ALL >> Education >> View Article
An Insight About 000-037: Assess: Ibm Tivoli Storage Manager V6.2 Implementation
Total Articles: 105
The IBM Certified Advanced Deployment Professional - IBM Service Management Storage Management V3 is a certification for an individual who has the knowledge and skills in the IBM Tivoli Storage Management solutions area. They should be familiar with the following:
• Assess client’s structure
• Remedy style certification
• Analyse the deployment conditions
• Assist in project plan development
• Define IBM Tivoli Storage Manager’s features, functions and benefits.
• Identify the client’s specifications.
• Apply style principles for an IBM Tivoli Storage Manager solution to a customer environment.
• Install and setup TSM hosting server and clients
• Install Tivoli Storage Manager and control components
• Define storage devices in TSM
• Define storage pools and add storage share volumes
• Define policy and schedules for client data back-up
• Perform initial efficiency adjusting and assessment
• Perform issue perseverance and root cause analysis
• Configure enhanced security in TSM.
• Schedule hosting server servicing such as database and storage share back ups.
• Set up and set up Catastrophe Restoration Management
Following is a list of exam objectives for the IBM test 000-037:
• Area 1: Planning
• Area 2: Installation
• Area 3: Configuration
• Area 4: Administration
• Area 5: Performance Tuning and Problem Determination
It is highly recommended that candidates have a sufficient background in storage solutions. They must have:
• The primary knowledge and skill about basic ideas needed to rely on support from certification or other resources.
• the operating skills and knowledge to use items or describe principles and concepts.
• Have advanced knowledge and skill where they are able to teach others how to use efficiency or describe principals.
• Expert skill and knowledge to create or customize code, structure or processes.
The 000-037 Assess: IBM Tivoli Storage Manager V6.2 Implementation exam consists of 72 questions. The candidates are allowed 75 minutes to attempt and complete the exam. The required score students need to pass the exam is 65%. The exam is offered in English language. The fee for the exam is US $30. Candidates can register for the exam by visiting the Prometric website.
Note: The 000-037 exam will be withdrawn on the 30th of November 2013. The replacement for this exam is 000-590 IBM Tivoli Storage Manager V6.3 Implementation.
Education Articles1. Insight Of The Key Benefits Of Corporate Training
2. Which Are The Best Engineering Courses In India 2017?
3. Essay On Drug Crime Investigation
Author: jackson bird
4. Dyslexia Software Ready For Windows 10s - Ghotit Dyslexia
5. Fishy Things That Nobody Told You About Tax Accountant In Rockdale
Author: Austin Loader
6. Digital Marketing Training Institute In Chandigarh, Mohali India
7. Sap Online Training By Learn It Training
Author: Learn IT Training, Hyderabad Based Online Training
8. Prepare Your Child With Summer Tutoring Programs
Author: TAS New York
9. Engineers Have The Ability To Change The World
Author: ponting brown
10. Which Are The Best Engineering And Architecture Courses In The Construction Industry?
11. Past Responsive Webdesign: Tomorrows Technology
Author: Learn web designing course Bangalore, Infocampus i
12. Explore, Learn, Construct & Grow With Cept University
Author: cept university
13. Best Advice You Could Ever Get About Taking Online Classes
Author: Benjamin Williams
14. Numerical Simulation Of Flow Ower Flat - Sloped Stepped Spillway
15. How To Improve Academic Performance: 5 Things You’re Forgetting To Do
Author: Todd Manning