ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Shimla Tops As Favorite Honeymoon Destination
Total Articles: 26
You can ask anyone who is about to get married what is the most special occasion that are looking forward to. The answer is invariably – honeymoon! Yes, honeymoon is the most awaited ‘we time’ that a newlywed couple looks forward to and this is exactly why it should be something special and well planned. There are a lot many honeymoon destinations that one can choose to go to both in India and abroad. But one destination that is an all time favorite place for newlyweds is definitely Shimla. This place has managed to cast a magic spell on all honeymooners since time immemorial.
So what is so special about Shimla that attracts people towards it? The reasons are many, although one does not need any particular reason to visit this evergreen place. The cozy cottages, the chilly weather, the lush greenery, snow covered mountains, golden meadows all add up to the special private moments that one expects after the hectic run up to the wedding. So Shimla offers the perfect backdrop for a memorial rendezvous with your partner. So book a Shimla honeymoon tour package and enjoy a fun packed, adventurous trip and come back with fun-filled memories.
While planning for your honeymoon in Shimla, include Manali also in your itinerary. Start your journey from Delhi via train. The train journey itself sets the mood for a romantic getaway as you pass through lush green hills and reach Shimla by evening. Start your first day by getting ready for a classic sightseeing tour of Shimla and visit the famous Jakhu Mandir, Lakkar Bazar, the scenic Prospect Hill, the Glen – another serene picnic spot, Kamna Devi and the most popular tourist hotspot – The Ridge and The Mall. Don’t forget to purchase some amazing handicraft collections from here. You can spend another day by relaxing and spending quality time with each other. Then move to the enchanting hill station of Manali. Take a daylong tour of Manali which will include a visit to the famous Vashishtha Kund, Hidimba Temple, Tibetan Monasteries and Club House. You can enjoy some time together by exploring the place by yourself too.
Staying in Himachal is always fun as there are all kinds of hotel here. From luxury hotels and private cottages to budget hotels and 2 star hotels in Shimla, you can choose from any of them according to your budget.
So enjoy this superb honeymoon tour of Shimla and come back refreshed.
Breakfast at the hotel. An early start following the shores of Lake Wakatipu, and through Te Anau where you will be enthralled by the immense landscape. Travel through beech forest, passing majestic mountains, on through the Homer Tunnel in time to board your catamaran for the Milford Sound cruise. Cruise past Mitre Peak, the highest mountain in the world to rise vertically from the sea, and admire the Stirling and Bowen Waterfalls as you cruise out to sea. Return to the pier for the coach back to Queenstown. Overnight at the hotel.
For more information about 2 Star Hotels in Shimla, Shimla Honeymoon Tour package visit our website at http://www.shimlatravelpackages.in/
Travel Articles1. Book Online Hotel In Costa Rica
Author: James Palin
2. Making The Case In Favor Of Atlanta Limousine Rental
Author: James Marshal
3. Best Tourist Places In India, Himachal Tourist Places, Best Tourist Places Of The World
Author: Vinod yadav
4. How Could A Charter Bus Rental In Orlando Be More Affordable For Prom
Author: Hire Charter Bus
5. Make Entire Visit Of Lake City Accessible With Appropriate Taxi Services
Author: Julie ranawat
6. How To Have A Safe And Pleasant Taxi Ride In Udaipur
Author: Vaibhav Ji
7. Exploring The Geography Of Japan
Author: Steve Corrigan
8. What A Professional Travel Company In Bhubaneswar Can Do For You?
Author: Urban Yatra
9. Why Hiring A Travel Agency In Bhubaneswar Worth The Investment?
Author: Urban Yatra
10. Experiencing The Beauty Of Various Tokyo Tourists Attractions With A Guide
Author: Ekaterina Kholkina
11. Ayurvedic Treatment In Kerala Is The Property Of Kerala Tourism
Author: Rakesh Kumar
12. Rajasthan Trip To Land Of Kingdoms
Author: Top Travel
13. View Wonderful Nature’s Beauty In Mount Everest Base Camp Trekking In Nepal
14. Why To Halt At Malta Before Your Excursion In Sicily?
Author: Christian Guardione
15. Tomb Of Sultan Worth Visit Palace In Morocco
Author: Eric Watson