ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Heart Of Middle Eastern Experience – Holiday In Dubai
Total Articles: 406
The exotic Middle Eastern culture and the advancements of modern technology blend in Dubai perfectly. Dubai, this global and fascinating city has sand dunes and skyscrapers, belly dancers and international sports arena, creating a mix of entertaining experiences.
Burj Khalifa, the tallest building in world in 2010, is the perfect destination to see the Dubai skyline. From the fireworks to the top floor of the building, this construction is also popular for base jumping, climbing and other urban adventure sports. The plush interiors and the exquisite restaurant on 122nd floor the building with the breathtaking view remind you of the beauty of this urban crown of United Arab Emirates.
Middle Eastern cuisine has some typical ingredients such as olive oil, pita bread, honey, sesame seeds, dates, chickpeas and parsley. Though the flavour of the food is amazing and mouth watering, Dubai is a global city with access to every cuisine of the world. Whether you crave Chinese, Indian, American, European, South East Asian, African or Australian, you won’t have to go without it in Dubai. No wonder among all the travel packages of the Middle East, Dubai has always been popular among travellers.
Shoppers from across the world flood Dubai for purchasing a variety of items, especially during the Dubai Shopping Festival. Strategically located at the beginning of New Year, this festival allows shoppers to buy a lot of things at the lowest prices. This unlimited month long shopping frenzy is a unique experience for anyone. Whether you are buying gold jewellery, renowned international brands, technological gadgets, carpets, antiques, pashminas or dates, it is a fun and cost effective experience. The best of the Dubai the shopping experience is that it’s open to bargaining. As long as you got that one skill, you can buy anything that will make your holiday in Dubai a worthy experience.
The modern technological advancements have allowed Dubai to be a unique adventure. You can pursue any sport of your choice in this city. Whether you like racing, golfing, skiing, sand dune safari, hot balloon rides, sky diving or water sports, everything is available at this destination. Along with some exciting international sports events with scores of spectator seats, there are equal number of opportunities to participate in these games yourself. This is one rare experience of any Middle Eastern travel package. Therefore a holiday to Dubai is not just another trip to the Middle East. It is far more special.
Ninad Chaudhari works as a Web UI Designer / Developer with Cox & Kings. Ninad is a travel enthusiast and loves travelling to Middle East on best travel packages. He recently spent his holiday in Dubai and his albums are replete with pictures of this tour.
Travel Articles1. Discover Yourself On Solo Vacations
Author: Noah Daniel
2. How We Make Your Gold Coast Airport Transfers Memorable
3. Planning A Vacation To Cuba
Author: Stephen David
4. Raised Glasses With Wedding Transportation Of Dc
Author: Saied Luliah
5. Upper Dolpo Trekking – Simply Picturesque
6. No Trouble Travel To The Super Bowl With A Denver Charter Bus
Author: Lucille W. Hill
7. Experience Nature's Beauty & Adventure On Your Tanzania Safari Tours
Author: Ireneus Kitena
8. Love Your Friendships This Valentine’s Day With A Party Bus In Pittsburgh
Author: Iris K. Allen
9. At The Top Burj Khalifa, Sky Experience Ticket
Author: Rohan Mustafa
10. Travel To Korea – Get The Korea Winter Tour Package On Demand Now!
Author: Tommy Na
11. Things To Know Before You Sign With An Airport Shuttle Services In Texas
Author: Joe Yetzer
12. Suitably Fun Prom Transportation With A Denver Party Or Limo Bus
Author: Dylan MITCHELL
13. How Would You Balance The Ruins And The Dunes On Your Morocco Day Tours?
Author: Ali oussou
14. Bus Ticket Booking Is No Longer An Annoyance As It Used To Be
Author: Online Bus Ticket Booking
15. Can We Discover All The Hidden Marvels From Catania To Taormina At Our Own Pace With Taxi Taormina?
Author: Christian Guardione