ALL >> Education >> View Article
An Insight About 70-671, Designing And Providing Microsoft Volume Licensing Solutions To Small And M
Total Articles: 105
The Designing and Providing Microsoft Volume Licensing Solutions to Small and Medium Organizations exam is aimed at an audience who knows how to design and sell solutions to small and medium-sized organizations. The companies who fall into this category typically have from 5 to 500 devices.
Analyzing a Customer Environment
• Evaluate the customer's purchasing process.
• Analyze the customer's expected growth.
• Assess the hardware refresh cycle.
• Determine the customer’s software environment.
• Analyze the geographic scope of the customer.
• Identify the customer's budget requirements and payment options.
Identifying Customer Product and Capability Requirements
• Evaluate the gap between the current and preferred technology solution.
• Determine the required products for the customer's preferred technology solution.
• Identify the appropriate product licensing rights and explain them to the customer.
• Match Software Assurance (SA) benefits to the customer’s needs.
Recommending Licensing Solution Options
• Identify appropriate licensing programs.
• Articulate the cost benefit of the recommended licensing solution.
• Articulate the benefits and limitations of the recommended licensing solution.
Providing Post-Sales Customer Service
• Assist the customer with license activation.
• Assist the customer with media fulfillment.
• Assist the customer with SA benefit activation.
It is advised that candidates must have a minimum of six months of experience in selling Microsoft licensing solutions prior to giving the Designing and Providing Microsoft Volume Licensing Solutions to Small and Medium Organizations – 70-671exam.
To prepare for theDesigning and Providing Microsoft Volume Licensing Solutions to Small and Medium Organizations – 70-671exam, Microsoft Learning highly recommends that candidates have practical experience with the product.
Candidates can also prepare by taking practice test which are available at Measureup.com. The exam can be purchased and candidates can pinpoint their weak areas if there are any.
The 70-671 exam has approximately 55 to 60 questions and candidates have 120 minutes to complete the exam. The exam is offered in nine languages; English, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Spanish, Portuguese, Chinese.
The exam format is multiple choice questions with single answer option and multiple answer option also. The required passing score is 70%. To register for the exam candidates can visit the Prometric website.
Education Articles1. Data Science Is Increasing Extensively And It Is Everywhere
2. Why I Should Join Digital Marketing Training In Bhopal
Author: Sanjay Burman
3. How To Write Pertinent Assignments
Author: Jessica Gross
4. Digital Marketing Trend In 2018
Author: TOPS Technologies
5. Top 10 Digital Marketing Tools
Author: Learn Vern
6. Latest Cisco 200-125 Exam Dumps 2018
7. Simple Mule Esb Interview Questions |bytes Online Training
Author: Rahul Tandale
8. The Right Place To Get Your Get Your Engineering Degree
Author: ponting brown
9. Open Gateways To Your Dream Mba Programmes At Symbiosis With Snap!
Author: Mohan Patil
10. Optimising Keywords With Seo Training Institute In Mumbai
Author: Jayesh Jagtap
11. Empower Your Skills With Ethical Hacking Training Program
12. Learn Web Designing Courses In Chandigarh
Author: James Digosta
13. Different Courses And Programmes Of Learning Chinese Language.
Author: Michel Kern
14. How To Install Windows On A Mac With Boot Camp (boot Camp Software)
15. What Should You Do When Receive A Message “macro Is Disabled Due To Security Settings?”
Author: Multisoft Virtual Academy