ALL >> Home-and-Garden >> View Article
Five Easy Diy Plumbing Solutions From Professional Saskatoon Plumbers
Total Articles: 5
Some plumbing problems at home require the help of a professional. Most, on the other hand, are quite easy to fix. Knowing the right solutions to these common plumbing problems can help you save time and money.
Having low water pressure is a common complaint among homeowners who seek the services of competent Saskatoon plumbers. When this happens, check if the low water pressure is affecting both the hot and cold water. If it does, the cause is most likely the aerator. Water pressure usually occurs when calcium deposits build up in the faucet aerator and obstruct the flow of water, so the right solution is to carefully remove it and clean out any debris buildup before putting it back on.
A slow draining tub is also a common plumbing problem among households. The culprit is usually the buildup of hair in the tub drain, which slows the flow of water out of the tub. You can use needle nose pliers to reach in and clean out the build-up of debris in the drain. If your tub has a rubber stopper, don’t forget to remove it first before clearing out hair clog.
You may also be familiar with a running toilet. A running toilet may be caused by a fill valve that’s not shutting off, a flapper that is too long, too short, or worn out, or a leaky flush valve. To determine the cause, open your toilet tank and see which part needs to be replaced. Toilet tank parts are easily available and sold at many hardware stores.
One of the top plumbing problems is a jammed garbage disposal, which is usually caused by losing the nifty key of the garbage disposal that helps unjam it. To unjam a garbage disposal, insert a 1/4 inch Allen wrench at its opening at the bottom. Simply turn it in both directions to free the motor.
In the event that you have followed these simple plumbing solutions, but these problems recur, don’t hesitate to call dependable Saskatoon plumbers. These professionals will be equipped with the right knowledge and experience to deal with your plumbing nightmares. To know more about plumbing maintenance, you can go to plumbing.about.com/od/basics/a/Plumbing-Maintenance-Checklist.htm.
Home and Garden Articles1. When Should You Consider Hiring A Property Management Service?
Author: Simply Property Management
2. 3 Reasons Why A Dishwasher As A Appliance Is Better Than Hand-washing
Author: Jackson Wood
3. Decorative Concrete Is Really Useful In Home Adornment
Author: Anu Walia
4. Minka Aire Fans – An Ideal Solution For Maximizing Comfort
Author: Bryson Kaleb
5. Exceptional Features Of Decorative Concrete Flooring
Author: Anu Walia
6. Something Wicked This Way Comes
Author: Lauren Kyes
7. Can Shower Replacement Improve The Look Of Your Bathroom?
8. Walk In Tubs: Soak In The Feeling Of True Relaxation
9. How To Make Your Move ‘green’ While Saving Money
Author: James Draper
10. How To Plan Your Home Renovation Process
Author: James Kyle
11. Great Tips For Improving The Lawn With Lawn Mowing Services
Author: Phil Maunder
12. Add A Value To Your Property By Installing Louvre Shutter
Author: Joseph Zammit
13. How To Care For Interior And Exterior Concrete Floors
Author: Mark Moore
14. How Much Does Professional Asbestos Popcorn Removal Cost?
Author: Jacob Ethan
15. Transform Your House With Remodeling Services In Denver
Author: John Cooper