ALL >> Home-and-Garden >> View Article
Let Professional Plumbers In Edmonton Handle Your Stubborn Clog Problems
Total Articles: 9
Unclogging the toilet is a messy task. That’s why instead of doing it by themselves, smart homeowners hire reliable plumbers in Edmonton who can get rid of the problem immediately and efficiently for them. Still, it wouldn’t hurt to know the inner workings of your toilet so you can take care of problems by yourself in case of an emergency.
Back to basics
Toilet clogs usually take place on the top of the up-curving trap, and since the clogs in this area are close to the front of the drain, homeowners can easily remove it using basic home solutions. Among the most popular solutions to this problem include adding a few cups of hot water to the toilet bowl before using the plunger. Letting the hot water sit for a few minutes can melt some of the buildup and make plunging easier.
Tools for unclogging toilets
Always have a plunger at hand to unclog minor problems. Choose one with an extension flange on the rubber bell-shaped end because it works best on most toilets. A toilet auger is another essential unclogging tool because it has sharpened tip skewers that can reach areas that a plunger can’t.
Don’t throw these into the toilet
Most people dispose diapers and sanitary napkins down the toilet. This must be avoided because cotton from these items do not disintegrate in water and easily get stuck in plumbing pipes. In any case, throwing them in the trash will be the wiser move.
Additionally, cigarette butts, dental floss, toilet bowl scrub pads, and dryer sheets are some of the items that cause major clogging problems for many homeowners. They are non-biodegradable and may even snag on the pipes, causing you a lot of trouble – not to mention the inherent expenses for repairs and unclogging services. Tossing stuff into the toilet may be convenient at first, but later on it can take its toll on your wallet—perhaps even the environment as well.
When to contact a professional
If the clog proves too much for you to handle, contact your trusted Edmonton plumbers for the most effective treatment. For more information on this topic, visit ehow.com/info_8035460_do-toilets-clogged.html.
Home and Garden Articles1. Split Or Window Air Conditioner Which One Is The Best?
Author: Divya Sharma
2. How Not To Get Scammed By An Unreliable Removalists Company Perth
3. Checklist Of Things Cowboy Builders Will Tell You
Author: Mark Trescothic
4. Climate Considerations For A Green House Garden
Author: David Kessler
5. Planning To Renovate Your Bathroom? Hire A Professional Plumber
Author: Nicholas Calleija
6. Sammsara - Hashtag Handy Decor Tips
Author: SAMMSARA Luxury Modern Home
7. Some Must-have Bar Furnishings To Achieve The Perfect Party Mood
Author: James Waltan
8. Why Porcelain Tile Is A Popular Choice For Bathroom Floors
9. 5 Reasons To Invest In A Vintage-inspired Louis De Poortere Rug
Author: Phoebe Holland
10. What Is The Cost Of Renovating A Kitchen In Canada?
Author: Christine Delongte
11. The Advantages Of Using Pavers
Author: Flash Stone
12. How To Transformed Ordinary Table Into Extraordinary Dinette
Author: Liv India
13. The Factors You Need To Consider For Tearing Down The Existing Office Building
Author: Tuuli Halkoaho
14. Demolition Of House Or Complex Need To Be Done With Professional Agencies
Author: Kaija Raita
15. Things To Be Pondered On While Working At A Demolition Site
Author: Aapo Haapoja