ALL >> Education >> View Article
An Insight About 70-671, Designing And Providing Microsoft Volume Licensing Solutions To Small And M
Total Articles: 105
The Designing and Providing Microsoft Volume Licensing Solutions to Small and Medium Organizations exam is aimed at an audience who knows how to design and sell solutions to small and medium-sized organizations. The companies who fall into this category typically have from 5 to 500 devices.
Analyzing a Customer Environment
• Evaluate the customer's purchasing process.
• Analyze the customer's expected growth.
• Assess the hardware refresh cycle.
• Determine the customer’s software environment.
• Analyze the geographic scope of the customer.
• Identify the customer's budget requirements and payment options.
Identifying Customer Product and Capability Requirements
• Evaluate the gap between the current and preferred technology solution.
• Determine the required products for the customer's preferred technology solution.
• Identify the appropriate product licensing rights and explain them to the customer.
• Match Software Assurance (SA) benefits to the customer’s needs.
Recommending Licensing Solution Options
• Identify appropriate licensing programs.
• Articulate the cost benefit of the recommended licensing solution.
• Articulate the benefits and limitations of the recommended licensing solution.
Providing Post-Sales Customer Service
• Assist the customer with license activation.
• Assist the customer with media fulfillment.
• Assist the customer with SA benefit activation.
It is advised that candidates must have a minimum of six months of experience in selling Microsoft licensing solutions prior to giving the Designing and Providing Microsoft Volume Licensing Solutions to Small and Medium Organizations – 70-671exam.
To prepare for theDesigning and Providing Microsoft Volume Licensing Solutions to Small and Medium Organizations – 70-671exam, Microsoft Learning highly recommends that candidates have practical experience with the product.
Candidates can also prepare by taking practice test which are available at Measureup.com. The exam can be purchased and candidates can pinpoint their weak areas if there are any.
The 70-671 exam has approximately 55 to 60 questions and candidates have 120 minutes to complete the exam. The exam is offered in nine languages; English, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Spanish, Portuguese, Chinese.
The exam format is multiple choice questions with single answer option and multiple answer option also. The required passing score is 70%. To register for the exam candidates can visit the Prometric website.
Education Articles1. Are You Looking For Online Tutorial For Programming?
2. Private Tuitions From Experienced And Qualified Teachers For The Student’s Development
Author: Hayden Bowden
3. The Impact Of A School On A Child’s Life
4. Documentation Required For Studying At Melbourne Is Easier With Professional Consultants
Author: Tyler Conley
5. Seek Admission In Igcse Schools In Bangalore
Author: Jayesh Jagtap
6. Learning Objectives Of Itil® Foundation Training Program
7. 4 Ways To Eradicate Guitar Vacillation
Author: Almaden School of Music & Art
8. Hire A Consultant Today Far Dissertation Writing
Author: Dissertation Help
9. Dyslexia Software Goes One Click - Ghotit Dyslexia
10. What Is Digital Marketing
Author: rakesh verma
11. Sap Hana Driving Big Data Startups
12. Why We Stereotype Engineering?
Author: ponting brown
13. Why Best Educational Apps For Kids Succeeds
Author: ponting brown
14. Why It Is Important To Have A Good Digital Marketing Strategy In An Online Business
15. A Week At Homeschool