ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Best Travel Destinations For International Luxury Holidays
Total Articles: 406
International holidays are a luxury in itself no matter where you go. Most international vacations are expensive. But, the secret of great international holiday is to spend on ‘what truly matters’ and enjoy luxuries of life during your holiday experience. The key is to manage the expenses well enough to not miss the local spice of experiences.
Dubai, the shopper’s paradise, is an affordable travel destination with great discounts, affordable stays and simple sightseeing options. Yet, it can be a true luxury, if you book a room in self-acclaimed ‘only seven star hotel in the world’- Burj Al Arab. Though electronics and international brands are cheaper, a great seat in the hottest local sports events aren’t. So, luxury in Dubai isn’t about the visit, but also about the best of the best.
India, as a travel destination, can be quite affordable due to the difference in the Indian rupee and currency. However, when you book the best of heritage hotels in a city like Hyderabad or a real palace in Jaipur, you might as well be staying in a 5 star hotel of Zurich, Switzerland or Florence, Italy. So, India may not be most luxurious international holiday destination, but a true royal experience in India is. The luxurious train experiences in India are a perfect harmony of travel and style forming memorable experiences. These luxury holiday packages are expensive, but worth all you spend.
China is not an expensive country. But Shanghai is an expensive city, especially if you book an imperial palace for stay. This vast country has some true travel treasures that would be costly to reach including sight's like Wuji Mountain in Fujuyan and Three Confucian sites in Qufu Shangdong or Hengdian World Studios – world’s largest film studio. One must also try to catch a glimpse of endangered species like Giant Pandas for a truly unforgettable experience.
There are majestic and heavenly travel experiences available across the world that fit in to everyone’s budget when planned in the right way. The depth of experience and memories of a lifetime are well worth it. That’s the true luxury holiday package in today’s world. It could be a lavish stay at a palace or the best seat in Rio for Olympic 2016, but it’s important to know that there are affordable options around the world for tourists wishing to visit any country. Make sure you get the best deals and find the best packages for the best memories.
Ninad Chaudhari works as a Web UI Designer / Developer with Cox & Kings. Ninad is an ardent photographer and love to go on international holidays and pursue his passion. He recently travelled on luxury holiday packages from Cox & Kings and his albums are replete with pictures of this tour.
Travel Articles1. Island Peak Climbing – A Great Test Of Your Stamina Before The Real Trekking Adventure
2. Annapurna Circuit Trek – A Brief Overview
3. Cycling Tours Tour De France - 4 Reasons To Consider Self-guided Tours
Author: David Luther
4. Why Choose Cybercity, Gurgaon As Your Next Conference Location?
Author: Manisha Nigam
5. How To Select The Best Trekking Company In Nepal To Explore Trekking Activities
Author: Trekkingtop Nepal
6. Trek And Hike Packages Offered By A Good Trekking Company In Nepal
Author: Trekkingtop Nepal
7. Group Dating On Valentine’s Day With Service From A Cheap Party Buses
Author: David WILSON
8. Amp Up Your Valentine’s Day Party From Dc To San Antonio Via Party Or Limo Bus
Author: Dylan MITCHELL
9. Reliving Memories And Good Times
Author: Toms John
10. Buy The Led Countdown Timers To Get Maximum Benefits
Author: Joolbin Duan
11. Mesmerizing And Illuminating Tour Of Peru
Author: Ricardo Davis
12. Seoul City Tour – Travel To Korea And Have Makgeolli!
Author: Tommy Na
13. Trekking And Hiking In Nepal
Author: Sudip Shahi
14. Don’t Take That On Your Next Trip
15. Tips On Speeding Through Security Checkpoints