ALL >> Education >> View Article
An Insight About 000-037: Assess: Ibm Tivoli Storage Manager V6.2 Implementation
Total Articles: 105
The IBM Certified Advanced Deployment Professional - IBM Service Management Storage Management V3 is a certification for an individual who has the knowledge and skills in the IBM Tivoli Storage Management solutions area. They should be familiar with the following:
• Assess client’s structure
• Remedy style certification
• Analyse the deployment conditions
• Assist in project plan development
• Define IBM Tivoli Storage Manager’s features, functions and benefits.
• Identify the client’s specifications.
• Apply style principles for an IBM Tivoli Storage Manager solution to a customer environment.
• Install and setup TSM hosting server and clients
• Install Tivoli Storage Manager and control components
• Define storage devices in TSM
• Define storage pools and add storage share volumes
• Define policy and schedules for client data back-up
• Perform initial efficiency adjusting and assessment
• Perform issue perseverance and root cause analysis
• Configure enhanced security in TSM.
• Schedule hosting server servicing such as database and storage share back ups.
• Set up and set up Catastrophe Restoration Management
Following is a list of exam objectives for the IBM test 000-037:
• Area 1: Planning
• Area 2: Installation
• Area 3: Configuration
• Area 4: Administration
• Area 5: Performance Tuning and Problem Determination
It is highly recommended that candidates have a sufficient background in storage solutions. They must have:
• The primary knowledge and skill about basic ideas needed to rely on support from certification or other resources.
• the operating skills and knowledge to use items or describe principles and concepts.
• Have advanced knowledge and skill where they are able to teach others how to use efficiency or describe principals.
• Expert skill and knowledge to create or customize code, structure or processes.
The 000-037 Assess: IBM Tivoli Storage Manager V6.2 Implementation exam consists of 72 questions. The candidates are allowed 75 minutes to attempt and complete the exam. The required score students need to pass the exam is 65%. The exam is offered in English language. The fee for the exam is US $30. Candidates can register for the exam by visiting the Prometric website.
Note: The 000-037 exam will be withdrawn on the 30th of November 2013. The replacement for this exam is 000-590 IBM Tivoli Storage Manager V6.3 Implementation.
Education Articles1. Oracle Dba Training In Hyderabad
2. How Can Play-therapy Help Autistic Children?
Author: The Lizard Centre
3. Software Testing- Static And Dynamic Analysis
Author: Siyaram Ray
4. Sap Assignment Help Offers Best Aid To Secure Higher Marks
5. What Fundamental Aspects Right Childcare Granville Follows
Author: Colleen Grenville
6. Exception Handling In Java
7. Best Ccnp & Ccie Certification And Training Course
Author: NetTech India
8. An Overview Of Scrum Master Training Along With Its Benefits
9. Choosing The Perfect College
10. What Jobs Are Available In Big Data Industry?
Author: Roopali Parandekar
11. 5 Reasons To Use An Effective Business Coach In Tauranga
Author: Roger Simi
12. Professional Bookkeeping Service Is Very Important In Today’s Complicated Ledger
Author: Austin Loader
13. Thesis Format
14. How Do Online Cpr Certification Course Work Better With Busy Schedule?
Author: Jennifer Lowrence
15. Pilot Training Eligibility–things You Must Know
Author: HM Aviation