ALL >> Education >> View Article
An Insight About 000-037: Assess: Ibm Tivoli Storage Manager V6.2 Implementation
Total Articles: 105
The IBM Certified Advanced Deployment Professional - IBM Service Management Storage Management V3 is a certification for an individual who has the knowledge and skills in the IBM Tivoli Storage Management solutions area. They should be familiar with the following:
• Assess client’s structure
• Remedy style certification
• Analyse the deployment conditions
• Assist in project plan development
• Define IBM Tivoli Storage Manager’s features, functions and benefits.
• Identify the client’s specifications.
• Apply style principles for an IBM Tivoli Storage Manager solution to a customer environment.
• Install and setup TSM hosting server and clients
• Install Tivoli Storage Manager and control components
• Define storage devices in TSM
• Define storage pools and add storage share volumes
• Define policy and schedules for client data back-up
• Perform initial efficiency adjusting and assessment
• Perform issue perseverance and root cause analysis
• Configure enhanced security in TSM.
• Schedule hosting server servicing such as database and storage share back ups.
• Set up and set up Catastrophe Restoration Management
Following is a list of exam objectives for the IBM test 000-037:
• Area 1: Planning
• Area 2: Installation
• Area 3: Configuration
• Area 4: Administration
• Area 5: Performance Tuning and Problem Determination
It is highly recommended that candidates have a sufficient background in storage solutions. They must have:
• The primary knowledge and skill about basic ideas needed to rely on support from certification or other resources.
• the operating skills and knowledge to use items or describe principles and concepts.
• Have advanced knowledge and skill where they are able to teach others how to use efficiency or describe principals.
• Expert skill and knowledge to create or customize code, structure or processes.
The 000-037 Assess: IBM Tivoli Storage Manager V6.2 Implementation exam consists of 72 questions. The candidates are allowed 75 minutes to attempt and complete the exam. The required score students need to pass the exam is 65%. The exam is offered in English language. The fee for the exam is US $30. Candidates can register for the exam by visiting the Prometric website.
Note: The 000-037 exam will be withdrawn on the 30th of November 2013. The replacement for this exam is 000-590 IBM Tivoli Storage Manager V6.3 Implementation.
Education Articles1. 412-79v9 Exam
Author: Jimmy Jacobson
2. Understand The Importance Of Cbap® Training Program
3. Distance-learning, On-campus And Regular With Placement Courses
4. How To Bring About Classroom Software Control Within Purview Of Language Labs
Author: Carol Fleming
5. Trust Calculations
6. Step By Step Instructions To Succeed With Selenium: Open Source Test Automation Tool
Author: Siyaram Ray
7. New Data Structures In Java
Author: siyaram ray
8. Apply For An Online Help For Nursing And Engineering Project
Author: Mely Jess
9. Tibco Bw | Bw Development Training
Author: Vasu Buddi
10. Tibco Businessworks Development | Businessworks Development Training
Author: Vasu Buddi
11. How Distance Mba Can Help You Become A Better Manager?
Author: Jitendra D
12. Motivational Speech By Shiv Khera
Author: Shiv Khera
13. Raja A
Author: MBA ADMISSIONS IN INDIA
14. Improve Your Knowledge And Skill With This Mobile Repairing Course In Patna, Bihar
Author: Hi Tech Institute patna
15. Basic Ways To Obtain Excellent Backlinks That Genuinely Enhance Your Traffic
Author: Rohit Sharma