ALL >> Shopping-Product-Reviews >> View Article
Prabodh Mehta Showed Hope For Rising Price Of Diamond Until 2015
Total Articles: 11
The average price per carat of diamonds in the world output in the past year decreased mainly due to lower prices for all categories of diamonds, as well as due to increased production of low-quality diamonds. But Russian, Belgium, India and Australian diamond prices remained stable. Prabodh Mehta being as owner of Gembel Group in Belgium said in its report that the Russian prices for precious stones rose 8.88 percent to $ 76.12 per carat in 2011 to $ 82.88 per carat in 2012, and Australian prices rose by 4.11 per cent to $ 29 35 in 2012 to $ 28.19 per carat in 2011.
Her also added that to maintain the demand and price of the same segment of diamonds in the varied sections of the globe; the top ranked companies mainly in Belgium, Russia, India and Australia do on researching in respect of design and style of different diamonds. Despite the drop in prices in other centers of diamond production, Equity believes that the situation improves.
While interviewing Prabodh Mehta in belgium stated that "We have seen the emergence of a trend of accelerated growth in rough diamond prices a year and a half ago, before the expected announcement while large diamond companies on new long-term supply contracts. Indeed, the competition for the few long-term contracts is a compelling reason for the increase in prices for products of major diamond mining companies. "
Whereas on other hand Equity Communications stated that for this reason the trend is expected to increase in diamond prices during the 2014-2015 year. Equity Communications reports that in 2014, the field mushrooms, probably will produce 2 million carats of diamonds a year later there will come to volume 4-4.5 million carats.
According to Gembel’s forecasts, the average price per carat of diamonds in world output this year will increase by 5 percent, to $ 103.81 per carat. In addition, the research firm noted that the global diamond production came in the era of growth in production volumes due to the expected growth in the supply of low-quality diamonds from the Argyle mine (Argyle), owned by Rio Tinto, and the district of Marange (Marange) in Zimbabwe.
According to its figures, De Beers does not utilize its production capacity to the full, focusing on clearing the overburden and as pending maintenance work.
Equity also outlined trends that may affect the diamond supply and demand dynamics of development.
The report as designed and developed by Prabodh Mehta Gembel highlights the following companies:
1. Diamonds from Marange are major discovery on a global scale, as gem quality diamonds that have a high cost, are not the only significant diamond mining projects.
2. Research on pink and yellow diamonds by Gembel European Sales NV in Belgium under the supervision of Prabodh Mehta in order to synchronized with fashionable needs of the society.
3. The analysis indicates the presence of a trend is the fact that in the coming years, demand for cheap diamonds will rise more rapidly than the demand for expensive diamonds. This is explained by changes in consumption patterns in the retail diamond market, causing a growing number of Asian consumers who want to wear diamonds as everyday jewelry.
4. Persistent politicization markets rough diamonds displaces trade from Europe to Dubai, Asia and South Africa. UAE has become the main destination for diamonds from Angola, DRC and Zimbabwe, and Botswana is currently conducting marketing of diamonds mined by De Beers.
5. Forevermark project of De Beers rapidly gaining momentum in a few years, other diamond producers will have to go some way to respond to it.
6. Major diamond producers cut their budgets for exploration and junior companies are faced with all the greater difficulties in obtaining new financing. Actions taken by De Beers on branding and classify their high-quality diamonds, may force many retailers to provide alternative financing for sustainable medium-sized diamond projects in an attempt to garner supplies.
Get connect with Prabodh Mehta and find the rising facts and demand of diamonds in different section of the globe and find lots more about prabodh mehta gembel and many more about prabodh mehta in belgium while conducting worthy researches and upgradation of different diamonds.
Shopping/Product Reviews Articles1. Power Meter Socket From Baldr Helps To Determine Your Electricity Expenses
2. Cuckoo Clocks Today
3. Buy Pakistani Lawn Suits 2018
4. Why Buy Used Home Appliances?
Author: usedappliance sons
5. Exclusively Designed Tie Pin Online For Men
Author: Kunal Iyar
6. Best 6 Online Rakhi Gift Ideas For Your Little Sister
Author: Muskan pahuja
7. T-shirt Printing Is A Growing Trend In India
Author: Vivek Singh
8. Jewellery Trend Predictions For 2018
Author: pansuriya pradip
9. Master The Art Of Dapper Styling With Burberry!
10. Importance Of Coffee Machine In Your Workplace
Author: Steven Para
11. Solitaire Diamond Engagement Rings
Author: Jewellery Cluster
12. Useful Tips For Mother’s Day Flower Arrangements
Author: Mary Ann Verberne
13. Office Space For Rent In Bangalore At Vr Bengaluru
14. Seiko 5 Military Automatic Nylon Strap Snk803k2 Men's Watch: You Just Stumbled Upon Something Great!
15. Send Cakes To Bangalore Placing Order Online