ALL >> Education >> View Article
An Insight About 70-671, Designing And Providing Microsoft Volume Licensing Solutions To Small And M
Total Articles: 105
The Designing and Providing Microsoft Volume Licensing Solutions to Small and Medium Organizations exam is aimed at an audience who knows how to design and sell solutions to small and medium-sized organizations. The companies who fall into this category typically have from 5 to 500 devices.
Analyzing a Customer Environment
• Evaluate the customer's purchasing process.
• Analyze the customer's expected growth.
• Assess the hardware refresh cycle.
• Determine the customer’s software environment.
• Analyze the geographic scope of the customer.
• Identify the customer's budget requirements and payment options.
Identifying Customer Product and Capability Requirements
• Evaluate the gap between the current and preferred technology solution.
• Determine the required products for the customer's preferred technology solution.
• Identify the appropriate product licensing rights and explain them to the customer.
• Match Software Assurance (SA) benefits to the customer’s needs.
Recommending Licensing Solution Options
• Identify appropriate licensing programs.
• Articulate the cost benefit of the recommended licensing solution.
• Articulate the benefits and limitations of the recommended licensing solution.
Providing Post-Sales Customer Service
• Assist the customer with license activation.
• Assist the customer with media fulfillment.
• Assist the customer with SA benefit activation.
It is advised that candidates must have a minimum of six months of experience in selling Microsoft licensing solutions prior to giving the Designing and Providing Microsoft Volume Licensing Solutions to Small and Medium Organizations – 70-671exam.
To prepare for theDesigning and Providing Microsoft Volume Licensing Solutions to Small and Medium Organizations – 70-671exam, Microsoft Learning highly recommends that candidates have practical experience with the product.
Candidates can also prepare by taking practice test which are available at Measureup.com. The exam can be purchased and candidates can pinpoint their weak areas if there are any.
The 70-671 exam has approximately 55 to 60 questions and candidates have 120 minutes to complete the exam. The exam is offered in nine languages; English, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Spanish, Portuguese, Chinese.
The exam format is multiple choice questions with single answer option and multiple answer option also. The required passing score is 70%. To register for the exam candidates can visit the Prometric website.
Education Articles1. Industrial Safety Online Course
Author: Somiya khatun
2. Intensive Chinese Language Program Shanghai – Become The Master Of The Language
Author: Michel Kern
3. How Primavera Training Program Is Beneficial For Your Career Growth?
4. How Is The Future Of Ios Developer In Today's Technology?
5. Ibm Mdm Online Training
Author: ukumari VirtualNuggets
6. The Online Oracle Interview Questions Help In Your Interview Preparation
7. 10 Most Common Mistakes Every Beginner Java Programmer Makes
8. How Is Ms Ramaiah Institute Of Technology In Terms Of Placements, Ranking, Fees And Admissions?
9. Top Ways To Know How Digital Marketing Grow Your Business Online
Author: Vishal Varma
10. Best Techniques And Tactics For Sales And Marketing Coach
Author: Sanjay Burman
11. Sales And Marketing Strategy By Synture Group For Small Businesses
Author: Mrs. Manushree Soni
12. Best Education Channels In India – Enriching The Students Future
Author: Nitesh Sharma
13. Problems With Programs And The Law Of Attraction
Author: Shannon Panzo
14. Enrol Into An Ielts Coaching Class To Derive Meritorious Results In English
Author: Jackson Snowball
15. Get Familiarize With The Key Benefits Of Cbap Training Program