ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Romantic Holiday Packages In France
Total Articles: 400
France, a fascinating and scenic country, has quite a few romantic travel destinations that can be combined into a romantic holiday package for newlyweds and couples of all ages. There are so many beautiful destinations that you can visit, it’s often hard to create an itinerary that includes all of them in one single trip. Though it is debatable which the best approach can be, an ideal start to any romantic European tour package is always known to be Paris.
Paris, the city of love has an eternal romantic aura that exudes through the view of the sunset from the Eiffel Tower as well as through the cozy little corner of a romantic cafe. That’s what makes this city special. The romance and seduction is not isolated in one particular place, it is pouring out of everywhere and everything. Whether you are at a hotel, restaurant or spa, there is always a couple’s special evening awaiting you. Whether it is a simple private and romantic setting for you and your partner or a whole evening with a couple’s massage, it is easy to make the evening romantic and memorable.
However, there are several exquisite monumental ambiance settings that can heighten your idyllic evenings in Paris as well. Western tip of Alley of Swans, ile de la cite – the natural islands of Paris city and Museum of Romantic Life, the options are endless. Whether it is the view from the Alley of Swans or the sculptures in the Museum of Romantic Life, the beauty oozes out of these landmarks, monuments and exquisite sightseeing destinations. These sites are perfect for several romantic activities like long leisurely walks, expressions of love, giving a special gift or even making marriage proposals. No wonder all European travel packages have Paris on their itinerary.
Nice, another romantic city, is perfect for a holiday package of France. Whether it’s the castle hill overlooking the harbour, Musse Chagall with the stained glass windows or the romantic cliff walk towards Monaco, this town is beautiful, simple and an endearing place for every tourist. The beaches of this city are the greatest travel treasure. You must keep extra time at hand while planning a visit to anyone one of these beaches to enjoy them to the fullest.
Normandy, Talloires (French Alps), St. Tropez and Brittany though not a part of European travel package, can all be excellent romantic travel destinations to visit in this beautiful country.
Ninad Chaudhari works as a Web UI Designer / Developer with Cox & Kings. Ninad is an ardent photographer and loves travelling to Europe on travel packages and pursue his passion. He recently visited France on a holiday package from Cox & Kings and his albums are replete with pictures of this tour.
Travel Articles1. India Viajes Mundial El Mejor Viaje
Author: Jessica Johansson
2. Practical Wedding Transportation Solutions With Tampa Bay Car Service
Author: Dylan MITCHELL
3. Overseas Exploration Travel In Nepal
Author: Sudip Shahi
4. Reasons To Choose A Good Taxi Service In Udaipur, Rajasthan
Author: Jai Bhawani
5. Bristol Taxis – Search For The Best Clifton Taxi Service Now!
Author: Michel Umer
6. Krabi Taxi – Krabi Airport Taxi Will Never Let You Down!
Author: Khun Franco
7. Beautiful Beach Tour In Goa
Author: Top Travel
8. Do You Know How Make Your Tour Of Sicily Quite Enthralling?
Author: Christian Guardione
9. India, A Paradise For Bird Watchers
10. Sightseeing Tour Limo In Washington Dc: What Are The Places To Explore?
Author: Mike Johnson
11. Applying Uae Visa Online Helps You Visit Top Tourist Attractions In Dubai
Author: Zuhair Hanif
12. Why You Should Reserve This Incredible Villa For Your Vacation?
13. Travel Myths You Need To Get Rid Of Right Now
Author: Wayne Brook
14. Nyc Car Services Compatible For Babies And Kids
Author: Robert Anhouse
15. How To Make Your Mountain Biking Easy With Travel Guides?
Author: Walter Winkler