ALL >> Education >> View Article
An Insight About 000-037: Assess: Ibm Tivoli Storage Manager V6.2 Implementation
Total Articles: 105
The IBM Certified Advanced Deployment Professional - IBM Service Management Storage Management V3 is a certification for an individual who has the knowledge and skills in the IBM Tivoli Storage Management solutions area. They should be familiar with the following:
• Assess client’s structure
• Remedy style certification
• Analyse the deployment conditions
• Assist in project plan development
• Define IBM Tivoli Storage Manager’s features, functions and benefits.
• Identify the client’s specifications.
• Apply style principles for an IBM Tivoli Storage Manager solution to a customer environment.
• Install and setup TSM hosting server and clients
• Install Tivoli Storage Manager and control components
• Define storage devices in TSM
• Define storage pools and add storage share volumes
• Define policy and schedules for client data back-up
• Perform initial efficiency adjusting and assessment
• Perform issue perseverance and root cause analysis
• Configure enhanced security in TSM.
• Schedule hosting server servicing such as database and storage share back ups.
• Set up and set up Catastrophe Restoration Management
Following is a list of exam objectives for the IBM test 000-037:
• Area 1: Planning
• Area 2: Installation
• Area 3: Configuration
• Area 4: Administration
• Area 5: Performance Tuning and Problem Determination
It is highly recommended that candidates have a sufficient background in storage solutions. They must have:
• The primary knowledge and skill about basic ideas needed to rely on support from certification or other resources.
• the operating skills and knowledge to use items or describe principles and concepts.
• Have advanced knowledge and skill where they are able to teach others how to use efficiency or describe principals.
• Expert skill and knowledge to create or customize code, structure or processes.
The 000-037 Assess: IBM Tivoli Storage Manager V6.2 Implementation exam consists of 72 questions. The candidates are allowed 75 minutes to attempt and complete the exam. The required score students need to pass the exam is 65%. The exam is offered in English language. The fee for the exam is US $30. Candidates can register for the exam by visiting the Prometric website.
Note: The 000-037 exam will be withdrawn on the 30th of November 2013. The replacement for this exam is 000-590 IBM Tivoli Storage Manager V6.3 Implementation.
Education Articles1. Bangladesh Institute Of Information Technology
2. Which Are The Best Applications And Areas Of Photogrammetry
3. What Is Directory Submission In Seo In Off Page Submissions
Author: indra sena
4. Education, Software, Programming
Author: Gurung Tech
5. Synture Group Tips For Success
Author: Mrs. Manushree Soni
6. University Course From India
Author: Miya John
7. Top 9 Trends On Ios App Development
8. Inquiries And Answers For A Ui Design Interview:
Author: Infocampus Logics Pvt Ltd
9. Want A Terrific Cdr Report To Excite Ea Australia? Choose Us.
Author: Dan Smith
10. Know The Importance Of Smartplant 3d Online Training
Author: Multisoft Virtual Academy
11. Gk - Eleventh Schedule (article 243f)
12. How To Learn Basics Of Android?
13. Online Homework Help Services From Academic Professionals At Your Convenience!
Author: Mely Jess
14. Clat Coaching In Chandigarh
Author: gyan sagar institute
15. Best Test Taking Strategies
Author: Great lake