ALL >> Legal >> View Article
American Rcg: Lifelong Living In The U.s. Through Eb-5 Investor Visa Program
Total Articles: 566
In simple words, an EB-5 is a special American visa for the investors. This gives a fair idea of the EB-5 visa. Here, you will find the most comprehensive information about this type of visa that includes the process, the persons eligible for it, the cost involved and also the history of the visa. The objective of the EB-5 Investor Visa Program is to promote foreign investment in the U.S. It is a method for increasing money influx in U.S. and which will be finally beneficial to its economy. This visa was created in the year 1991 via a standard program that requires the fulfillment of certain eligibility conditions.
The foremost condition of the standard program is the contribution of $500,000 into an existing U.S. business or a completely new business by a foreign investor. The second condition is providing 10 jobs to American people. On the fulfillment of these basic conditions, the investor’s spouse and his children not more than 21 years of age are legally allowed to reside in the U.S. Even though the EB-5 Investor Visa Program has been present since the year 1991, it was not used much for the initial 17 years from the time of its conception. Under the program, the U.S. government was permitted to issue only 10,000 visas. Thus only about 500 visas per year were issued under the EB-5 Investor Visa Program. The main reason for this is that the investor had to encounter a lot of hurdles during the establishment of his business in a successful manner and that too at a location far from his home country. As the environment and the challenges in the United States are different than the one experienced by the investor in his home country, the success of the business was also affected to a considerable extent.
Many modifications were made in the year 1992 in the original EB-5 program, under the name of Regional Center Pilot Program. As per the new program, the investors were permitted to make a smaller investment of US $500,000 in regional centers and American businesses that qualified for the same. Americanrcg.com is one such regional center that assists the investors in fulfilling the requirements of the EB-5 program. It efficiently handles the invested money of the EB-5 Visa seeker and coordinates investment of money in a U.S. business. Americanrcg.com also provides concierge services that effectively complete the second condition of the EB-5 program of providing 10 jobs to American people. Moreover it assists the investors during their required 2 year duration stay during which they have to fulfill the conditions.
Legal Articles1. 7 Keys To Improving Lead Conversion For Personal Injury Lawyers
2. Hire Drug Possession Lawyer Houston To Safeguard Your Constitutional Rights
3. For Child Support Issues, Consult The Springfield Missouri Child Support Lawyers In Greene County
Author: Kirk C. Stange, Esq.
4. Why Is It Important To Contact An Attorney In Phoenix?
5. Overview Of The Ins And Outs Of Settling A Car Accident Claim In Scottsdale
6. Seattle Insurance Lawyer To Settle Accident Claims
Author: Chris Thayer
7. Four Crucial Complications That Can Result Immediately After Ivc Filter Transplant
Author: Nick Feizy
8. Who Do I Sue After A Car Accident In Tucson?
9. Check Criminal Records
10. Knowing More About Forfeiture And Bail Bonds
Author: Emily Stone
11. What Does It Take To Hire A Car Accident Attorney
Author: ABetter UCBD
12. Requirements For Proving “inability To Present The Case” - Enforcement Of Foreign Awards
Author: S Ravi Shankar
13. Amazing Guide To Hire The Accident Attorney
Author: Chris Thayer
14. Can You Still Recover Damages - If You Were Not Wearing A Seatbelt
15. St Louis Missouri Divorce Lawyers Can Help You Rebuild Your Life
Author: kirk c stange