ALL >> Shopping-Product-Reviews >> View Article
Some Information About Acrylic And Gel Nails
Total Articles: 4
There are different reasons pointed out for getting artificial nails, which is called as kunstige negle in Danish language. Irrespective of whether you wish to look sharp or whether you are planning to attend a wedding or reunion party, these artificials can help you. Also, people who have difficulty in growing nails can also opt for them. They are different types like gel, acrylic, silk, etc…. Among these types the first two types are widely used. This is because they can last longer. Let us get into the details about these two types:
Gel: Gel-based nails are called as gele negle in Danish and nowadays, gels have better consistency like polishes. The gels are brushed onto your nails and their tips to look as if they have extended. Once the technician applies a single coat, you will be made to put your hands under UV light for up to two minutes in such a way that it can dry or become harden. If you are worried about any smell during the process of application, there need not be any worry as they do not create any smell.
Even though, it is pointed out that skin cancer can be caused due to exposure to UV light, you will not be exposed to too much of light per session. So, there need not be any worry if you rarely go for this method. However, this is costlier as compared to acrylic, but can hold the color longer without any chipping. When it comes to maintenance, they grow along with your original nails and so they should be filled in every two or three weeks. This will be done by your nail art technician easily.
Acrylic: This kunstige negle is called as akryl negle in Danish and under this technique, you technician will mix a powder and a liquid and will brush the mixture on to your nails. Even though, the mixture can cover the whole nail, sometimes, the expert will add tips or a flexible form that can be sculpted for extension. It will become hard when it is exposed to air. There will be a strong odor during the application process, but it will not be harmful when done in a well-ventilated area. When it comes to maintenance, you will have to visit the technician every two or three weeks once.
Gele negle and akryl negle are gaining better popularity among young women even though there are other types available.
Shopping/Product Reviews Articles1. Why It’s Time To Change Your Daily Milk Brand
Author: Sunny Sharma
2. Purchasing Gold Or Diamond Jewelries – Few Important Tips For Buyers
Author: Bryan Gentles
3. Why Are African Fabrics Trending Nowadays?
Author: anil kumar
4. Elegant Las Vegas Wedding Lightning Solutions
Author: Elizabeth Martin
5. Led Traffic Light Controls – Need Of The Hours
Author: Joolbin Duan
6. Led Countdown Timers Improve Safety & Reduce Unwanted Behaviors Of Drivers
Author: Joolbin Duan
7. You Need To Detox Samui For A Healthy Lifestyle
8. 5 Simple Ways To Make The Home A Cosy & Relaxing Like A Cocoon
Author: Jordan Allan
9. Diyas- The Ever Glowing Source Of Peace And Brightness
Author: Daniel Bennett
10. Quality Of Beach Cover Ups For Attractive Look
11. T-shirt Printing Services For Your Printed T-shirt Needs
Author: Gordon Garvin
12. How To Care For Silver Cuff Jewelry
Author: Shelley Enterprises
13. Hunting Essentials
Author: Richard L. Hollars
14. Buy Beautiful Ladies Fashion Jewelry Online
15. Why We Need To Emphasis On Jute Bag Manufacture Industry.
Author: Srimanta Koley