ALL >> Internet-Marketing >> View Article
Using Responsive Website Design To Increase Traffic From Mobile Devices
Total Articles: 2
As smartphones and tablets have become a mainstay for website browsing, companies have realized the need to cater their websites to visitors from mobile devices. This technology has altered the way that creative designers and web developers go about creating websites because designing for a standard desktop screen is much different than designing for any screen size. When designing for various mobile devices, consideration must be taken to organize information into hierarchies that will communicate a marketing message effectively to viewers on desktops, tablets, and mobile phones. This type of design is called responsive website design and it has quickly become the industry standard for websites. This type of design provides a great user experience for website visitors on any device due to the content adjustment that is made when the site is rendered on a device. Responsive website designs that are completely fluid automatically adjust for any screen size, while a “snap to grid” responsive design will adjust for the more common screen sizes in desktops, tablets, and mobile phones. It’s important to understand the different types of mobile website design so you can be sure that you get exactly what you want for your website.
The significance of a responsive design on a website can be profound. With the worldwide growth of mobile and users in some countries depending solely on their mobile phone to access the internet, a website that is not mobile-friendly can be detrimental to a company. Data shows that websites that render well on mobile see an increased number of visitors, increased amount of time spent on site by users, and more social sharing by users. These improved site experiences ultimately help to increase conversions, a goal for any company. Companies that are looking to implement a mobile-friendly website may be weighing between a responsive website design and a mobile website. While both have their benefits, a responsive website design accommodates for various screen sizes using a single code base. A separate mobile website requires a content manager to maintain two websites and two different code bases, meaning changes to the content of the site will need to be made in two places. This leaves more opportunity for error and more time and resources required to maintain the marketing assets.
As you take into consideration a responsive website design for your organization, be sure to have a good understanding of the technology, know exactly what you want the outcome to beyou’re your website, and hire a web services firm that can offer both web design and web developing in-house. Taking these steps will help to ensure that you end up with a great website with a well executed responsive design that helps you effectively reach users across all devices.
Internet Marketing Articles1. Importance Of An Online Directory For The Construction Industry
Author: John Smith
2. Use The Important Investment Tips To Be More Benefitted
Author: David Johnson
3. Never Ignore These Mobile App Development Suggestions By Digital Marketing Companies
Author: kamlesh varma
4. Top 5 Reason To Hire Digital Marketing Company For Sme’s Business:
Author: Dusyant Kumar
5. The Prominent Uses Of Webcasting In Business Management
Author: Dreamcast UAE
6. It’s Time To Move From Local Stores To E-commerce Websites !
Author: Vijay solanki
7. 10 Reasons Why You Should Enlist Your Construction Business In Online Directory
8. Startup Consulting Firms – Coordination Is Important
Author: Script Technology
9. How To Select The Best Application For Card Processing System
Author: Styling Boostar
10. Brandzam: Unique Website Names At Affordable Prices
Author: parveen kumar
11. Want To Win Rankbrain With Your Content? Here Are 4 Top Tips
Author: Jerry Tait
12. Introduction To Youtube Live Streaming Service
Author: Dreamcast India
13. Ai Speech | Virtual Assistant For Website | I-talk
14. Checkout! How Digital Marketing Has Benefitted Flipkart !!
Author: Naresh Kumar Soma
15. Videography Atlanta – Top Media Production Companies Are Ready To Deliver Maximum Convenience
Author: William Brown