ALL >> Legal >> View Article
American Rcg: Lifelong Living In The U.s. Through Eb-5 Investor Visa Program
Total Articles: 574
In simple words, an EB-5 is a special American visa for the investors. This gives a fair idea of the EB-5 visa. Here, you will find the most comprehensive information about this type of visa that includes the process, the persons eligible for it, the cost involved and also the history of the visa. The objective of the EB-5 Investor Visa Program is to promote foreign investment in the U.S. It is a method for increasing money influx in U.S. and which will be finally beneficial to its economy. This visa was created in the year 1991 via a standard program that requires the fulfillment of certain eligibility conditions.
The foremost condition of the standard program is the contribution of $500,000 into an existing U.S. business or a completely new business by a foreign investor. The second condition is providing 10 jobs to American people. On the fulfillment of these basic conditions, the investor’s spouse and his children not more than 21 years of age are legally allowed to reside in the U.S. Even though the EB-5 Investor Visa Program has been present since the year 1991, it was not used much for the initial 17 years from the time of its conception. Under the program, the U.S. government was permitted to issue only 10,000 visas. Thus only about 500 visas per year were issued under the EB-5 Investor Visa Program. The main reason for this is that the investor had to encounter a lot of hurdles during the establishment of his business in a successful manner and that too at a location far from his home country. As the environment and the challenges in the United States are different than the one experienced by the investor in his home country, the success of the business was also affected to a considerable extent.
Many modifications were made in the year 1992 in the original EB-5 program, under the name of Regional Center Pilot Program. As per the new program, the investors were permitted to make a smaller investment of US $500,000 in regional centers and American businesses that qualified for the same. Americanrcg.com is one such regional center that assists the investors in fulfilling the requirements of the EB-5 program. It efficiently handles the invested money of the EB-5 Visa seeker and coordinates investment of money in a U.S. business. Americanrcg.com also provides concierge services that effectively complete the second condition of the EB-5 program of providing 10 jobs to American people. Moreover it assists the investors during their required 2 year duration stay during which they have to fulfill the conditions.
Legal Articles1. Car Accident Attorney – Why Are They Important?
2. 7 Crucial Things To Know Before Finding A Personal Injury Lawyer Or Attorney In Plano, Texas
Author: Nick Feizy
3. Auto Accident Attorney – Tips To Get The Help You Need
4. Injured In A Slip And Fall - When To A Hire A Lawyer?
5. Guidelines To Choosing The Best Law Firm For Your Business
Author: Charles Silver
6. Personal Injury Law Firms - Getting The Right Slip And Fall Lawyer
7. Basic Need To Knows For Slip And Fall Lawyers
8. The Sydney Family Law Mediation Can Help To Resolve Disputes In A Friendly Manner
9. Truck Accident Attorney – Top 5 Things To Look For
10. Seat Belt Injury Law - What You Need To Know
11. Third Party Negligence- Hire A Personal Injury Law Firm
Author: Mark Joshes is the author of this Article.
13. How To Get Effective Legal Compensation For Ivc Filter Injury Case In Texas?
Author: Nick Feizy
14. Why Hiring A Wrongful Death Lawyer Is Very Important
15. Top Orange California Personal Injury Lawyer Announcing New Office Location And Free Case Evaluation