ALL >> Education >> View Article
About 70-665, Microsoft Lync Server 2010 Administrator Exam
Total Articles: 105
The Lyn Server 2010 exam, also known as 70-665 exam is for those candidates who are experts in the designing and planning of communication solutions.
Designing a Topology for Lync Server 2010
Design address book.
Design central and branch office topology.
Design mediation topology.
Design archiving and Quality of Experience (QoE) monitoring topology.
Design Edge topology.
Design Call Admission Control (CAC).
Designing a Conferencing and Enterprise Voice Infrastructure
Design a dial plan.
Design for voice routing.
Define voice policies.
Define conference policies.
Design for Response Group Services (RGS).
Design for emergency services implementation.
Plan for devices.
Planning for External Dependencies and Migration
• Plans for DNS implementation.
• Plan for PKI requirements.
• Plan for Exchange Unified Messaging (UM).
• Plan for migration.
Planning for High Availability and Business Continuity
Plan for high availability.
Plan for load balancing.
Plan for backup and restore.
Plan for disaster recovery.
Plan for system monitoring.
Plan for site resiliency.
It is advised that candidates should have two years of experience with the Microsoft Lync Server, Office Communications Server 2007 or other related technologies. Candidates should also be efficient with Windows Server Active Directory 2008, data networks, and telecommunications workings that support Communications Server 2010. They should be aware of how to integrate the Lync Server 2010with Microsoft Exchange Unified Messaging.
Candidates should also know how to design solutions for Lync Server 2010 for the following:
audio/video and web conferences
Candidates can prepare for the exam through the classroom training mentioned below:
Course 10534A: Planning and Designing a Microsoft Lync Server 2010 Solution: This is a five day course and it teaches candidates planning and designing a Microsoft Lync Server 2010 solution
The 70-665 exam has approximately 55 questions and candidates have 120 minutes to complete the exam. The exam format is multiple choice questions. The required passing score is 70%. Candidates can register for the exam at the Prometric website.
Education Articles1. 412-79v9 Exam
Author: Jimmy Jacobson
2. Understand The Importance Of Cbap® Training Program
3. Distance-learning, On-campus And Regular With Placement Courses
4. How To Bring About Classroom Software Control Within Purview Of Language Labs
Author: Carol Fleming
5. Trust Calculations
6. Step By Step Instructions To Succeed With Selenium: Open Source Test Automation Tool
Author: Siyaram Ray
7. New Data Structures In Java
Author: siyaram ray
8. Apply For An Online Help For Nursing And Engineering Project
Author: Mely Jess
9. Tibco Bw | Bw Development Training
Author: Vasu Buddi
10. Tibco Businessworks Development | Businessworks Development Training
Author: Vasu Buddi
11. How Distance Mba Can Help You Become A Better Manager?
Author: Jitendra D
12. Motivational Speech By Shiv Khera
Author: Shiv Khera
13. Raja A
Author: MBA ADMISSIONS IN INDIA
14. Improve Your Knowledge And Skill With This Mobile Repairing Course In Patna, Bihar
Author: Hi Tech Institute patna
15. Basic Ways To Obtain Excellent Backlinks That Genuinely Enhance Your Traffic
Author: Rohit Sharma