ALL >> Computer-Programming >> View Article
How To Resolve 5 Most Common Computer Issues On Your Own
Total Articles: 171
Whether you are using a decade older PC or a highly advanced gaming console, diagnosing technical errors in the technology products have become a part of everyday life. So, before you call a professional tech support provider, learn how you can resolve technical troubles on your own, without losing your comfort and breaking your bank.
• Computer Is Working Too Slow
If you have a complaint in regard to a slow working computer, you should first recognize the main cause of your PC not giving 100% performance. Ensure you have sufficient space on the hard drive of your system to store all the necessary data. Computer sometimes goes slow due to insufficient hard drive space, and in that case, you should delete all unnecessary items for meeting expected PC performance standards.
To reduce the boot time, make sure you keep your system free from all the non-required applications that are launched automatically.
• Google Does not Look Right
Second important tech support problem is the Google not appearing right. If you find anything perplexing on Google and its relevant search results, make sure you stop your work and verify it. There are many online comppaints that target people to redirect on the fake search pages through Google to take their personal information.
• Wi-Fi Keeps Disconnecting
What could be the reason for the Wi-Fi disconnections over and over again? Is it the router or your computer? Whatever the reason is, make sure you follow:
1. Keep your computer system within the expected range of the wireless router. As weak signals have more chances to break time and again.
2. Check if your computer’s wireless card is having the latest drivers or not.
3. Let Windows troubleshoot your Wi-Fi issues automatically.
• Downloads Take Much Time
If downloads are taking too long, it may be your improper and slow Internet connection.
For establishing uninterrupted Internet connectivity and having unbeatable downloading experience, make sure you have selected the most reliable Internet service provider. With great downloading and uploading speeds, your tasks will be completed within considerable time limits.
Also, remember to minimize inadvertent downloads and uploads running in the background for improving the downloading speed. Check network hardware and reset the modem/ router for accomplishing the aim.
• PC Keeps On Restarting
As it is not easy to troubleshoot hardware problems without professional support, verify the system is not restarting due to automatic Windows update installation. It is wise to update all essential software (Microsoft Office, Outlook, Lync, antivirus programs, etc.) and system drivers (including motherboard, network cards, graphic cards, etc.) available on your system.
At times, computer users make weird noises that can be resolved by thorough cleaning of the hardware of your system. Don’t ignore and give special attention if your computer gets overheated due to its long working.
Hopefully, these common tech support issues will be resolved by you without investing huge money on the expensive service plans by technical support companies.
Techvedic Inc is a Tech Support company provides online Tech Support, Computer hardware, software repair, IT Outsource Service in UK, US, Australia and Canada.
Computer Programming Articles1. Dotnet Training In Chennai
2. App Store Optimization Services | How To Increase App Downloads
Author: Richelle Guo
3. Customized E-commerce Portal
Author: cs infotech
4. In Java , How Can We Inherit The Constructor
5. Magento Ecommerce: The Perfect Fit For Your B2b Ecommerce Website
Author: Jonathan Paul
6. Put Things In Proper Perceptions With Contract Management Software
Author: James Blake
7. In Java How To Control The Members With In The Class To Access Outside
8. Oops Concept Beginning And Important Steps Of Java Developers
9. 2 Most Important Factors To Take Care Of For An Impactful Web Design
10. Career Options For Java Learners To Make Bright Career
11. Servlet To Develop The Web Application Dynamically
12. Jvm Plays An Important Role In Execution Of Java Program
13. Techno - Software Maintenance Company
Author: Mr Paul James
14. Multithreading To Perform Multiple Task Simultaneously
15. 8 Tips For Your Ecommerce Mobile App Development
Author: Raju Katari