ALL >> Shopping-Product-Reviews >> View Article
Some Information About Acrylic And Gel NailsBy Expert Author: kenner gari
There are different reasons pointed out for getting artificial nails, which is called as kunstige negle in Danish language. Irrespective of whether you wish to look sharp or whether you are planning to attend a wedding or reunion party, these artificials can help you. Also, people who have difficulty in growing nails can also opt for them. They are different types like gel, acrylic, silk, etc…. Among these types the first two types are widely used. This is because they can last longer. Let us get into the details about these two types:
Gel: Gel-based nails are called as gele negle in Danish and nowadays, gels have better consistency like polishes. The gels are brushed onto your nails and their tips to look as if they have extended. Once the technician applies a single coat, you will be made to put your hands under UV light for up to two minutes in such a way that it can dry or become harden. If you are worried about any smell during the process of application, there need not be any worry as they do not create any smell.
Even though, it is pointed out that skin cancer can be caused due to exposure to UV light, you will not be exposed to too much of light per session. So, there need not be any worry if you rarely go for this method. However, this is costlier as compared to acrylic, but can hold the color longer without any chipping. When it comes to maintenance, they grow along with your original nails and so they should be filled in every two or three weeks. This will be done by your nail art technician easily.
Acrylic: This kunstige negle is called as akryl negle in Danish and under this technique, you technician will mix a powder and a liquid and will brush the mixture on to your nails. Even though, the mixture can cover the whole nail, sometimes, the expert will add tips or a flexible form that can be sculpted for extension. It will become hard when it is exposed to air. There will be a strong odor during the application process, but it will not be harmful when done in a well-ventilated area. When it comes to maintenance, you will have to visit the technician every two or three weeks once.
Gele negle and akryl negle are gaining better popularity among young women even though there are other types available.
Shopping/Product Reviews Articles1. How To Improve The Loading Speed Of Your Ecommerce Website
2. Getting Creative Gifts For Special People In Life
3. Nikon Launch New Nikon D3300
Author: digital cermera
4. Rekindling Romance? Send A Rose To The Special One!
Author: Mark Wilson
5. Find Versatile Office Décor Items From Online Handicraft Store
6. How To Purchase Fine Art Collections Of Gifts Online Without Worrying About Shipping
Author: Racheal Christion
7. Take Care Of Your Lens With Eyeglass Repair Sugar Land
8. An Introduction To Temperature Controls
Author: Ring Hpt Water
9. The Pros And Cons Of Buying Whole Residence Water Clear Out
Author: Ring Hot Water
10. A Small Step Towards A Healthy Living
Author: Dhruv Singh
11. 6 Tips To Select Ladies Leather Purses
Author: Nick Theodore
12. Why Fitness Enthusiast Must Visit Nordic Wellness I Haninge
13. Purchasing Best Quality Musical Instruments Online
Author: Rayhill Audio
14. Magicfit Makes It Easy To Get Your Pre-pregnancy Shape Back
Author: Waist Trainer
15. Get The Costume You Need For The Adult Costume Party You're Attending
Author: Costume Party