ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
2007 Nissan Maxima- 300, Avalon Take Notice
Total Articles: 399
During the late 1990s, Nissan rolled out a new version of its Maxima to the critical acclaim of automobile experts as well as to consumers who snapped up the snazzy car in record numbers. Nissan carried the momentum forward until when the 2004 model was released; it was perceived by many as a step backward and sales dropped accordingly. Now, Nissan is poised to release a new Maxima and the company has the Chrysler 300 and Toyota Avalon in its crosshairs!
Make no mistake about it: when consumers are disappointed with a particular model they will look elsewhere; not even brand loyalty can keep consumers in the fold. Nissan found this out painfully in 2003 as the first Maximas were released as 2004 models. Sales dropped as potential buyers complained about the cheap looking interior as well as the uninspiring exterior.
Nissans loss was Chrysler’s and Toyota’s gain as the full sized, rear wheel drive Chrysler 300 has performed very well and the all-new-for-2006 Toyota Avalon is evoking favorable comparisons with current Lexus models. Nissan, realizing that lost sales was lost income hurried the Maxima’s redesign and has pushed the new car up market. This means that the all new Maxima will probably more resemble a vehicle from Nissan’s luxury car division Infiniti than any Nissan has to date.
So, what are the major changes? They will include the following: a redesigned exterior that takes its styling cues from Infiniti; a much more luxurious and refined interior; and more optional equipment made standard.
Sure, you will pay more for the new Maxima, but in the end you are certain to drive away with a car that competes effectively with Chrysler and Toyota for sales in the all important large car segment. This is good news for Nissan and for you, the potential buyer.
Automobiles Articles1. Creating A Magnificent Experience Of Luxury Riding-db Luxury Cars
2. How To Choose Best Auto Repair Gainesville?
Author: Berrisford Smith
3. Here’s The Rundown Of The Supportive Points To Keep Your Car In Good Working Condition
Author: My Tyre Point
4. Driving Experience With Rentarace
5. Useful Traveling Tips For Those Who Wish To Visit Auto Carwash In Sutton Area
Author: Rhys Gibson
6. How Do You Keep Lamborghini Gallardo Up And Running?
Author: Jason Jones
7. Used Cars Make More Sense For Potential Buyers
Author: Ewan Thorpe
8. Gps Tracking Devices For Your Car
9. Things You Most Likely Didn't Know About hunter Motorcycle For Sale In Brisbane
Author: Levi Fysh
10. Uae International Driving License Is A Must For An Adventurous Motorist
Author: Mr. Vince Joe
11. Importance Of Driving Simulators
Author: Eesha Zaveri
12. Benefits Of New Age Learning Technology – Driving Simulators
Author: Eesha Zaveri
13. Know Why Li-ion Batteries Are Preferred Choice In Case Of Electric Scooters
Author: Manisha Nigam
14. Why You Should Hire An Expert To Fix A Dent In Your Car
Author: Gordon Coubrough
15. Lpg Forklifts For Sale In Andhra Pradesh