ALL >> Education >> View Article
Teacher's Community- The Trending Approach To Global Learning
Total Articles: 9
Teacher’s community is a product of an idea to globally connect with a network of teachers where you can share, explore and learn. It works more like a resource and learning center for teachers, students as well as the parents. The largest communities for teachers are led by real educators and people who want to create a difference by helping others to learn and grow. Now, these communities cannot grow by limiting themselves to the involvement of teachers until and unless there are students and parents as well. Largest communities of teachers are also the largest communities of students and parents.
Is it necessary to know everything about computer technology to become a member of such communities? No. You will discover that it is as easy as reading a book or attending a classroom. The more you engage yourself into it, the more knowledge you gain. You don’t have to travel anywhere to connect with educators worldwide.
Teachers use the best tools and methods for effective learning. Clearing one’s doubts becomes easier as one gets multiple options of solutions and approach to tackle a question. One on one interaction via live interaction with teachers leaves no stone unturned to clarify ones concept as well as doubts. Communities for teachers have been developing as a viable source of resources and knowledge with accomplished teachers getting together to work on different projects, publishing their writings and research material and engaging in many online discussions with experts. Teachers learn about the advancements happening in technology by sharing the latest news in the field of education technology also sharing content such as web pages, lesson plans, video, audio, and written content.
This Community for teachers can be a great learning experience for parents as well. Parents can interact with the teachers and also share their thoughts and ideas to enhance the development of their child. Parents spend a lot of time understanding the psyche of their children, finding it difficult to run parallel to their kids they spend a lot of time and money on workshops and seminars. With an access to communities where they can share their thoughts with teachers and also the students themselves, they get to learn many facts and a new dimension of learning and teaching contributing as the largest community of parents.
Community for Teachers, students and parents can equally share the benefits as,
1. One can access it anywhere and anytime
2. It is very convenient to learn
3. You can learn at your own pace with self directed learning
4. Being affordable, more and more students, teachers and parents are able to use it.
5. The resources and other material shared is useful on a practical basis.
6. There is no question of getting stuck at any step as you have the facility of live interaction to get answers to all of your questions and problems.
7. Its not monotonous as such communities organize fun activities from time to time thus making learning fun.
All the resources, notes, ideas, files, documents and thoughts that are shared are surely going to build up a trend of learning anytime and anywhere.
Education Articles1. What Qualifications Are Important To Get Into The Nda Exam?
2. For Studying A Digital Marketing Course Or Join A Company As A Digital Marketing Trainee?
3. Looking For Day Care Near Manchester?
Author: Nichola Moss
4. Why Ux Is Not 100% Ui
5. Best Digital Marketing Course In Delhi| Top Digital Marketing Institute In Delhi
Author: Gaurav Dubey
6. Led Lcd Tv Repairing Course In Delhi
Author: Mr. A
7. How You Should Analyse Your Mock Tests
Author: Kishor Rathod
8. Things To Keep In Mind For Ssc Cgl Descriptive Test 2018
Author: Tina sharma
9. The Best Among Ux And Ui Design
Author: Career LiftUp
10. 10 Non-traditional Nursing Jobs You Can Opt For
Author: John Noels
11. Advantages Of Child Care Centres In Eastern Creek
Author: Katherine Harris
12. Salesforce Career Path Made Simple
Author: Riley Louis
13. All About Managing Successful Program (msp) Training & Certification
Author: Olushola Ogunseitan
14. C Program
Author: karpagam s
15. How I Passed My Comptia Security+ Sy0-501 Exam In The First Attempt?
Author: Angela George