ALL >> Travel >> View Article
The Best Attractions In Istanbul
Total Articles: 11
Constantinople is the another popular name for the historic city of Istanbul and it is located in the heart of the post-Roman era. Istanbul has one of her feet on the continent of Europe and another in the continent of Asia. For more than 2000 years now, the city has seen many empires come and go, leaving behind their artifacts, heritage and culture. Literacy, learning and culture has always flourished in this city of Turkey. The wonderful buildings with some secular and religious attachments across the middle ages and medieval has made this city the best for a wide range of trading activities.
Those who are curious about understanding the different countries of the world can visit this city to view the great history of its major families and merchants thereby making it interesting for them. When talking about Istanbul tours, the Sultanahmet Square is the one that holds the most spectacular buildings. There is the Haghia Sophia, which began as a Christian basilica and then it turned out to be a mosque after the invasion of Ottoman. Now, it is turned into a museum for telling the fascinating story of its development and establishment. There is the Blue Mosque in this square that was built in the 16th century as the competitor of Haghia Sophia. The pale blue and gleaming white exterior concealed by the sapphire-blue tiles provide a spectacular interior. The Topkapi palace is here, which is the supreme instance of the architecture of the eerie and the time.
There is the best tour guide in Istanbul to help out visitors to explore different places during their Istanbul tours. These guides have a wide range of experience in taking people to different attractions. When the right guide is selected, the trip can be turned into an unforgettable one.
There is a city called old city that is located close to the heart of Istanbul with many choices of restaurants and visitors can enjoy a wonderful nightlife here. It has a whole lot of heritage buildings with its ancient city walls and it has a great view of Bosphorus. It has a history of more than 8000 years, which is one of the oldest all over the world.
Rather than exploring the city via tourism organizations or on their own, tourists can very well go for the best tour guide in Istanbul, which will make their trip affordable. This is because these experienced guides can take the tourists via the shortest routes.
Istanbul is a unique city with an astonishing beauty. If you are looking to visit Istanbul, than you can start your tour to selecting professional local tour guide istanbul from here. Just browse touringistanbul.com and find the Istanbul attractions of ayasofya, aromatic Egyptian Spice Market, largest church over 1000 years of history and many more splendid architectural styles. To get more details visit us.
Travel Articles1. Fishpond Taxi Or Clifton Taxi – Delivering Maximum Convenience For The Clients!
Author: Michel Umer
2. Restaurant La Source – La Source Restaurant In Paris Is All Set To Cater You In The Most Unique Way!
Author: Ano Nymous
3. Shuttle Service From Honolulu Airport To Hotels & 4 Best Accommodations For Travelers
Author: Trung Tran
4. What Does The Inclusion Of A Kitchen In A Hotel Room Mean To The Hotel Industry?
Author: The Lotus
5. Uganda – A Country Of Sheer Wildlife
6. Gorilla Tracking Etiquettes In Uganda
7. Looking For Cheap Flights To London? Find Low Cost Flights Here!
8. Looking Forward To Relax? Will Transport You To A Tranquil World
Author: Mr. Dave
9. Car Service In Dfw & List Of The Top Rated Restaurants In The Dfw Area
Author: Shakil Ahmed
10. What Places One Need To Visit During His Sahara Desert Tour?
Author: Mohamed El Galouti
11. Prom Parties With A Charter Bus In San Francisco
Author: Hire Charter Bus
12. Hemingway’s Cuba
Author: Stephen David
13. Canada Immigradation Consultants In Hyderabad
Author: visas permits
14. Enjoy Mount Kilimanjaro Climbing And Safari To Africa And Tanzania Wildebeest
15. How To Find Best Serviced Apartment Accommodation In Nairobi
Author: Sanajay SHah