ALL >> General >> View Article
Winter Adventure In Andorra
Total Articles: 33
Are you still looking for a perfect place to spend winter holidays? Do you want to enjoy snow with your friends and family? If the answer is ´yes´, we recommend you Andorra. This is a paradise for a winter sport lovers!
Andorra is located in the eastern Pyrenees Mountains and borders with Spain and France. There are ideal conditions to practice skiing, snowboarding and other winter activities. With apartments in Andorra you will rest and have fun! Continue reading this article and you will get to know all the most important information about this place.
If you decide to come here for your holidays, you can´t miss Grandvalira. This is the principal ski station with more than 200km of ski slopes. You will find there 110 ski runs, 18 green, 38 blue, 32 red and 22 black ones. Besides, there are 67 ski lifts and 1097 snow cannons! The service offer is very wide. Apart from snowboard and ski school with 450 licensed instructors, there are 40 food and beverage points and 14 car parks. Granvalira is the biggest ski zone of Pyrenees Mountains. With holiday rentals Andorra you will have an unforgettable adventure!
That is obvious that this is a perfect place to practice skiing and snowboarding. But if you expect much more and want to enjoy other activities, you won´t be disappointed. You can enjoy a dog sleigh along the breathtaking scenery of Seturia. Besides, there are some snowshoe excursions which can be organized with or without a guide. This activity doesn´t require any physical skills and the level of difficulty depends on the route you choose.
Then you can have a ride on snowmobiles. This is a real fun! There is a permanent circuit for snowmobiles with unique features in the Pyrenees. It starts in the Coll de la Botella Park and goes through the forests. It sounds great, don´t you think?
Every year Grandvalira attracts thousands of people who want to experience a winter adventure and enjoy the duty free zone in summer and winter resorts. The winter season begins on the 30th November and finishes on the 21st April. Do you feel like coming here? For sure you won´t regret!
General Articles1. Considerations For Choosing The Best Mobile App Development Platform
Author: sachin kumar
2. C & L Services Expands In Northern Nj With Acquisition Of Apgar Power Sweeping
3. Digital Wall Covering | Digital Printing | Dot2dot
4. Interactive Kiosk Manufacturers
5. Kiosk Manufacturer For Sale
6. Online Reputation Management Service
Author: webigg technology
7. Free Steps For Facebook Retargeting Campaign
Author: webigg technology
8. Chennai Sanitation Workers Say No To Automated Waste Management
Author: new indian express
9. Why Are Truck Fleet Owners Finding It Difficult To Make E-payments At Tolls?
Author: Roopali Parandekar
10. Powering Business Growth With Ios App Localisation
Author: Shreya Gupta
11. Hvac Baltimore Can Offer Reliable Plumbing Solutions
Author: Robert hill
12. Apartment Design
Author: Monnaie Architects
13. What To Look Into Before Choosing An Appliance Replacement Company?
Author: Eric Dean
14. Eating Nourishing Food – Order For Fitness Meals Toronto Online
Author: Oliver Shin
15. What Is Web 2.0? Is There A Fine Line Between Web 2.0 And Seo?
Author: Emily Smith