ALL >> Education >> View Article
About 70-665, Microsoft Lync Server 2010 Administrator Exam
Total Articles: 105
The Lyn Server 2010 exam, also known as 70-665 exam is for those candidates who are experts in the designing and planning of communication solutions.
Designing a Topology for Lync Server 2010
Design address book.
Design central and branch office topology.
Design mediation topology.
Design archiving and Quality of Experience (QoE) monitoring topology.
Design Edge topology.
Design Call Admission Control (CAC).
Designing a Conferencing and Enterprise Voice Infrastructure
Design a dial plan.
Design for voice routing.
Define voice policies.
Define conference policies.
Design for Response Group Services (RGS).
Design for emergency services implementation.
Plan for devices.
Planning for External Dependencies and Migration
• Plans for DNS implementation.
• Plan for PKI requirements.
• Plan for Exchange Unified Messaging (UM).
• Plan for migration.
Planning for High Availability and Business Continuity
Plan for high availability.
Plan for load balancing.
Plan for backup and restore.
Plan for disaster recovery.
Plan for system monitoring.
Plan for site resiliency.
It is advised that candidates should have two years of experience with the Microsoft Lync Server, Office Communications Server 2007 or other related technologies. Candidates should also be efficient with Windows Server Active Directory 2008, data networks, and telecommunications workings that support Communications Server 2010. They should be aware of how to integrate the Lync Server 2010with Microsoft Exchange Unified Messaging.
Candidates should also know how to design solutions for Lync Server 2010 for the following:
audio/video and web conferences
Candidates can prepare for the exam through the classroom training mentioned below:
Course 10534A: Planning and Designing a Microsoft Lync Server 2010 Solution: This is a five day course and it teaches candidates planning and designing a Microsoft Lync Server 2010 solution
The 70-665 exam has approximately 55 questions and candidates have 120 minutes to complete the exam. The exam format is multiple choice questions. The required passing score is 70%. Candidates can register for the exam at the Prometric website.
Education Articles1. Creativity And Creative Thinking
Author: Billy Mason
2. Huge Career Opportunities In Salesforce Field Today
Author: Riley Louis
3. The Tuition Classes For Kids In Dwarka Can Make A Difference To Excel In Maths And Science
4. 4 Basic Skills Of Hr Management
5. How To Create Business Unit
6. Overview Of Talend
7. How To Choose The Best Nata Coaching Centres In Chennai
8. Ibm Mainframe Training In Hyderabad
Author: IBM Mainframe Training in Hyderabad
9. Hire The Best Writing Company With Qualified Writers
Author: steve robert
10. Augment Visual Learning With posters
Author: Roomana Basha
11. Need Of The Hour For Every Student Or Professional - Wealth Management Course
12. I Want To Write Ios Apps. Where Do I Start?
13. Become A Professional With Python And Move Ahead With The World
Author: Multisoft Virtual Academy
14. When The Chords Of Piano Entice The Heart Of South Delhi
Author: symphony South
15. How Cognos Bi Training Program Is Beneficial For Your Career Growth?