ALL >> Home-and-Garden >> View Article
Bed Bug Heat Treatments In
Total Articles: 15
Concerns about bed bugs are seemingly everywhere these days, and no one wants to think about the prospect of a bed bug invasion. They are creepy. They are crawly, and worst of all they will bite you while you sleep. Is there anything worse than the thought of a bug crawling around on you while you sleep?
Bedbugs have, once again, become one of the largest pest control problems, and they’re tough to control. Bed bugs can ride along with people all the time – on clothing, luggage, in cars, taxis, hotel rooms, and many other places. They travel from one place to another via our own travel means. So when you arrive home from somewhere – even if you didn’t go very far at all – bed bugs can come home with you. From there they will start to mate, bite, and thrive.
Wondering what you can do if you find bed bugs in your home? Bed bug heat treatments are one of the best options.
How do Heat Treatments Work?
There are not a lot of pesticide solutions that work for bedbugs. While there are a few out there, not everyone is willing to use them, given that they are likely to be sleeping in the same area where the chemicals were placed. There is a non-chemical option – temperature control. Both very high and very low temperatures will get rid of bed bugs and their eggs. Not all of the extreme temperature measures, though, are equally effective. They have to be safe, have the ability to penetrate every crack and crevice, and keep your furniture and the structure of your home intact at the same time.
It starts when we identify what part of your home needs bed bug heat treatments. We can treat just one part of your house or the whole thing. Then we’ll use our heat system to pump hot air to that area, constantly measuring the temperature inside to make certain it reaches the right levels to kill all of the living bed bugs and their eggs. One the right temperature is reached, it will be maintained for a certain period of time until we’re certain the bed bugs are gone.
The best part about heat treatments is that there are no residual effects to deal with. Within just a few hours from the start of treatment, you can go back into your home safely.
A professional pest and bed bug exterminator is the only real way to eliminate a bed bug infestation, so in the event that it moves from your bedroom to another room in your home or even someone else’s home, contact a Bloomington bed bug exterminator immediately. Interested in learning more about bed bug heat treatments? Contact us today.
Article Source: YES Pest Pros
Home and Garden Articles1. Different Types Of Automatic Garage Door Openers And Their Safety Measure
Author: Micheal Smith
2. Starting A Gardening Business Franchise In Australia – Pros Or Cons
Author: Phil Maunder
3. Tips To Buy Or Hire Outdoor Heater
Author: Jessie Cooper
4. The Failure Reasons Of Automatic Garage Door
Author: Micheal Smith
5. 4 Amazing Tips For Better Lawn Care
Author: Michael Foley
6. Relocation Made Easy And Safe With Professional Moving Company
Author: Michael Holden
7. 6 Simple Tips To Get The Most Attractive Wooden Floors In Sunderland!
Author: Kevin Elliott
8. Add Excitement In The Space By Bringing Readymade Curtains
Author: Tanvi Gupta
9. Chest Of Drawers: The Perfect Piece Of Furniture For Storage And Decor
Author: Wooden Space
10. Top Kitchen Equipment Exporter
11. Diy Low Cost Cleaning Tips Shared By Best Sydney Apartment Cleaner
Author: Lucas Brown
12. Mosaics In Interior Designs
Author: Emily Stone
13. 5 Cheap Tips By Landscaper’s To Increase Value Of House In Inner West
Author: Ammy Hardson
14. Roof Cleaning – Make Your Home Exterior Beautiful
Author: Mike Aurtho
15. Energy Star Windows - Are They Worth It?
Author: Mary Morris