Your Restaurant Business
Author: Rajesh kumar
7. Services For Id Cards Of Uk, Germany, Australia, Usa, Canada And Europe
8. Success Of Pokemon Mega Is The Game Close To The Player's Life
Author: Pokemon Mega ADMIN
9. To Resolve Issues Call Acer Support Number Uk
Author: Bene Hencock
10. How To Select The Best Orthopedic Surgeon For You?
Author: Tarun Singh
11. Independent Models In Ring Road Bangalore
Author: Independent Models in Ring Road Bangalore
12. Elegant Enamel: Crazy For Color
13. Marguerite Stix — Sculptor, Artist And Jeweler
14. Il Vestito Dorato Di Jenny Packham è Arrivato Ai Tony Awards
15. Tips To Keep In Mind When Starting An Seo Services In Dubai