ALL >> Business >> View Article
If You Are Planning An Offshore Bank Formation, Try The Bahamas
Total Articles: 13
Not all countries, developing or otherwise, can prove to be an excellent place for long-term financial investments, especially if the laws and regulations are restrictive for businesses. Investors looking into foreign ventures should evaluate their options carefully, and go where the business climate is favorable. Those who are in the market for foreign investments may want to consider an offshore bank formation venture in the Bahamas:
Excellent Banking Environment
According to the Bahamas Financial Services Board, there are about 250 banks and trust companies in the country which have a combined balance sheet asset of about $300 billion. In addition to that, almost all of the largest banks in the world, like UBS and JP Morgan, have a presence in the Bahamas. Investor assets are secure with the help of about 80 insurance companies and 725 investment funds, which are worth at least $205 billion.
Favorable, Yet Strict, Regulations
The government allows a level of banking secrecy for investors such that a Monitoring Order from a Judge in Chambers has to be secured before an account can be scrutinized. Meanwhile, the country’s Anti-Terrorism Act allows authorities to immediately seize any bank account suspected of financing terrorist activity. To further entice investors into its shores, the Bahamas maintains a “no tax” policy and will continue to do so in the foreseeable future.
Large Real Estate Market
There are about 700 islands and cays in the Bahamian archipelago and many of them are still open for development into beachfront or oceanfront properties. The development is geared primarily towards tourism, although investors are making sure that the construction of these properties makes use of eco-friendly processes and sustainable materials. These investments that are worth billions in dollars are hot items in the Bahamas.
Entrepreneurs would definitely want to work with a Bahamas offshore bank because of its close proximity to the United States. Additionally, the Bahamas itself is a beautiful country with numerous beaches and islands. These are features that make Bahamas attractive to investors and tourists from around the globe.
The country also has a world-class labor pool. This is particularly true in the financial service and shipping industries. For more information about investing and offshore banking in the Bahamas, visit: www.thebahamasinvestor.com/2008/investing-why-the-bahamas/.
Business Articles1. Which Steps Are To Be Followed To Ensure Efficient Wastewater Recycling System
Author: Steve Cherng
2. Valhalla Mining Offers: What We Offer And Who We Are
3. Should I Invest In Bitcoin In 2017? Here’s What You Need To Know
4. Our Cryptocurrency Exchange And Bitcoin Mining Services Are The Best
5. How Does Cryptocurrency Ming And Bitcoin Mining Work?
6. Valhalla Mining - Service Overview, Technology, For Sellers, For Buyers The Benefits Of Cryptocurren
7. Can You Make Profit With Bitcoin And Cryptocurrency Mining? Is Bitcoin Mining And Cryptocurrency Min
8. A Beginners Guide To Cryptocurrency Mining: What Should You Know?
9. Popular Established Sites That Appreciate Bitcoins And Cryptocurrency Mining.
10. Disadvantages Of Cryptocurrency Mining
11. 4 Reasons Why Merchandising Plays An Important Role In Retail Sales
Author: Lily Alvin
12. Have You Ever Read About Digital Currency Mining?
13. Buying And Investing In Cryptocurrency
14. Elucidation Of Bitcoin Cloud Mining
15. Get Better Returns Than Stock Market And Real Estate Through Bitcoin Mining