ALL >> Home-and-Garden >> View Article
Let Professional Plumbers In Edmonton Handle Your Stubborn Clog Problems
Total Articles: 9
Unclogging the toilet is a messy task. That’s why instead of doing it by themselves, smart homeowners hire reliable plumbers in Edmonton who can get rid of the problem immediately and efficiently for them. Still, it wouldn’t hurt to know the inner workings of your toilet so you can take care of problems by yourself in case of an emergency.
Back to basics
Toilet clogs usually take place on the top of the up-curving trap, and since the clogs in this area are close to the front of the drain, homeowners can easily remove it using basic home solutions. Among the most popular solutions to this problem include adding a few cups of hot water to the toilet bowl before using the plunger. Letting the hot water sit for a few minutes can melt some of the buildup and make plunging easier.
Tools for unclogging toilets
Always have a plunger at hand to unclog minor problems. Choose one with an extension flange on the rubber bell-shaped end because it works best on most toilets. A toilet auger is another essential unclogging tool because it has sharpened tip skewers that can reach areas that a plunger can’t.
Don’t throw these into the toilet
Most people dispose diapers and sanitary napkins down the toilet. This must be avoided because cotton from these items do not disintegrate in water and easily get stuck in plumbing pipes. In any case, throwing them in the trash will be the wiser move.
Additionally, cigarette butts, dental floss, toilet bowl scrub pads, and dryer sheets are some of the items that cause major clogging problems for many homeowners. They are non-biodegradable and may even snag on the pipes, causing you a lot of trouble – not to mention the inherent expenses for repairs and unclogging services. Tossing stuff into the toilet may be convenient at first, but later on it can take its toll on your wallet—perhaps even the environment as well.
When to contact a professional
If the clog proves too much for you to handle, contact your trusted Edmonton plumbers for the most effective treatment. For more information on this topic, visit ehow.com/info_8035460_do-toilets-clogged.html.
Home and Garden Articles1. Change Your Interior Decor With Lal Haveli Handicraft Products In 2017
Author: Lal Haveli
2. Bond Cleaning Perth Ensures Full Bond Amount Return
3. Asbestos Is Harmful To Our Environment
Author: Anu Walia
4. 10 Tips: Grow Your Business With Qualified Contractor Leads
5. Effective Lawn Mowing Tips To Make Your Lawn Thrive & Green!!
Author: Tony Bulic
6. Aluminium Fencing: A Great Privacy Option
Author: Tony Bulic
7. Creating Pathways In The Fairy Garden
Author: Lauren Kyes
8. Some Tips Regarding Exterior Painting In Miami
Author: Kevin Roberts
9. The Innovative Tips And Ideas For Purchasing Classic Office Furniture Online
Author: Kim Thompson
10. How To Win Clients And Influence Markets With Local Builders In Port Lincoln
Author: Ashton Coaldrake
11. How To Choose Led Grow Lights
Author: Franklin David
12. Six Gorgeous Combination Of Flowers And Vase
13. How Do You Handle Daily Chores?
Author: Chris Roger
14. Home Interior Design Bangalore Team Can Make Your Dream Come True For A Beautiful Home
15. Ways To Make Your Home Look Spacious