ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Blissful Backdrop For Picturesque Romantic Vacation In Kashmir
Total Articles: 400
Jammu and Kashmir, as a state, can be heavenly delight for newlyweds and couples looking for a romantic vacation. Leh and Ladakh may not be part of the long list of romantic destinations in Jammu and Kashmir but the rest of the regions are truly mesmerizing and heart-warming indeed.
Srinagar, the summer capital of Kashmir, can be the single most romantic city to visit if you do not want to travel to multiple destinations. With its charming and romantic appeal, this town could be phenomenal for honeymoon packages in Kashmir as well. Srinagar has two beautiful lakes, Dal Lake and Nagin Lake. A picture-perfect backdrop of snow-clad mountains, eye-pleasing lush greenery and a majestic view of the blooming Kashmir Valley is the most delightful ambiance for a budding romance. Whether you are newlywed of not, a houseboat ride in Dal Lake can be quite a powerful experience. A walk in the Mughal Gardens envelops you into vibrant colours, great fragrances and majestic ambiance. Furthermore, Srinagar is the starting point of several one-day trips, which allow you to visit few hill stations without uprooting yourself from the hotel.
Gulmarg, which literally means ‘meadow of flowers’, is a perfect travel destination throughout the year. Whether you want to visit in summer and play golf at India’s highest green golf course or visit in winter to enjoy the winter sports, Gulmarg is the best choice. Gondola ride or cable car ride from Gulmarg to Kongdori and from Kongdori to Apherwat provides scenic and majestic views throughout the year. Honeymooners can enjoy a cosy little picnic by Alpathar Lake in the summer or try sports like skiing and trekking during winter.
Pahalgam, this gorgeous hill station, is the scenic paradise that Kashmir is known for. The green valley, pine trees and cute little homes get covered in snow during winter. The best time to explore the scenic beauty of Pahalgam is the summer season. The scenic meadow dazzles your eyes in front of the snow clad Himalayan mountain peaks. Betaab Valley and Aru Valley are known for their breathtaking beauty and enchanting scenery. These are just dream destinations for a romantic visit. However, there are quite a few other intimate attractions nearby. If you extend your stay in Pahalgam, you can enjoy quit a few activities and romantic destinations too.
A Kashmir honeymoon package can include Jammu, Sonmarg, Nubra Valley and
Baltal etc. These destinations and their ambiance are simply worth every penny. The romance and passion thrives in the midst of this heavenly natural beauty.
Ninad Chaudhari works as a Web UI Designer / Developer with Cox & Kings. Ninad is a travel enthusiast and shares information of destinations for romantic vacations. He recently visited Kashmir on honeymoon package from Cox and Kings and his albums are replete with pictures of this tour.
Travel Articles1. Book Online Hotel In Costa Rica
Author: James Palin
2. Making The Case In Favor Of Atlanta Limousine Rental
Author: James Marshal
3. Best Tourist Places In India, Himachal Tourist Places, Best Tourist Places Of The World
Author: Vinod yadav
4. How Could A Charter Bus Rental In Orlando Be More Affordable For Prom
Author: Hire Charter Bus
5. Make Entire Visit Of Lake City Accessible With Appropriate Taxi Services
Author: Julie ranawat
6. How To Have A Safe And Pleasant Taxi Ride In Udaipur
Author: Vaibhav Ji
7. Exploring The Geography Of Japan
Author: Steve Corrigan
8. What A Professional Travel Company In Bhubaneswar Can Do For You?
Author: Urban Yatra
9. Why Hiring A Travel Agency In Bhubaneswar Worth The Investment?
Author: Urban Yatra
10. Experiencing The Beauty Of Various Tokyo Tourists Attractions With A Guide
Author: Ekaterina Kholkina
11. Ayurvedic Treatment In Kerala Is The Property Of Kerala Tourism
Author: Rakesh Kumar
12. Rajasthan Trip To Land Of Kingdoms
Author: Top Travel
13. View Wonderful Nature’s Beauty In Mount Everest Base Camp Trekking In Nepal
14. Why To Halt At Malta Before Your Excursion In Sicily?
Author: Christian Guardione
15. Tomb Of Sultan Worth Visit Palace In Morocco
Author: Eric Watson