ALL >> Education >> View Article
Exam 74-344, Managing Programs And Projects With Project Server 2013 Exam
Total Articles: 105
Candidates who wish to give this exam are managing projects, programs and portfolios in the Microsoft Project Portfolio Management (PPM) environment. They should have a strong understanding of project management concepts and terminology.
The exam measure the ability of candidates to complete the technical task listed below.
Create Enterprise Projects and Portfolios
Define strategic alignment: define business drivers, create multiple drivers, analyze consistency ratio, rate projects against business drivers , determine primary cost constraints and resource constraints.
Optimize portfolios: setting project dependencies, create a portfolio analysis, review and modify prioritizations in an analysis.
Create a program with master projects and sub-projects: inserting sub-projects, creating cross-project task dependencies and temporary master project.
Plan Enterprise Projects and Resources
Manage resources and teams: edit resources with Project Web App and with Project Professional.
Build a resource plan: building a team for a resource plan for a project, setting resource utilization.
Build a project team: building a Project Team through Project Professional and Project Web App.
Resolve resource over allocations across projects: use levelling tools, Team Planner, Usage and Resource Center availability views.
Baseline enterprise projects: set a protected baseline.
Track and Collaborate on an Enterprise Project
Select a tracking method: usehours per period, actual work remaining, done and not done fields.
Manage task assignments: publishing assignments, selecting a status manager, an assignment owner.
Update tasks and timesheets: submit and recall timesheets, inserting and removing tasks, reassign tasks and update Task Status.
Approve tasks and timesheets: accept task updates, view impacts of updates, rejects updates, approving and rejecting timesheets.
Update a project schedule: reschedule uncompleted work, update cost resources, publish schedule changes, utilize task update history.
Manage Configurable Enterprise Objects
Customize Project Web App views and reports: create portfolio report, copy and edit views, set default views, rename field names.
Manage and extend Project Online and Project Server: create and manage enterprise project templates, define enterprise custom fields.
Manage risks, issues, and deliverables: adding risks, issues, documents, and deliverables.
Customize a project site: adding Document Library, Lists, Calendar and Folders.
It is advised that candidates have practical experience in using Microsoft Project Professional 2013 and Project Web App 2013.
Candidates are recommended to have practical experience with the product as this will help them in preparing for the exam. Currently there are not classroom training, e-learning or books available to candidates. However, practice test are available at MeasureUp (Measureup.com) and Self-Test Software (Selftestsoftware.com)
The 74-344 exam was published in April 2013 and targets IT professionals. The exam is offered in English language. Candidates can register for an exam at the Prometric website.
Education Articles1. One Of The Best And Renowned Cbse School In Pcmc, Pune - Academic Heights Public School
Author: Academic Heights Public School
2. Best Selenium Training Institute In Marathahalli Bangalore
Author: Gyan Guide
3. Accelerate Your Stagnant Career With An Executive Mba
Author: Great Learning
4. Open Access Online Journal Helps Researchers To Provide Research Papers
Author: Dr. Pawan Verma
5. New Mobile App.- 1.9 Launched By Justdakhila For Those Parents Searching School For Their Children
6. Best Spoken English, Pte, Ielts, Toefl Classes In Kurukshetra Harayana
Author: British Institute
7. Improve Career Path With Sap Certification | Sap Simple Finance Training
Author: venkat reddy
8. What Is Digital Marketing? What Are The Modules In Digital Marketing Courses?
9. Take Admissions In One Of The Best Engineering College
Author: ponting brown
10. Ccna Training: A Way For Bright Future
11. Doing The Sunday School Activities Perfectly And Own The Peace
Author: Parveen Kumar
12. Sap C_terp10_67 – Business Process Integration Certification
Author: Jose White
13. Usage Of Selenium In Automated Testing
Author: Siyaram Ray
14. Sap Certified Technology Associate – C_hanatech_11 Edition 2016
Author: Jose White
15. Pmp Is A Rage Among Employers As Well. Enrol For Pmp Training In Hyderabad Right Away