ALL >> Education >> View Article
000-n34: Ibm Tealeaf Technical Mastery Test V1
Total Articles: 79
Tealeaf is the leading customer experience management software company now owned by IBM. It enables the users to gain an insight into the online customer experience by letting them to analyze, capture and replay details of the customers’ visits to find site errors and thus, understand what impact is on the business processes of the transaction failures.
In order to master the Tealeaf abilities, 000-N34, IBM Tealeaf Technical Mastery Test v1, has been designed. Its key purpose is to examine the Tealeaf knowledge of sales representatives, regarding the ability to identify, manage and close sales opportunities. The test targets to the vast group of technical sales professionals who work towards delivering a comprehensive business solution to customers.
The Tealeaf test consists of a number of questions to gauge the skills of these individuals. The test is available in five different languages namely English, German, Portuguese, Brazilian, Spanish, to better facilitate individuals worldwide. The answers of these questions represent the skills of individuals, and to heighten their understandings of Tealeaf abilities. The test is available on the IBM website, providing individuals with study material, so that they can polish their abilities and prepare for this test, which will then certify them on the bases of the results. Partner World provides all study material for the preparation of this test, and allows individuals to feel comfortable with the test content, by providing them with samples of previous tests. Supplemental classroom and instructor led online (ILO) courses related to this test are also available as a part of the study guide so that learners can better polish their skills regarding Tealeaf abilities.
The Tealeaf test is divided into three components, on which the candidates are assessed upon.
1. Tealeaf fundamentals that constitute 39% of the total set objectives of this test.
2. Reporting and Analysis is the major focal point of this test, and constitutes 45% of the set objective.
3. Advanced Reporting for Proactive Awareness that constitutes 16% of the objective that is to be achieved with this test.
In order to make the availability of study material easier for apprentice, all sample questions and practice tests are available for download over the internet. Once the product is downloaded, individuals are directed to the practice test questions where they can determine their knowledge. IBM provides various methods to pay for the product like Paypal and via Bank Wire transfer as per feasibility of the clients. IBM ensures to provide the customers with 24/7 free customer support, and their agents are available on the internet for chat, so as to ensure that no one faces any problem with this product. .
000-N34, IBM Tealeaf Technical Mastery Test v1 is the best test that can help people to certify themselves as Tealeaf experts. Upon the successful completion of this test, candidates are certified and regarded as masters of this technical aspect. IBM professional certification program remains the leading certification program, with its tests being the most popular among individuals. It is worth to go for and enhancing your expertise accordingly.
Education Articles1. Interior Design Course In Chennai
2. Software Testing Institute In Chennai
Author: Ganesh Kumar
3. I Owe My Success To The Top Engineering College; Jmit
Author: ponting brown
4. Pass Microsoft Dynamics 365 Mb6-895 Exam In First Attempt With Valid Mb6-895 Exam Questions
Author: Bella Henry
5. Study Mbbs In Ukraine- One-stop-place To Study Mbbs
Author: kamal sharma
6. Why 2013 Is The Year Of Php
7. Best Web Designing Tools (2018)
8. Take The Help Of College Counseling For Getting Admission Abroad
Author: Michelle andre
9. Aspiring To Study Abroad? Take Up The Pte First Before Applying For Student Visa
Author: Mia Seal
10. Engineering In Artificial Intelligence
Author: Gaurav Peshkar
11. How Pmp Training Program Is Beneficial For Your Career?
12. Best Digital Marketing Course In Hyderabad
Author: sai bhargav
13. How Nbfc Companies In Mumbai Is Changing Things For Student Loan:
Author: Eduvanz provides low cost, smart loans to finance
14. Common Mistakes A Graphic Designer Must Always Avoid...
Author: pankaj singh
15. Career Scope In Animation
Author: Visual Media