ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
2007 Nissan Maxima- 300, Avalon Take Notice
Total Articles: 312
During the late 1990s, Nissan rolled out a new version of its Maxima to the critical acclaim of automobile experts as well as to consumers who snapped up the snazzy car in record numbers. Nissan carried the momentum forward until when the 2004 model was released; it was perceived by many as a step backward and sales dropped accordingly. Now, Nissan is poised to release a new Maxima and the company has the Chrysler 300 and Toyota Avalon in its crosshairs!
Make no mistake about it: when consumers are disappointed with a particular model they will look elsewhere; not even brand loyalty can keep consumers in the fold. Nissan found this out painfully in 2003 as the first Maximas were released as 2004 models. Sales dropped as potential buyers complained about the cheap looking interior as well as the uninspiring exterior.
Nissans loss was Chrysler’s and Toyota’s gain as the full sized, rear wheel drive Chrysler 300 has performed very well and the all-new-for-2006 Toyota Avalon is evoking favorable comparisons with current Lexus models. Nissan, realizing that lost sales was lost income hurried the Maxima’s redesign and has pushed the new car up market. This means that the all new Maxima will probably more resemble a vehicle from Nissan’s luxury car division Infiniti than any Nissan has to date.
So, what are the major changes? They will include the following: a redesigned exterior that takes its styling cues from Infiniti; a much more luxurious and refined interior; and more optional equipment made standard.
Sure, you will pay more for the new Maxima, but in the end you are certain to drive away with a car that competes effectively with Chrysler and Toyota for sales in the all important large car segment. This is good news for Nissan and for you, the potential buyer.
Automobiles Articles1. Important Things To Keep In Mind When Your Car Breaks Down
Author: Paul Zervos
2. E-rickshaws Are The Perfect Way To Keep Your City Green.
Author: Power Electric Vehicle
3. The Audi Car Dealers Miami Offer Certified Pre Owned Cars In Competitive Price
4. Top Three Reasons To Consider Outsourcing Your Cad Project
Author: Top Three Reasons To Consider Outsourcing Your CAD
5. For An Updated Speed — the Cummins’ Compound Turbo Way
Author: Rip Rook
6. Customized Harley Davidson With Actual Parts Is The Ultimate Style
Author: Levi Fysh
7. Commercial Kitchen Equipment Dubai
Author: AL RAZANA KITCHEN
8. An Overview About 3d Cad Modeling, Plm And Pdm
Author: An Overview About 3D CAD Modeling, PLM and PDM
9. Relax And Rove With Private Driver And Car Services
Author: Toby Pratt
10. 7 Things You Need To Know Before Buying A Car Battery Charger
Author: Michael Foley
11. What Is The Best Time To Trade-in Your Old Car?
Author: Wiliams Orchard
12. The Brilliance Of Japanese Cars Imported From Japan
13. New & Upcoming Sedan Cars In India 2017
Author: Trending Car
14. Compelling Reasons To Fixing Car Dents With Paintless Dent Repair
Author: Gordon Coubrough
15. Choosing Limo Service Fort Worth